CCA710 Liger Inserts Assorted 30mm

ccchase420

TheCCC420 YouTuber
Very lightly used inserts for the CCA710 Liger. Prices do not include shipping which will be priority mailed unless faster mail is requested. Paypal/Venmo preferred.

Left inserts are extra thick beta era quartz inserts. The top left one I'll sell for $90 it has a few tiny blemishes. The right one is in perfect condition so I want $100 for it.RIGHT SOLD
$60 This SiC is..thicc..but slightly stainedSOLD
$65 Quartz in the middle are shallower than the newer models but have thicker bottoms & overall look nicer and are more beveled. These have seen only a few very low temp dabs for IG/YT videos and are otherwise in perfect condition.ONE LEFT
$35 Older gen SiC but towards the latter end of the cycle when he added the mirror polish. Slight blemishes. the top one isn't stained it's just more polished/reflective.SOLD
$20 SiC inserts lacking mirror polish. The 20mm is a little more used but still in great shape. Bottom 30mm has a blemish in the dish and does not have the mirror polish of the other ones. BUYER IN DMS FOR ONE OR BOTHSOLD
wNGatS2.jpg

I can provide better closeups of specific inserts for seriously interested buyers. Thanks for looking!

Last edited:
ccchase420,
Reactions: Hogni
Top Bottom