CHEAP arizer air/solo gong parts now available on ebay

akwardsauce

gold all in my chains...dont believe me just watch
got this for $9...im sure this is just the beginning of super customized pieces so hopefully wont have to rely on the expensive PVHES ones anymore...

sorry i coupled it in with some cheap volcano easy valve stuff...but there is a quick peek at the glass stem in there...1st impressions is that it feels really solid, thicker glass than the arizer air portable stems with black plastic tips...i might do another video fitting it into the arizer air, which i should have done originally but forgot.

heres a very quick glimpse of the glass stem...lemme know if anyone wants to see anything else specifically about the glass stem...i have a few broken PVHES stems, the plastic/glass mouth tip arizer air mouthpiece stem, and the OG arizer glass stems

stem here: http://www.ebay.com/itm/13187189973...9&_trkparms=gh1g=I131871899737.N36.S2.R2.TR20

Last edited:

ou812?

got this for $9...im sure this is just the beginning of super customized pieces so hopefully wont have to rely on the expensive PVHES ones anymore...

sorry i coupled it in with some cheap volcano easy valve stuff...but there is a quick peek at the glass stem in there...1st impressions is that it feels really solid, thicker glass than the arizer air portable stems with black plastic tips...i might do another video fitting it into the arizer air, which i should have done originally but forgot.

heres a very quick glimpse of the glass stem...lemme know if anyone wants to see anything else specifically about the glass stem...i have a few broken PVHES stems, the plastic/glass mouth tip arizer air mouthpiece stem, and the OG arizer glass stems

stem here: http://www.ebay.com/itm/131871899737?_trksid=p2255925.m570.l5999&_trkparms=gh1g=I131871899737.N36.S2.R2.TR20

Had some time to check in.....dont get to that much anymore, working full time at dog rescue and part time @ metal recycling cntr. but I saw yur post and wanted to say THANK YOU great find :clap:,I usually get the GONGs from PV and they are considerably more so I figure 3 of these cant hurt.I wish he had some 18mm but these work fine on my SOLO with an adapter . OK hoping all are doing great and all are happy, healthy, and HIGH!!:leaf:......:peace:

akwardsauce

gold all in my chains...dont believe me just watch
Had some time to check in.....dont get to that much anymore, working full time at dog rescue and part time @ metal recycling cntr. but I saw yur post and wanted to say THANK YOU great find :clap:,I usually get the GONGs from PV and they are considerably more so I figure 3 of these cant hurt.I wish he had some 18mm but these work fine on my SOLO with an adapter . OK hoping all are doing great and all are happy, healthy, and HIGH!!:leaf:......:peace:

ok so someone else on reddit told me that they got these from a dif chinese seller and the fit was off...some were too tight and some were too loose...mine fit perfectly but i havent used it yet. i suggest getting 1 to start (maximum 2)...

i think ideal scenario is get 2 at first and when 1 breaks, reorder just 1...since shipping is free, you dont get anything extra by buying more and there might always be a better deal around the corner. also, ebay & paypal protection should have your back if these things are duds after all...but this guy on reddit bought his from sunshine cheap glass bubbler store, so not sure if theyre all the same or not. just beware...maybe we can have reviews of these cheap gong stems on this thread? maybe ill bust out the old arizer and give this a shot again

akwardsauce,

CalyxSmokr

please review when possible. I need a water adapter and don't want to break the bank. Black plastic tip actually works best so far but I have never tried the planet vape versions. Ed's wood stem doesn't give me great vapor with the Air

Top Bottom