• Do NOT click on any vaporpedia.com links. The domain has been compromised and will attempt to infect your system. See https://fuckcombustion.com/threads/warning-vaporpedia-com-has-been-compromised.54960/.

CCA Liger banger V3.0

brian.ngo7170

Posted the other day. I was part of the bad batch of quartz. I got a replacement the other day and it was a SIC and not a quartz that i ordered. Wanted to keep quartz but a better batch. Can someone respond back or on Instagram it has been about a week now.

Thank You

brian.ngo7170,
My experience with CCA710 has been pretty good so far. My 20mm bucket with quartz came in yesterday, ordered not quite a month ago. I reached out to them via the website to change up the order slightly last week, and heard right back a day or two later. A buddy of mine ordered a similar setup a few days after me and likewise received his yesterday. :peace:

I am concerned I may have a bad quartz dish however, as there is a milky spot on the inside bottom surface that feels rough to the touch. After soaking and scrubbing with 99 poof IPA for 15 minutes, it remains. Sent them a photo right away... will see what becomes.

That said, the Liger is a beautiful tank of a banger :razz:. It is very efficient, with smaller dabs ripping harder than I am used too. It feels a bit high maintenance, like a full break down and cleaning every few days might be the best route. I am definitely excited to start mapping her out. I see a SiC insert in my future at some point.

Cheers everyone! :science:

Monsoon

I'm still loving my 30mm with SiC insert now paired with my Hex-Nail. I'm sad to see all the complaints about the poor communication and crazy wait times, I really hope he can do something to bring it under control or at least set proper expectations. The website should more clearly state that it's a pre-order with a realistic lead-time (not 1-2 weeks) and that there are delays in response time. A status or blog on the site with regular short updates on where things are at would be helpful too and reduce message volume. I think most people are reasonable and more patient when they know what to expect. I remember the old Purple Days log vape had a a wait time of maybe 3-4 months but you knew that going in. I'm just worried that even if things are smoother in the future for CCA710, by then they may have soured their reputation too much and take awhile to recover if ever. I saw the same thing happen with a company I pre-ordered some earphones from last year, they had massive delays and didn't communicate them properly with their loyal customers and the thread on Head-Fi has gone from a lovefest to a hatefest where nobody really trusts them anymore.

FlyingLow

Team NO SLEEP!
I was sold on the Liger after the 2.0 thread, and thought the 3.0 would be for me... latest and greatest kind of thing.

Well I am glad I watched and waited. Liger looks awesome and has better aesthetics than any of its competition. BUT, I chose another route as I did not want to deal with any headaches with my first enail. I did not want to spend weeks or months in purgatory waiting for replies or shipments to be made. I did not wan to deal with parts/threads fitting improperly. I ended up moving to another brand and skipped all the headaches.

Really a shame cause I do think Liger deserves credit for his awesome design, but the company needs to develop and find its feet. Seems they are loosing a lot of customers like myself just because their shop is not in order and poor communication.

While Mr Bonsai has done a great job with his limited access, the company should really have the desire, capacity and wherewithal to communicate with customers directly. I hate having to rely outside of the manufacturer for support.

Last edited:

turk

turk
....the man has a great product...the man is very busy...my interactions with josh have been cool...although there are delays...this product is really good...I do not believe josh wishes to piss people off...or hear shit on this thread...

FlyingLow

Team NO SLEEP!
It does. Whether positive or negative, informative posts help direct potential customers to purchase or to help find a more fitting item to fit their needs or timing. Just because it is not all positive does not discount it from being constructive or informative.

turk

turk
...I would like to believe...that there are better ways to resolve conflicts ...not the 1st time my opinion in different...lol...

turk,

ichibaneye

Vapriot, Traveler & Vaporizer/ing lover!
...u r. right man...you get it all....just not sure it helps....

It helps others to be more informed about current events. Negative or positive aside all should be known, we should be here helping our fellow FC brothers and sisters. It's The right thing to do. I'm not the most excited to be waiting myself and to maybe potentially have my order messed up only to be waiting longer. Still, all things being considered I'll be going ahead and placing my order with them next month.

ichibaneye,
Reactions: FlyingLow

turk

turk
...it's a fine line...attacks and criticism are two different things..(don't work for them...just a customer).

turk,

FlyingLow

Team NO SLEEP!
...I would like to believe...that there are better ways to resolve conflicts ...not the 1st time my opinion in different...lol...
I don't think you understand the point of my posting at all... just lots of periods....

There has been no conflict... nothing to resolve.... Just sharing thoughts on an open forum... Not looking for approval or disapproval... your approval is ... moot... ;)

turk

turk
...not talking about you flyinglow...if I gave you that impression...my bad...you have many posts on this site..you do NOT do...what I was referring to..

damm

....the man has a great product...the man is very busy...my interactions with josh have been cool...although there are delays...this product is really good...I do not believe josh wishes to piss people off...or hear shit on this thread...

If he doesn't want to hear the people upset on this thread; or hear that his customers are unhappy (eh I'm good; just venting my frustration about the design I suppose, getting concentrate burned on the back of your quartz insert is pretty crazy!) then he is going to fail in a business. Always. If a business owner is unwilling to accept criticism and change; or grow or try to fix the problem; why should anyone buy from them? I don't hate Josh I just wish he could respond to emails..

I just wish This Thread was NOT USED for Support. I mean like others have said when you have a device that works; Josh has delivered to you; to see these kind of posts it just ... different emotions for different people but sadness is the best word I can give it.

I don't think any manufacture wants to see negative posts. But the nature of public forums, people do tend to post their thoughts, complaints, praises, and anything else that comes to mind.

Like I said; they will be out of business then. Any business who doesn't want to see negative posts will always fail.

Also keep in mind that we are likely seeing 1-2% of the customers in this forum; the other 98% or more happy customers without issue (I hope). When you see the thread and the comments you can think it's much worse than it is; but a little understanding about how few people are commenting vs how many purchased... is helpful

Like many have said, try to burn it off... Or just keep complaining about it...
I'm going to use DarkCrystal payday (I get paid once a month) and see how that goes. It will work /much/ better than burning it off.

Burning it off really won't work; it's too burned on... slow melting in an oven might but the shock shrug maybe it's not even worth trying to fix lol

Last edited:
damm,
Reactions: Baron23

toros23

(eh I'm good; just venting my frustration about the design I suppose, getting concentrate burned on the back of your quartz insert is pretty crazy!)

Like many have said, try to burn it off... Or just keep complaining about it...

Baron23

I don't really see it as primarily a conflict resolution issue. Yeah, some folks have come on the board to lambast Josh...often with good reason....and if his customer communications were more traditional and reliable perhaps these should have been sorted on the side.

But for me, I post my honest opinion here on FC for the community...not the vendors. If I have a good experience, I post it so others may use this as part of their guidepost. If I have a bad experience, I post it so that others may...if they chose...try to avoid it. If I have concerns or worries, like with CCA710 and the 3.0 right now, I also let the community know just in case it helps inform another member with one more data point.

That's it.

Danksta

After a week of not hearing back from Josh via his "support ticket system" regarding why I was sent a 16mm instead of the 20mm I had ordered I have filed a paypal dispute. His poor customer service is no longer going to cause me stress. I'm breaking up with this company. Once I get my refund I will order the sapphire halo and consider selling the 30mm.

I was patient for months, but I'm done. Throwing in the towel. Best of luck to the remaining folks who stick with him. :wave:

brian.ngo7170

@Danksta i totally agree. I'm close to just leaving also and just take what I have and cut my costs. I've paid and waited for everything and it is still not correct. I got majority of what I paid for and do love my Liger so guess we deal with what we got.

I am left waiting for a better batch of quartz and feel bad I even got one and it cracked. After waiting for it and still defective is just bad taste in customers mouth.
Thank you for everything here just gonna leave it as is....

Danksta

Josh reached out and I have decided not to break up with him and company. He is going to make things right and I should be happy very soon. Fingers crossed by the end of the week I'm back here posting my praises. :cool:

invertedisdead

PHASE3
Manufacturer
Funny how they always get ahold of you as soon as a dispute is filed... I don't know how anyone who reads this thread could even consider buying one of these. Ive been following this thread for months as a potential customer and it's just been rough reading to say the least.

invertedisdead,

Marihuana

Iso Tensei
From what I understand, the biggest issue Josh has faced is meeting customer demand due to having to rely on many third parties in order to get the goods to us. I feel like it's hard to give people definite information until you're sure that you can guarantee you can make something happen, and a lot of his time lately might have been spent sitting on his hands. If he were to communicate more openly with the community, it would ease a lot of anxieties.

Slightly off topic, but when I see that people express a desire to get another nail instead, I feel like it's a little unfair to compare the Liger to most other enails because the design is just plain different. Personally, I wasn't expecting instant gratification from a niche one-man operation. I think it's a product worth waiting on and that there really isn't anything else quite like it. However, it'd be nice if wait times were communicated a little more gracefully in terms of all these manufacturer holdups.

OC513

Dabaholic
Funny how they always get ahold of you as soon as a dispute is filed... I don't know how anyone who reads this thread could even consider buying one of these. Ive been following this thread for months as a potential customer and it's just been rough reading to say the least.
I agree with you about the CS, but I own a Liger V3 with SiC insert and all I can say is it is worth all the hassle once you actually have it. CS issues aside its quite simply the best nail I have ever used and I have been on straight concentrates for 8 years and tried too many nails to name, hell when I started skillets were a thing and bangers didnt exist, lol.

Top Bottom