Ceramic Bongs

Status
Not open for further replies.

eyewhites

Ive only recently started smoking/vaping for medical benifits, a brief stint in high school i did smoke i guess.
Long story short, i know my way around clay, was a studio art major in college (didnt finish), got along with a pottery wheel really well, and could hand build anything. A friend of mine is a professor at a local college. So i could make and fire it pretty easy. The glazes are essentially glass, do you think this would work?

eyewhites,

Tweek

I've seen all types on YouTube...you can also buy them online, so I am sure it would work.

Tweek,

Timothy

Ive only recently started smoking/vaping for medical benifits, a brief stint in high school i did smoke i guess.
Long story short, i know my way around clay, was a studio art major in college (didnt finish), got along with a pottery wheel really well, and could hand build anything. A friend of mine is a professor at a local college. So i could make and fire it pretty easy. The glazes are essentially glass, do you think this would work?

I think it would be great as long as you can glaze the inside of the bong. This would eliminate any porous surfaces for better taste and easier cleaning.

Detonator

Reminds me of high schools art class. When it came time to do clay all the stoners were making little clay pipes, but it was differcult to glaze and fire them with out the teacher getting in the way, she was a stoner too knew what was up but wouldnt let us use the kiln to fire pieces. I made my pipe out of about 2 pounds of clay it was as big as a loaf of bread, I called it the flintstone pipe.

I bet a ceramic bong would be great, easy to clean. Nice feel. I just got some ceramic ecig tips.

Detonator,
Reactions: Tweek
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom