cheap diy vaponic clone

wyatt herb

true born germaican
hi!
i´m using the vapbong/ vaponic a few years now and as spare parts if they broke are not very cheap , i´ve tried to copy it.
it works and i got a cheapo disposable vape.

lsoOjwB.jpg

parts needed:
12 mm test tube with thick walls ( thin test tubes didn´t work good) or the original vaponic test tube (2-4 euro)

12 mm diameter wooden stick ( 100mm 1-2 euro)

lufka style glass one hitter (0,5-2 euro)

all you have to do is to heat treat the big openig of the one hitter mouthpiece and melt and schrink it.

and cut of a piece of the wooden stick and drill a 3mm hole complete through it. at the other end you drill a ca 6mm hole 2/3 of the length. then you form a connection for the test tube at the site with the big hole. you have to file an air intake to the wood to get air into the test tube. at the other end you form a mouthpiece . at that point where the small diameter hole meets the biggger drillhole you make a small hole in the sidewall of the mouthpiece for cold air intake.

place a screen into the one hitter bowl like in the oeiginal, put all together and you are ready to go.

Last edited:

vapohead

This mod also makes it more resistant to shocks, I presume.
My last piece broke inside, glass to glass, because of the silicone that's getting old, or something...Anyway, this is such a beautiful mod, very nice work

I always break the inside part, so will try your one hitter thing...can you please enlighten me a little more on the temperatures and tools used to sculpt the glass?

And did you use treated wood, or natural?

vapohead,
Top Bottom