CHANGE.org (change the higher "ups" opinons on the marijuana reform)

Hennessy1414

Terrorist
mmj.jpg

http://www.change.org/ideas/view/legalize_the_medicinal_and_recreational_use_of_marijuana

Look at that...20,000 supporters and counting...lets make it surpass that :o

THIS IS THE LAST NIGHT FOR YOUR OPINIONS TO BE HEARD MAKE A CHANGE

CANNABIS is #1 on their list of ideas that Obama is looking at for change. This is directly run by Obama's people so our president is really asking us what we want done with our new country.

please sign up and vote...This may be the last night your voice could hold so much power

http://www.change.org/ideas/view/legalize_the_medicinal_and_recreational_use_of_marijuana
^^Petition^^

:peace:

DO SOMETHING! :)

Hennessy1414,

SpiralArchitect

? & beyond
First off, this isn't directly run by Obama's people. Your thinking of Change.gov. Change.org is teamed up with Myspace and a bunch of non-profits organizations.

Secondly, yes, this is exciting, but I really doubt it will make any difference. It wouldn't surprise me if they even just ignored it all together and said all the votes were viral or some shit.... :rolleyes: Besides, since when has '20,000 votes' accomplished anything in our nation? Most American's aren't for legalizing marijuana.

Sorry to rain on the parade. I just don't think this is doing anything. Spend actual time writing to your legislators and donating money to NORML/MPP/SAFER/etc. is a lot more productive.

I hope I am totally wrong though and I eat my words! :D

SpiralArchitect,

SpiralArchitect

? & beyond
People make literal fortunes off marijuana staying illegal. So much money is invested in keeping it illegal, you'd have hell freeze over and pigs fly before people simply give up, empty out their pockets and let us smoke, err, vape, freely.

Sorry, I must seem like such a pessimist. I'm really not. I just like to keep reality in check....... but once again, I hope I eat my words! :D

SpiralArchitect,

Acolyte of Zinglon

Wizard-Ninja
while it would be really awesome, i really dont think this will do anything to change anything, for the reasons that spiral says

Acolyte of Zinglon,

Beezleb

I dont think we really see it legal throughout the US. I think we may get to the point where states rights are being respected and perhaps areas such as vegas or outside of vegas like the bunny ranch prostitution thing and keep it like that.

I do not think we will nationally ever be like Holland throughout America. I know this, I would seriously consider moving to an area that allowed that.

Beezleb,

High n Dry

im in for decriminalizing it Massachusetts just became the 13th state to decriminalize marijuana possession 1 ounce and under for personal use.. our jails and prisons are filled with non violent potheads and some are even medical user

High n Dry,
Top Bottom