Chandelier Water Tool

Status
Not open for further replies.

z9

Sold - $70 + shipping and fees

Up for sale my lightly used chandelier water tool. Hits smooth and has almost zero drag; does not chug. The joint seals good, it does NOT leak and only came with two cosmetic flaws (that's all I've found). Two small scratches near the bottom logo and a small scuff and scratch near the weld for the splash guard. Both are only visible in the right lighting, I'm surprised I got the latter to show up on camera. The reducer/expander for the pn has been used two or three times and the other piece is unused. They're both included. The water tool is 10 inches tall.

I really enjoy this piece but don't need it anymore as I just acquired a star perc water tool and prefer it because it chugs, has a little less diffusion, and doesn't have the big gold logos.

I would like to get what I paid for it on sale

$70 - buyer pays shipping and paypal fees (I'm thinking no more than $12 max additional for priority mail and fees - just a guess) - PayPal only and will ship CONUS only

It is filthy in the pictures (normally don't post dirty pics :p), it will be thoroughly cleaned prior to shipping - Thanks for looking!

noeijbp.jpg
nNpwwhT.jpg

Two verticle scratches right side of logo
GtVBMbe.jpg

Black scuff and scratch on outside by base of splash guard
EUHzqrK.jpg

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom