Cgraz glass

gvape

This guy has some really nice work. Where is he out of and how do you order custom? Is his only contact Facebook?

gvape,

llamaman001

Evidently you aren't quite enjoying it? Because you listed it for sale in the classifieds.

http://fuckcombustion.com/threads/cgraz-gridded-recycler.12909/#post-551312

I enjoyed it quite a bit actually but Im a female joint kinda guy. Thats why Im selling this one and getting him to make me a massive 1.5 foot female recycler ;)

No need to assume things mrboote.

Yes the only way to contact Cgraz is through facebook or email (if you dont use those feel free to PM me). Ive asked him to join this site but he just doesent have the time right now

llamaman001,

llamaman001

Some of them just dont have the time or resources yet to dedicate for a site like that. I speak with him on the phone but I cant exactly just hand out his number, I cant see him appreciating that.

llamaman001,
Reactions: Caligula

Caligula

Maximus
Some of them just dont have the time or resources yet to dedicate for a site like that. I speak with him on the phone but I cant exactly just hand out his number, I cant see him appreciating that.

In all honestly its very simple and inexpensive to get some budget domain up and running from like likes of GoDaddy or what not. Its not like they need flashy HTML5 coding or anything. Just some pictures and videos showcasing their work and what they currently have in stock.

As for phone numbers, thats not necessary. A simple business email address would be sufficient IMO.

In any case im not talking about anyone in specific here... hell even Mobius doesn't have a functional website up yet. I just dislike this "trend".

I enjoyed it quite a bit actually but Im a female joint kinda guy. Thats why Im selling this one and getting him to make me a massive 1.5 foot female recycler ;)

No need to assume things mrboote.

Yes the only way to contact Cgraz is through facebook or email (if you dont use those feel free to PM me). Ive asked him to join this site but he just doesent have the time right now
I asked what issue you had with your brand-new piece that would make you sell it right away after creating a thread, a video and multiple posts about it. And you gave a reasonable answer. You would enjoy it more if it had a female joint, and was taller.

If I was assuming the worst I would've remarked that the reason you wouldn't disclose the price when asked is because you have a personal relationship with the blower that allows you to buy well below cost. And you indented to act as a re-seller here all along.

mrboote,

C-weed

Please shoot me a pm of how to order the exact recycler as in the two seven boy video.....omg I love that piece...I would buy one as we type if I only knew where I could throw my money.

C-weed,
Top Bottom