Cheap Grinder Required

Status
Not open for further replies.

kellya86

Herb gardener...
Wow 10 years, that makes it all the more special. That will be one spoiled little one I'm sure. In a way I wished I had waited longer to accumulate some money first and make life less of a struggle. Oh well.

I'm on the verge of ordering the same grinder. Just seems too cheap. It's comes out at 23 quid. And 10 quid of that is delivery. What made you chose this one.

kellya86,

1DMF

Old School Cheesy Quaver
It's currently half price from that ebay seller, so seemed like a good deal (other than the postage costs!)

I also love the 3D effect on the lid, and the fact it says Medical MJ, as I no longer consider myself as just a druggie stoner.

I've always self medicated, just never realised it, but having been diagnosed with Dyspraxia.

I now realise the anger / frustration issues I have and have quelled with cannabis all these years, I wasn't just a party dude, raving in a field, I was actually medicating myself due to a physical / psychological disability.

It took meeting the nice folks here on FC and joining the vaporisation generation to realise!

USA / Canada have a serious head start on removing the stigma and demonisation of pot smokers, I am soooo jealous!

1DMF,
Reactions: kellya86

kellya86

Herb gardener...
I get that. Iv spent my life being different an not fitting it. Thinking different and not being able to control my mind. So I turned to cannabis which made me feel at ease with myself and be able to function in society. Iv recently took tests that point towards me having aspergers. Which now makes alot of sense.

The problem is that throughout my life iv been stigmatised as a druggy just for using something that I couldn't function without. Everyone is quick to judge with absolutely no knowledge of this. My parents were a prime example. They saw no difference between weed and heroin. It was all the same to them.

Maybe I too will get that grinder as a statement.

kellya86,
Reactions: Pyr0

1DMF

Old School Cheesy Quaver
The problem is that throughout my life iv been stigmatised as a druggy just for using something that I couldn't function without. Everyone is quick to judge with absolutely no knowledge of this. My parents were a prime example. They saw no difference between weed and heroin. It was all the same to them.
Exactly!!! - I believe this stigma and generalisation is what pushes some people over the edge of society and into the gutter.

I've dropped out and ended up living in a squat, as my parents kept going on at me, saying I looked like a tramp with long hair, that I was a no good junkie... I got fed up of fighting with them, denying it and getting into arguments.

In the end I lost my mojo and thought fuck it, if that's what you think of me, and can't see I'm not, then I might as well become the bum you think I am, what does it matter!

I dropped out, chucked my job in and become a hardcore dealer for a couple of years and total party monster! Ended up in drug rehab... and guess what they told me...

I don't have problem, the only problem I have is living with my parents and not having a job, I so I left home and got a job and never looked back!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom