1. If the Herbalizer was a fortune cookie what would it say? Tell us and win it!
  2. What does SSTB mean? See our glossary of acronyms.

Celebratory Vap?

Discussion in 'The Vapor Lounge' started by olivianewtonjohn, Dec 19, 2013.

1. olivianewtonjohn

olivianewtonjohn Well-Known Member

Obviously this does not pertain to medial users but does anyone else withhold vaping until you do something important? For me I will stop vaping for maybe a week when I have a chem exam, then I will vap the night after my exam. It makes it so enjoyable to devote all my effort/concentration for a single purpose (exam) and then just kill it then enjoy a ridiculous vaping session. Maybe im just weird :shrug:?
    Madcap79, Tamataz and SSVUN~YAH like this.
  2. Quetzalcoatl

Quetzalcoatl 200% THC

Sounds like you're being a responsible recreational user?
  3. Tamataz

Tamataz Icelander

Great (or stoner) minds think alike! I was just about to make a thread like this. Its been final week for me too and i just did my last final. It was a math one couple hours ago and now I'm celebrating. I can be stress free until january! :bigleaf::bigleaf:

Hooray & congratulations John!

(anti-combustion people, cover your eyes) I know its fuckcombustions but i have to combust at times.

I'm working on a victory bowl & brew
    [​IMG]
    Last edited: Dec 20, 2013
    olivianewtonjohn and SSVUN~YAH like this.
  4. TwoPageAfro

TwoPageAfro Enthusiast

I used to have a similar routine when I was in college just so I could put more of my focus into my studies. It was essentially an incentive system where I'd only smoke if I absolutely finished what I needed to.

I should note though that I had a concentration in the Arts so while I could get away with this routine, it might not have been ideal for say a Math or Chem major. I also would occasionally smoke while I brainstormed/sketched ideas because I felt it helped creativity. That was the only exception, haha.
  5. djonkoman

djonkoman Well-Known Member

actually, the week before my exams my consumption peaks.
    for example monday I had an organic chemistry exam. I procastinated studying way too long, so on sunday, I realised I had only read trough chapter 1 but still had to study basically everything. so I got into study-mode, start up was a little slow(watching trailer park boys while drinking coffee and vaping), but eventually I studied untill 3 in the evening or so, without weed I wouldn't have managed to keep my concentration up for that long. but everytime when I felt my concentration was slipping, the point where what I was reading wouldn't stick anymore, I would take a few hits from the bong next to me, and suddenly my concentration came back and I undewrstood what I was reading again, and my study-speed went back to the normal level.

(during my highschoolexams I also tried studying sober, since if studying high worked studying sober should work better I thought, but it turned out that if I didn't smoke/vape I would just sit around watching tv all day instead of studying. when actually taking the exam I'm never high though, only during the studying for it)
    Last edited: Dec 21, 2013
    Enchantre and olivianewtonjohn like this.
  6. olivianewtonjohn

olivianewtonjohn Well-Known Member

I guess I am being a responsible rec user. It helps though because I seek out having that blissful feeling of accomplishing a goal and getting a natural buzz from it; then vaping and relaxing on top of it.

Its definitely great minds haha. You even have a shock top which I also drank as my celebratory drink.

I honestly can just say thats WEIRD. But I guess whatever works for you? I was taking a course that is basically the love child of biochem and ochem. In that course I was doing my usual hardcore studying with no vap and studied for a few hours straight, I decided to vap alittle bit before going to bed. After vaping I was energized, I then tried to study some more. What a huge fail that was; I couldnt even do one problem. I kept making mistakes (and as you know fucking up one atom in ochem can screw you).

Support FC, visit our trusted friends and sponsors