CCELL Carts - very little vapor

jmcrtp

Hello,

I've been researching making my own vape carts and playing around with the formula. I am using the generic CCELL cartridges typically found on ebay (1ml).

These are made with shatter but this is not store-bought. It is very clean and is de-waxed however. You can see through it in solid form (when thin enough)

For cutting agents I have been experimenting with:

PG
PG/VG
MCT Oil
A new product on amazon - fruit derived terpenes for liquidizing - 30ml for $39.99. Flavorless.

For terpenes I have been experimenting with lemon oil, grapefruit oil extracts found at whole foods.

So far it is possible to make an incredible looking/smelling eliquid with any of the above (other than VG). Adding VG makes the mix cloudy as expected. I think VG would be great to get vapor but it messes up the juice.

The issue is you can't get any real vapor without adding a few drops of the lemon or grapefruit oil extract and then it seems like you're just getting vapor from that.

Are these carts junk and I need to use something else?

Is my mix wrong?

I have the mix pretty high viscosity. I have taken it high enough it seems to leak through the coil so that's not the issue.

I have also taken several long hits and didn't inhale the vapor just to run a lot through the coil. It will produce some vapor at about 4 second hits but very little and not normal based on the experience with the "professional grade" Rx rigs. After 15-20 seconds of chain vaping it produces vapor but then goes back to almost little/nothing after that.

The carts are being used in the mystica battery. These are always fully charged and work great with other carts.

I have a big mod to use if the suggestion is to run a lot more power through it. I don't see why these don't produce much vapor at all.

Any tips on how to get some vapor out of this setup?

Note: I've tried several different strains of Hybrid and Sativa. Currently working with Sour Diesel.

Shouldn't the shatter itself vaporize and produce some clouds? I'm not looking for major max-VG liquid clouds here, but this is currently producing very little, almost no vapor.

jmcrtp,

BabyFacedFinster

Anything worth doing, is worth overdoing.
My friend, I don't mean to be curt, but haven't you been reading all the concerns with additives and shoddy vape equipment in the news?

PG, VG, e-liquids, thinners, thickeners and all those additives in vaping material is probably not good for you. Also, buying knock-off carts on ebay isn't great because you don't know what shitty substances they are making the parts out of.

If you are making/getting high quality shatter than my advice is to vaporize it in it's pure form without additives.

Take a look at the respected vendors in our site's plug in and portable vape sections and find what works best for your needs.

BabyFacedFinster,

Smokinjoe

If your cutting with more than 5/8% vg u will have issues for sure

Ask me how I know??

Next, you should drop all cutters b buy terps

10% of total concentrate weight

Smokinjoe,

Abysmal Vapor

Supersniffer 2000 - robot fart detection device
Bro be careful,cause i dont think those essential oils are ok to be inhaled directly,there can cause severe respiratory distress.
Other than that ,it might. Stuff on e-bay/amazon and such is often shady and basement made products/snake oils.
There are plenty of affordable terpene distributors in the US ,i cannot really recommend specific cause i am on the other side of the pond. The ones i am using are make in Switzerland and are labeled for vaping use.
Haha i am not comparing you to this guy,buy someone was vaping store bought hemp seed oil in his carts... ,better use those products according to their labels and dont use vaping products with shady/handmade labels.

Abysmal Vapor,

Jimmyweaese

Hello,

I've been researching making my own vape carts and playing around with the formula. I am using the generic CCELL cartridges typically found on ebay (1ml).

These are made with shatter but this is not store-bought. It is very clean and is de-waxed however. You can see through it in solid form (when thin enough)

PG
PG/VG
MCT Oil
A new product on amazon - fruit derived terpenes for liquidizing - 30ml for $39.99. Flavorless.

For terpenes I have been experimenting with lemon oil, grapefruit oil extracts found at whole foods.

So far it is possible to make an incredible looking/smelling eliquid with any of the above (other than VG). Adding VG makes the mix cloudy as expected. I think VG would be great to get vapor but it messes up the juice.

The issue is you can't get any real vapor without adding a few drops of the lemon or grapefruit oil extract and then it seems like you're just getting vapor from that.

Is my mix wrong?

I have the mix pretty high viscosity. I have taken it high enough it seems to leak through the coil so that's not the issue.

I have also taken several long hits and didn't inhale the vapor just to run a lot through the coil. It will produce some vapor at about 4 second hits but very little and not normal based on the experience with the "professional grade" Rx rigs. After 15-20 seconds of chain vaping it produces vapor but then goes back to almost little/nothing after that.

The carts are being used in the mystica battery. These are always fully charged and work great with other carts.

I have a big mod to use if the suggestion is to run a lot more power through it. I don't see why these don't produce much vapor at all.

Note: I've tried several different strains of Hybrid and Sativa. Currently working with Sour Diesel.

Shouldn't the shatter itself vaporize and produce some clouds? I'm not looking for major max-VG liquid clouds here, but this is currently producing very little, almost no vapor.
With my pen,sometimes I nee to loosen cart just a little to get easier pull.
But that's a carr deal I guess.

Jimmyweaese,

Jimmyweaese

Hello,

PG
PG/VG
MCT Oil

Is my mix wrong?

Mine ,ccell s you have to adjust the mouthpiece. To tight very hard draw,,to lose,no vape,,tighten it a bit.

Jimmyweaese,

PPN

Volute of Vapor
Actually I'm testing the Hermes3 which came with a cart which work a lot better than the Ccell for me, taste doesn't degrade too much (remenber I'm filling my carts with shatter+terps only) and clouds production is a lot bigger than Ccells but you are going through your stash faster... and mine is actually on the lower end of my homemade bho shatter from 2018 trim... and 2019's trim is drying. I haven't access to distillate since I live in Europe.

PPN,

Airistech

Manufacturer Rep
Manufacturer
Is the Mystica battery from airis? Have you try with our patented Quartz heating element cartridge VE10? About the less vapor issue, have you tried with a bigger air holes cartridge?

Airistech,
Top Bottom