• Do NOT click on any vaporpedia.com links. The domain has been compromised and will attempt to infect your system. See https://fuckcombustion.com/threads/warning-vaporpedia-com-has-been-compromised.54960/.

Cfv or ff2

mark1988

I bought a pax2 and a vapcap m. Love the vapcap and sold the pax2. Felt you needed to vape whole bowl to get the best from it? My choice is either firefly 2 or the boundless cfv. I want effeciency and to take a quick vape or 2 and set it down. They both get good reviews and the boundless is an excellent price. So really is there much difference in them to justify the price. I am swayed to boundless also as the chamber is hidden which is good for all day use out and about.

mark1988,

HD Springer

I wouldn't just limit yourself to those 2 selections. There's quite a few other convection or even convection/conduction dual vapes that's on the market. And at really good prices. EVERYONE will suggest the M vapcap to you. Which is probably the best bang for your buck (under $50 if I'm not mistaken) to be honest.Hell I bet you can get the cfv and 2 M's for what you'll have to give for the ff2. Just a thought.

mark1988

I want a convection vape. I already have the vapcap m and i love it. But im from the uk so if out in public i get strange looks when i heat it up with the butane lighter. Thats why i want a battery powered vape that looks discreet along the lines of an ecig machine so it doesnt catch as much attention

mark1988,

cgod

I bought a pax2 and a vapcap m. Love the vapcap and sold the pax2. Felt you needed to vape whole bowl to get the best from it? My choice is either firefly 2 or the boundless cfv. I want effeciency and to take a quick vape or 2 and set it down. They both get good reviews and the boundless is an excellent price. So really is there much difference in them to justify the price. I am swayed to boundless also as the chamber is hidden which is good for all day use out and about.

Hearing great things about the CFV and obvioisly amazing things about the firefly but thats when it actually works, theres alot of technique involved which the CFV you dont need to worry about

Only thing that stopped me from getting the cfv is they have announced new portables and upgrades to the CFV and CFX, so id rather wait i guess..

cgod,

mark1988

Im glad iv ordered the cfv then. Ordered it thursday night so hopefully shouldnt be too long to it arrives. When is the upgrades due. If its very soon i might send it back but if its a couple months away i will keep it

cgod

Im glad iv ordered the cfv then. Ordered it thursday night so hopefully shouldnt be too long to it arrives. When is the upgrades due. If its very soon i might send it back but if its a couple months away i will keep it

In october im hearing?

cgod,
Top Bottom