Certain types of things I do with Concentrate

How many FC members add concentrate on cigarettes?

• Yes, My cigarettes are top notch.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

VapoRoor

DAB-a-DAB I'll dooooo
About a year ago, I started dripping concentrate on the sides of my cigarettes. In time I realized I was wasting my concentrate as it just melted and floated up in to the atmoshphere and didnt really soak into the tobacco. So I tried dripping it directly in the tobacco, and I was feeling so positive.
Although I havent came accross a lot of people that do this, almost always there's a person that says hey, let me try that.

Thanks for reading

VapoRoor,

smokum

I am who I am and your approval isn't needed!
I've tried it, didn't care for it, tried 'rolling it in, didn't like it. I just find I appreciate the flavour, and purity with dabbing it much much more.

Aside that most members on FC being non, or ex smokers... I don't think you'll get much of a response from the seasoned ones. I still smoke the stinkies, and getting near the point of quitting quitting as I only seem to make it on 3 mos stints.

As far as herb... I only vape it, oils I dab, import hashes I smoke, and kief or press I do either.

smokum,

VapoRoor

DAB-a-DAB I'll dooooo
YOU are for sure right about not gettin much attention, just thought I'd ask.
Thanks for the reply Guy:cheers:

VapoRoor,

salivape

This is the only way I can do it. My one run of BHO a year doesn't justify spending money on an oil rig. However if I was in a medical state, or the US at all for that matter then I wouldn't be putting the gold anywhere near tobacco. I always put it on the inside of the paper rather than the baccy. You just have to do it right otherwise it's impossible to roll

Vaping oil doesn't do it for me, but that might be to do with my lack of oil specific vapes.

salivape,

VapoRoor

DAB-a-DAB I'll dooooo
A Thermovape Cera or if you get your hands on a Dart/Ultra combo I'm pretty sure your world will be a brighter happier place :) not to say you dont already have a sweet life of course.

I try putting my beloved concentrate right down the middle on my stoges but I take a bit of tobacco out before center punching the middle with glorified oil. I get a really big feeling of just lethargic bliss and let the cherry melt the oil into the toacco as it burns down.

thanks for the input salivape,
have a good one

VapoRoor,
Top Bottom