• Do NOT click on any vaporpedia.com links. The domain has been compromised and will attempt to infect your system. See https://fuckcombustion.com/threads/warning-vaporpedia-com-has-been-compromised.54960/.

Cera - Loose Leaf Vaporizer (Stainless Steel) w/batteries

Status
Not open for further replies.

toros23

Up for sale is a Cera Stainless Steel Loose Leaf Vaporizer. I recently received the Titanium model and decided with latest fixes they are plenty reliable and I no longer need a backup. This unit has the latest updates to address a known issue with the internal grounding strap. Works and looks like new. Also throwing in a couple of new batteries to get the new owner off and running.

What's included:
1 - Complete Vaporizer Unit (LL Heating Core, Switch, Mouthpiece)
2 - 18650 batteries (new)
1 - Thermal Cap Sleeve
1 - O-Ring kit
1 - Safety pin

Asking price is $200 and includes insured USPS Priority shipping to anywhere in continental US. As you can see from the photo above, everything is in perfect cosmetic condition and this is a nice savings over a new unit when you take shipping and tax (in CA) into account. Will ship within 24 hours of payment and will pack very well. Will accept PayPal only, buyer responsible for any PayPal fees.

I also have a battery charger and spare SS EO cart if interested. I can charge the batteries before sending if requested.

Thanks,
-toros23

mmenzie

My friends call me "Menz"
not to derail your post but i do believe (and i may be wrong) this is the FIRST Cera in the classifieds!!!

mmenzie,

toros23

Mephisto is next up.. Breathmetal just told me he will only buy it with the EO cart instead of LL cart after committing to buy everything several times. Never seen anything like that....

toros23,
Reactions: ogcook

vtac

vapor junkie
Staff member
6 off-topic drama posts were removed. Name calling is not allowed on this forum. Please keep it friendly and on topic.

vtac,

toros23

Update - Partial payment received, just waiting for the rest before locking this down.. Thanks to everyone who expressed interest, this is one hot ticket for sure!

toros23,
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom