1. What does SSTB mean? See our glossary of acronyms.

CERA, the wait & gibberish thread

Discussion in 'The Vapor Lounge' started by smokum, Dec 12, 2012.

?

When will I get my CERA ?

Poll closed Feb 6, 2013.
  1. Next Week (Dec 17-22)

21.7%
  2. Just Before Christmas

1.4%
  3. Hopefull By NewYears

13.0%
  4. Not Until AFTER NewYears

34.8%
  5. Who Cares.... It'll Get Here When It Gets Here

29.0%
  1. kushcabbage

kushcabbage vapor nerd

they were replying to leTchen i'm sure they pm'd instead.
    iamn3ko likes this.
  2. AirDru

AirDru Well-Known Member

good to know.

I thought they might just be fucking with us lmao
    smokum, ogcook and kushcabbage like this.
  3. JCat

JCat Well-Known Member

I'll post a review when I get mine ... comparison of Cera LL vs Solo vs INH with and without water comparison.
    BSF33, nopartofme, iamn3ko and 3 others like this.
  4. LeTchen

LeTchen A toute vapeur ! Retailer

No ! Nothing at all ! :shrug:
  5. smokum

smokum I am who I am and your approval isn't needed!

Best bet is they read the rules and didn't want to jeopardize their presence by breaking them for commenting on product (considered promoting) outside of their allowed areas, so they removed what they typed.

My :2c: in thought....... and I'm going with that :D
  6. AirDru

AirDru Well-Known Member

Todays shopping.
    1.7g budder
    1.7g crumble
    2g GSC flowers
    1g devils dandruff kif

prior stash
    1.7g og budder
    .3g white widow crumble
    1g undefeated og budder
    1g Pure gold

All i need now is to find some top quality bubble hash. it seems like with the BHO craze unfolding that good bubble hash may be more of a rare delight these days.

cant wait to really find out what the cera is all about. i will post reviews on how she handles all these different medicines in the weeks to come.
    NoName, Mendohead, OF and 5 others like this.
  7. 2clicker

2clicker for your health

pics or it never happened :D
  8. AirDru

AirDru Well-Known Member

fair enough

1.7g Undefeated OG Budder (left) 1.7g Royal Gold OG crumble (right)
    [​IMG]

then i took .7g from each and mixed them using some heat and a pyrex dish. (did a little bit of purging)
    i call it Royally Undefeated
    [​IMG]

the herb and kif are put away right now.

enjoy the eye candy guys

GOD SPEED CERA
    NoName, Mendohead, nopartofme and 4 others like this.
  9. 2clicker

2clicker for your health

GOOD SHOW!

so jealous :\
  10. ShipDit

ShipDit 1%

Great,now I have to go through life knowing stuff like this actually exists. Excuse my ignorance but what is thie buzz like with that kind of stuff? I can only imagine......
    Well I gotta go grind up some kitty litter and pretend it's kif...:cry:
    NoName, jwill, iamn3ko and 2 others like this.
  11. AirDru

AirDru Well-Known Member

the buzz is very very strong. somewhat instant too. some describe the exhale as a rush.

the other thing is the taste. good waxes will taste exactly like the smell from the herb it was made with.

alot of folks say that the effect while more powerful than herb is shorter lived. i havent found this to be true.

the great thing about concentrates like this are their discreetness. you dont really smell like you've smoked at all. and the vapor you get from taking "dabs" dissipates quickly leaving hardly any smell in the location of your session.

to top it all off Concentrates tend to be more budget friendly. shit a gram of wax will last me all week, and im a heavy user. when i switched from herb to concentrates i cut my medicine budget in half!
    NoName, leetmode, Bluntcrush and 5 others like this.
  12. t-dub

t-dub Vapor Sloth

One caveat from a serious medical user that does not like the 710:

When I medicate with oil the effects seem "unnatural" to me. Never felt right ever. Not for pain or nausea or metabolic homeostasis, it just got me high and I still felt sick :(

Sure they are quick and strong THC, also taste like 30 weight, so I'm a flower guy. One thing to consider is what might be left in that oil and what taking it unnaturally out of the plant might be doing to it, and you. I am positive with proper extraction methods purity can be obtained, and maybe when they become more available I'll give them a try, but for now the Cloud and Devistator is my Rx . . . :peace:
  13. Stu

Stu Maconheiro Staff Member

I'm of the exact same opinion, t-dub. I tried oils but very soon I realized that I was a flower guy for the exact reasons you so eloquently stated.

:peace:
  14. green2brown

green2brown Well-Known Member

My assumption (could be wrong) has always been that while concentrates are high in THC, the other cannabinoids aren't extracted well, so a lot of the medicinal benefits aren't there. But I always find that if I use both concentrate and flower then the medicinal benefits I get from the flower last longer.
    NoName, Bluntcrush, OF and 1 other person like this.
  15. Bluntcrush

Bluntcrush Director of Vapor Research Labs™

I concur with the above statements. I like the (waxes) oils but they are more of a quick couple of morning hits (which is why the DART is my go to before 5pm) Then in the evening I luxuriate with flowers and combos to reach the full medicinal benefits.
    NoName likes this.
  16. kingofnull

kingofnull ace

And the winner is....?
  17. jambandphan03

jambandphan03 Vapor Goddess

OK< guys the regular Cera thread is CLOSED.... in case you have not discovered this yet. There should be another thread soon when TET gets around to making one. As you were...
  18. kingofnull

kingofnull ace

Yeah good job on f-ing it up for the rest of us, folks :lol:
    iamn3ko, Czechyourhead and Darb like this.
  19. jambandphan03

jambandphan03 Vapor Goddess

that thread was out of control a long time ago... I'm glad it's getting started over myself. Just not sure how long it will take. At least we can come bitch about it here. :lol:
    AirDru, t-dub, NoName and 4 others like this.
  20. ictus

ictus Well-Known Member

has anybody gotten a shipping notice yet? I contacted TET yesterday and they said it was realistic date to expect a unit by mid February if ordered today. But he also said they are shipping units already but I see no mention of any shipping notifications here.
  21. green2brown

green2brown Well-Known Member

Maybe it's like with VXL where some people will receive their tracking info after the package arrives at their doorstep?
    fake name and OF like this.
  22. harmudge

harmudge Active Member

A couple of pages back in here and the Cera thread people had mentioned that they have received shipping notices.
    OF likes this.
  23. OF

OF Well-Known Member

I somehow missed that bit of news....I bet when they get their Ceras it won't be much of a secret! One way or the other, they're gonna tell the rest of us what they think I think.

Hopefully we'll soon have a fresh start with a more traditional sort of thread, this one (and the original thread that spawned it) hasn't been as much fun as it could have been......

OF
  24. Vapzilla

Vapzilla Well-Known Member

I didn't see any shipping notices posted anywhere, I believe that they received an update on the batteries and switch situation. Correct me if I'm wrong, anyone receive any shipping notices?
    fake name, NoName and iamn3ko like this.
  25. fake name

fake name Well-Known Member

Vapzilla, I think you're right, but I may be mistaken. That being said, I wouldn't be surprised if that changes today, with TET posting a pic of an assembled unit in the case over the weekend and all. Maybe I'm just being hopeful.

But damn am I starting to get exited, can't wait much longer, need Cera. Much testing needs to take place, and I am willing to sacrifice my sobriety for the cause.
    OF and NoName like this.

Support FC, visit our trusted friends and sponsors