• Do NOT click on any vaporpedia.com links. The domain has been compromised and will attempt to infect your system. See https://fuckcombustion.com/threads/warning-vaporpedia-com-has-been-compromised.54960/.

CCA710 LIGER - AIR

For anyone who likes the 20mm because of the efficiency benefits, you should definitely consider throwing some ruby/sapphire beads in your 30mm dish. That will definitely help you get closer to the experience you're used to.

Absolutely. I had never thought about the 20mm since putting it away until you mentioned this. I’d put my 30mm AH Air with beads against the 20mm 3.0 as being more efficient. I was considering getting the 20mm back out and trying w beads.

OC513

Dabaholic
Absolutely. I had never thought about the 20mm since putting it away until you mentioned this. I’d put my 30mm AH Air with beads against the 20mm 3.0 as being more efficient. I was considering getting the 20mm back out and trying w beads.
I was just gonna ask...."well if I put beads into the 20 wouldnt that make it even more efficient?" Has anyone done so yet?

OC513,

mrbonsai420

Accessory Maker
Accessory Maker
Im with you & your friends, I prefer the smaller inserts myself more. Preferably with high walls.

Yup, Still using the 20mm v3 with obsidian here. But I am looking forward to pulling the flat coil back out for the air sometimes! But I could imagine a weight reduced 20mm would fit well on even smaller headies.

I currently am the only person I know that still uses the 16mm too, I use it as a travel enail on a smaller rig and it works quite well.

mrbonsai420,
Reactions: Shooby

Danksta

I was just gonna ask...."well if I put beads into the 20 wouldnt that make it even more efficient?" Has anyone done so yet?

I use 1 ruby in my 20mm and makes a difference. I'd like to add a second one at some point.

Danksta,

OC513

Dabaholic
I use 1 ruby in my 20mm and makes a difference. I'd like to add a second one at some point.
Good to know, thanks. Are you using 5mm or 6mm in the 20? I want to order 2 rubies myself, just not sure which size would be best.

OC513,

Shooby

4ShOObY3 - IG
Thanks Shooby, that seems to be the norm but I am thinking for the 20 maybe I should get 2 5mm. Any input on this?

Two fits but i dont think 3 fits. 6mm is easiest to get. highly doubt there will be any performance difference between the two.

Shooby,

OC513

Dabaholic
Two fits but i dont think 3 fits. 6mm is easiest to get. highly doubt there will be any performance difference between the two.
Well I just ordered 2 5's from SwissJewel so I will know next week. Thanks for the help.

OC513,

gunmetalshark

Glass Addict
Well i have tested sapphire beads in my 20mm sapphire bucket and clearly prefer without, i dont like the added draw resistance and IMO it robs flavor a bit...just my point of view ;)

gunmetalshark,

Shooby

4ShOObY3 - IG
what is the average turn around time from order date?

Currently unknown. A month maybe.

Someone just said they received tracking info on July 20. And still hasn't shipped. This means he placed his order over a month ago.

Possibly send them an email and ask them. Or try IG.

Shooby,

mrbonsai420

Accessory Maker
Accessory Maker

Where is the cheapest source for 5-6mm Quartz/Ruby/sapphire beads?

mrbonsai420,

JigMelon

Purchased 6/10/18, Tracking 7/20/18, USPS awaiting item. I'm not in a rush though; I knew what I was getting myself into.

JigMelon,

Hogni

Honi soit qui mal y pense
Do you have a link to SwissJewel? Can't find them at Etsy neither when searching for the name nor for ruby beads?

Hogni,

Hogni

Honi soit qui mal y pense
That adress I know. I posted it myself. Thought they now have an etsy site - Thanks a lot!

Hogni,

ViCKi LEEKX

Fuck Vaporizer Combustion
SwissJewel or ‘alternativestickers’ on Etsy for below $50 order.

That adress I know. I posted it myself. Thought they now have an etsy site - Thanks a lot!

I don’t think @scalescliffs was suggesting that the Etsy store alternativestickers is affiliated with SwissJewel, just that it is option to purchase small amounts of the spheres.

Here’s the link to the Etsy store:
https://www.etsy.com/shop/AlternativeStickers?ref=ss_profile

Link to their 6mm spheres:
https://www.etsy.com/listing/608088764/ruby-ball-sphere-polished-6mm-synthetic?ref=shop_home_feat_1

ViCKi LEEKX,
Reactions: Shooby

mrbonsai420

Accessory Maker
Accessory Maker
SwissJewel or ‘alternativestickers’ on Etsy for below $50 order.

Nice, I already love gemstones and playing with this stuff so these are a no brainer! I ordered a couple of 6mm Ruby spheres from Alternative stickers. But I want to buy a big order of crap to throw in my banger from Swiss Jewel! I know ruby/sapphire has the best heat retention, but it might be fun to play with the ceramic and black glass spheres, they look cool. Plus discs and rings might make for an interesting addition while we are playing with surface area. I actually got a quartz snowflake from china that works pretty well in a banger with no movement, it creates a mini diamond knot situation in the bottom.

mrbonsai420

Accessory Maker
Accessory Maker
Sorry to double post...but my Edit is long gone. I did speak with Josh yesterday and he mentioned that he had a big batch of 50-60 ready to go out. So if you are waiting on one it will most likely be filled soon.
I also asked how the new joint adapters work and he sent me a quick video. It looks interesting, how are you guys liking it so far?

mrbonsai420,
Reactions: Hogni

papapotbelly

Hi, Folks!

2 maybe dumb questions for ya:

1. For those using ruby or other spheres in the Liger Air, what carb cap are ya'll working with? I can't get them to spin with the ChadBro, and I got a V2 one with the decent angle on the spout. They spin if I suck my brains out when the dish is empty, but no motion on a normal draw with oil in the dish.

2. Anyone who is running the Air in a 10mm joint, do you attach and use the little downstem/direct inject that attaches to the bottom (the piece used to lock it into the 14/18mm adapter), or do you just use the top part that's basically a 10mm hole with no direct inject?

Trying to post a pic of my setup but looks like FC and Imgur no longer fox with each other or sommin?

Thanks for any help in advance.

papapotbelly,
Top Bottom