CCA Liger banger V3.0

Gn0sis

Josh hooked it up!

Got a perfect new matching bucket set along with the storm cell cap.

y4stxjC.jpg

also, i got my hands on a dremel tool and did some work on the 1st bucket. never used a dremel before, so didnt do the cleanest job of it, scratching off a bit more coating than necessary, but it's all smooth now and usable as a backup.

Coming from the D-nail sapphire halo, i'm seriously impressed by the Liger with a sapphire insert! The Liger design produces a much fuller flavor profile and richness in subtleties of taste than the d-nail sapphire does. I love the big surface area without a hole in the middle. storm cell cap looks beautiful, fits and works really well.

my only slight complaint now is something that's been mentioned before.... with how poorly the hurricane cap seals on the 30mm. my friend who also recently bought a 30mm liger got the hurricane as a placeholder, so i got to try both and compare. you're supposed to be able to move the cap around to direct the airflow at different angles, but unless you're angling that hurricane cap just right, the gaps become too big, causing you to inhale too much air. imo, for anyone getting the 30mm version, it shouldn't be considered as an option.

on a side note, re-trying everything in my stash now and having a whole new experience with the fullness of flavor and for how long it lingers after each hit :mmmm:

Last edited:

Baron23

with how poorly the hurricane cap seals on the 30mm.

I want to first say how much I love my Liger 2.0/SiC and dealing with Josh at the time was a real pleasure. I fully support CCA710 and what Josh is doing.

With that established, while I love the Liger I have also come to the conclusion that the carb caps (either storm or otherwise....yeah, I only have the storm) are not necessary, are a bit over engineered, and a bit awkward to use.

I am far preferring using boro flat carb caps with directional flow like these example:

http://www.headyhawaii.com/shop-1/784rph8skbsl81aoh12qd61zg8a9hv
https://maxqualityglass.com/products/borosilicate-glass-quartz-banger-carb-cap
https://stokedct.com/product/chad-bro-glass-convection-carb-cap-clear/

I'm not trying to give Josh a hard time, but sometimes simple is really best. Just my :2c:

mrbonsai420

Accessory Maker
Accessory Maker
Josh hooked it up!

Got a perfect new matching bucket set along with the storm cell cap.

y4stxjC.jpg

also, i got my hands on a dremel tool and did some work on the 1st bucket. never used a dremel before, so didnt do the cleanest job of it, scratching off a bit more coating than necessary, but it's all smooth now and usable as a backup.

Coming from the D-nail sapphire halo, i'm seriously impressed by the Liger with a sapphire insert! The Liger design produces a much fuller flavor profile and richness in subtleties of taste than the d-nail sapphire does. I love the big surface area without a hole in the middle. storm cell cap looks beautiful, fits and works really well.

my only slight complaint now is something that's been mentioned before.... with how poorly the hurricane cap seals on the 30mm. my friend who also recently bought a 30mm liger got the hurricane as a placeholder, so i got to try both and compare. you're supposed to be able to move the cap around to direct the airflow at different angles, but unless you're angling that hurricane cap just right, the gaps become too big, causing you to inhale too much air. imo, for anyone getting the 30mm version, it shouldn't be considered as an option.

on a side note, re-trying everything in my stash now and having a whole new experience with the fullness of flavor and for how long it lingers after each hit :mmmm:

I'm glad you got squared away. As far as the rotating performance of the hurricane cap on the Liger, that rotating technique works very well on the 20mm, with the 30mm a spin would be the appropriate way to spread your oil with the storm cell or hurricane. Although on the 30mm I find I smear my dab around with the dab tool and it is spreads out pretty effectively with no spinning or rotating at all.

I do rotate and spin myself but with the 30mm, they both just pretty much spin. That may be one of the reasons I prefer the 20mm to the 30mm SO much ;) I have a beautiful almost unused sapphire 30mm right here and I take dab after dab on my 20mm with Sic and Quartz inserts. If you want to rotate ala the PB bubble caps get a 20mm bucket to add to your setup, I get better hits off of it anyway JMO.

Gn0sis

I have a beautiful almost unused sapphire 30mm right here and I take dab after dab on my 20mm with Sic and Quartz inserts. If you want to rotate ala the PB bubble caps get a 20mm bucket to add to your setup, I get better hits off of it anyway JMO.

i saw you write about that a few posts back. i don't get it lol. definitely curious to try a 20mm SiC dish for myself to see how good it hits in comparison.

what about a 20mm sapphire insert? why reach for the SiC or quartz instead?

mutten840

I am with @mrbonsai420 that I prefer the 20 over the 30mm bucket. The 20 is much more efficient and gives you better dabs with less work. The 30 requires you to wrench the nut snug where the 20 just needs the coil adjusted to fit snugly around the inner shaft and no pliers are needed when putting it together. Just good ole stoner power =) I really like the sapphire with the 20. But the SiC did work great also and at a fraction of the cost. I love both buckets. But if you forced me to choose one. It would be the 20mm. :tup:

ItWasaGoodDre

Long time lurker first time poster. New V3.0 owner. Absolute game changer for me. But first things first...

Has anyone that had a Storm Cell on backorder received theirs?

ItWasaGoodDre,
Reactions: mutten840

Danksta

I want to first say how much I love my Liger 2.0/SiC and dealing with Josh at the time was a real pleasure. I fully support CCA710 and what Josh is doing.

With that established, while I love the Liger I have also come to the conclusion that the carb caps (either storm or otherwise....yeah, I only have the storm) are not necessary, are a bit over engineered, and a bit awkward to use.

I am far preferring using boro flat carb caps with directional flow like these example:

http://www.headyhawaii.com/shop-1/784rph8skbsl81aoh12qd61zg8a9hv
https://maxqualityglass.com/products/borosilicate-glass-quartz-banger-carb-cap
https://stokedct.com/product/chad-bro-glass-convection-carb-cap-clear/

I'm not trying to give Josh a hard time, but sometimes simple is really best. Just my :2c:

So if presented with 3 options you would buy one of those flat carp caps? I've got the hurricane and have never been thrilled with it. Mainly just got used to it since it's all I have and convinced myself it was fine. It is not. I honestly haven't been blown away by the Storm cell reports either but still thought I should get one for a better experience. I have not heard back from Josh since he was expecting a shipment of them in last week.

Really considering the XL http://www.headyhawaii.com/shop-1/784rph8skbsl81aoh12qd61zg8a9hv now thanks for the tip.

I think you're right when it comes to simple is better.

Danksta,
Reactions: Baron23

mixchu69

So if presented with 3 options you would buy one of those flat carp caps? I've got the hurricane and have never been thrilled with it. Mainly just got used to it since it's all I have and convinced myself it was fine. It is not. I honestly haven't been blown away by the Storm cell reports either but still thought I should get one for a better experience. I have not heard back from Josh since he was expecting a shipment of them in last week.

Really considering the XL http://www.headyhawaii.com/shop-1/784rph8skbsl81aoh12qd61zg8a9hv now thanks for the tip.

I think you're right when it comes to simple is better.
I got the liger 2 20mm early on and the storm cell works great. Don't know of any new revisions.

mrbonsai420

Accessory Maker
Accessory Maker
I have been using an assortment of carb caps on the Liger. With the 20mm you can really use all sorts of cool boro caps. (With the 30mm the storm cell rules IMO) My reason for trying all of these is of course for testing, so if there is something that hits better than the current design it can be incorporated into the next CCA revision.
While my big directional air flow cap and bubble cap work well they give slightly airier hits than the Storm cell or hurricane cap on the 20mm. While I have found some close, I haven't found anything that actually works as well as the Hurricane on the 20mm, or the storm cell on either. But if one of you find you like another cap better post some shots and lets see it! Maybe it will help mold the next design...you know we are always thinking ahead!
20mm V3 with a knock off PB bubble cap.

https://www.instagram.com/p/BPltGRxhTSJ/?taken-by=mrbonsai710&hl=en

mrbonsai420,

DatFire

Wut happened to dat skunk?
Congrats @mrbonsai420 on getting your new Liger gear! I dropped $300 over a month ago. Still no carb caps. I come to this forum daily looking, hoping for some kind of update, which is beyond ridiculous. Several people brought up these issues recently. All were ignored. But somehow a stream of killer reviews from the SAME people keeps on rolling out. That really turns my stomach.

DatFire,
Reactions: Danksta

mrbonsai420

Accessory Maker
Accessory Maker
Congrats @mrbonsai420 on getting your new Liger gear! I dropped $300 over a month ago. Still no carb caps. I come to this forum daily looking, hoping for some kind of update, which is beyond ridiculous. Several people brought up these issues recently. All were ignored. But somehow a stream of killer reviews from the SAME people keeps on rolling out. That really turns my stomach.

Nothing new on my setup yet, other than the new piece of glass every 2 days! LOL The people that you see the constant reviews from are mainly the Beta team. We get early models in order to test and work out some of the kinks before the final release. The delays have been on the machinists side after the release this time. Unfortunately the Ti machinist hasn't been able to keep up and has had a few issues but those are being ironed out now and all orders should be fulfilled shortly. I texted Josh and he said Storm Cell caps are being sent out and fulfilled now. If you want me to check on your order PM me your name, but you should see it in the next week.

DatFire

Wut happened to dat skunk?
Nothing new on my setup yet, other than the new piece of glass every 2 days! LOL The people that you see the constant reviews from are mainly the Beta team. We get early models in order to test and work out some of the kinks before the final release. The delays have been on the machinists side after the release this time. Unfortunately the Ti machinist hasn't been able to keep up and has had a few issues but those are being ironed out now and all orders should be fulfilled shortly. I texted Josh and I will get you an actual date on your cap and the rest of the waiting Storm Cells.
Dude, don't you think its a little retarded that none of that information is being communicated to the customer? That people are coming to a FC forum for news? That's the part that has really, really pissed me off. Leaving a bunch of people hanging on a $300+ product is not ok.

DatFire,
Reactions: Danksta

Gn0sis

Long time lurker first time poster. New V3.0 owner. Absolute game changer for me. But first things first...

Has anyone that had a Storm Cell on backorder received theirs?

I got mine on Saturday.

Dude, don't you think its a little retarded that none of that information is being communicated to the customer? That people are coming to a FC forum for news? That's the part that has really, really pissed me off. Leaving a bunch of people hanging on a $300+ product is not ok.

Sorry to hear its taking a while for you. Consider sending Josh an email thru the CCA710 website, or reach out to him on instagram. It's just one guy doing everything right now, but he's awesome and I'm sure he'll resolve your situation ASAP.

Scootcha

I'm creeping up on 2 months since I ordered and haven't received a completed product, yet. I'd complain, but what Josh has sent me so far works better then anything I've tried in the last 3+ years of extracts dabing. I know it sucks and it's frustrating. Just know, no bull shit, when you get your Liger and set it up properly, all that wait time frustration will vanish. He does need to hire someone to take care of his communications. Dude is growing beyond his personal capabilities. It's a good thing, just needs to supplement that growth with more support.

herbivore21

Man I couldn't agree more with all of this post except for your pejorative use of the term 'retarded' - please don't man, there are plenty of people on FC who have conditions that may cause mental retardation and surely we can do them a favor here and not use the name of their health problem as an insult? :)

I do think that the communications need to be direct with customers by someone who works for CCA (and who can be held accountable for what they say if it turns out wrong!) and obviously much more timely. It is 100% the case that the demand has simply shot past Josh's capacities being but one man - still it is definitely past time to hire some staff now! A lesson can be learned from D-nails experiences here. Slow to grow to meet demand = a lot of lost business and bad experiences for customers who get slow service. :2c:

@Baron23 I have to agree with you on the carb caps. I miss my d-nail carb cap so badly, it is so much simpler and better engineered in terms of function (also not a gigantic scolding hot piece of metal sitting on a small handle and just waiting to burn the side of your hand when you pick it up!!!).

I used my sapphire halo extensively recently after using my liger mostly and I find that the halo gets more full vaporization more quickly. It takes much longer to finish the hit on the liger IME. I run the sapphire halo much lower temp than the Liger too, 60-100f lower! Also I do not taste better flavor on either one still!

Last edited:

mrbonsai420

Accessory Maker
Accessory Maker

I'm sorry you didn't get an update, I'm sure he has been overwhelmed lately. Yes, Josh does rely on his beta team through the forums and IG to communicate to folks a bit until he can grow his staff, at least by getting an assistant. This has been quite a learning experience growing a company from nothing like this and he is definitely still learning. In the beginning customer service was his #1 strong suit and if it wasn't getting a bit big suddenly it still would be. I'm not making excuses for him, he should give updates but I promise he is trying to improve these things and these growing pains will be overcome.
You can PM me and I will be glad to text him about your particular order if you are still waiting on your Liger package.

Danksta

Man I couldn't agree more with all of this post except for your pejorative use of the term 'retarded' - please don't man, there are plenty of people on FC who have conditions that may cause mental retardation and surely we can do them a favor here and not use the name of their health problem as an insult? :)

I do think that the communications need to be direct with customers by someone who works for CCA (and who can be held accountable for what they say if it turns out wrong!) and obviously much more timely. It is 100% the case that the demand has simply shot past Josh's capacities being but one man - still it is definitely past time to hire some staff now! A lesson can be learned from D-nails experiences here. Slow to grow to meet demand = a lot of lost business and bad experiences for customers who get slow service. :2c:

@Baron23 I have to agree with you on the carb caps. I miss my d-nail carb cap so badly, it is so much simpler and better engineered in terms of function (also not a gigantic scolding hot piece of metal sitting on a small handle and just waiting to burn the side of your hand when you pick it up!!!).

I used my sapphire halo extensively recently after using my liger mostly and I find that the halo gets more full vaporization more quickly. It takes much longer to finish the hit on the liger IME. I run the sapphire halo much lower temp than the Liger too, 60-100f lower! Also I do not taste better flavor on either one still!

I noticed this recently myself. @Terpstar has the new slim nail with the SiC halo and I used over several seshes now and have come the same conclusion. The halo design offers more complete vaporization at lower temps. Glad you noticed it too.

I'm torn atm, I prefer the open wide skillet of the liger, but I feel the halo dabs are better.

Maybe I should try the 20mm ppl seem to love to much... :science: or will I come to the same conclusion? The halo is the better design?

I thought the liger was going to slow my dabbing gear purchases, it hasn't lol. Kinda like it, kinda don't :rolleyes:

I'm sorry you didn't get an update, I'm sure he has been overwhelmed lately. Yes, Josh does rely on his beta team through the forums and IG to communicate to folks a bit until he can grow his staff, at least by getting an assistant. This has been quite a learning experience growing a company from nothing like this and he is definitely still learning. In the beginning customer service was his #1 strong suit and if it wasn't getting a bit big suddenly it still would be. I'm not making excuses for him, he should give updates but I promise he is trying to improve these things and these growing pains will be overcome.
You can PM me and I will be glad to text him about your particular order if you are still waiting on your Liger package.

All he needs to do is email blast the customer base. Give everyone the same update at the same time. Makes everyone feel equal.

mrbonsai420

Accessory Maker
Accessory Maker
I noticed this recently myself. @Terpstar has the new slim nail with the SiC halo and I used over several seshes now and have come the same conclusion. The halo design offers more complete vaporization at lower temps. Glad you noticed it too.

I'm torn atm, I prefer the open wide skillet of the liger, but I feel the halo dabs are better.

Maybe I should try the 20mm ppl seem to love to much... :science: or will I come to the same conclusion? The halo is the better design?

I thought the liger was going to slow my dabbing gear purchases, it hasn't lol. Kinda like it, kinda don't :rolleyes:

All he needs to do is email blast the customer base. Give everyone the same update at the same time. Makes everyone feel equal.

Curious, are you guys talking coil temp (doesn't matter much) or surface temp (Matters a lot) And if you are talking about comparable surface temps how are you checking this? I have tried my high end Infrared and it is not accurate. I know Josh has a good surface temp probe and I am looking for a good one for a good price, what are you guys using to check surface temps?

herbivore21

You know I understand the situation brother but IMO social media and forums are just not appropriate as the only means to contact customers. Some customers in various places simply won't risk going online on a publicly viewable site to talk about this stuff - nor can we reasonably expect it especially for those in prohibition.

I really don't say this to company bash, obviously I get along well with Josh and think he is good people - it just really is time that other staff were hired and direct communications with customers were given. As @Danksta says above, a mass email can do the job to update everyone.

I spent the end of 2016 chasing no less than 4 vape related companies about some similar, or much, much more shitty business practices. Businesses that never grew with the demand, businesses that never communicate with customers, businesses that don't list that products are out of stock on their sites and customers are greeted with a long, silent delay after ordering and paying, businesses who took my money and still had sent me nothing almost a year later, businesses that sent me faulty items and then took 9 months to respond to my DOA warranty claim before shipping a replacement - all of this stuff and more is becoming rife in the industry. The service is fucking terrible from vape companies compared to every other industry out there.

I am so sick of chasing vape vendors for shit that I've long since paid them to take care of. It ruined my vacation bro. I am disabled, this is why I medicate. I don't want to spend my vacation (aside from all of the medical shit I have to manage) emailing people for shit that I've paid them to take care of weeks/months ago! Again, my delay with CCA was very minor and Josh always made efforts to make things right, but remember not all customers will be satisfied with this or happy to overlook it like I was with CCA (suffice to say that a number of those other vendors are dead to me!).

These were obviously a lot of different companies (and while CCA was one of them, Josh was definitely the easiest to resolve things with! I was just chasing getting my Storm Cell cap and organizing a replacement part that arrived DOA) doing this stuff, I am not singling out CCA at all and compared to the other issues I had mentioned above, CCA were a breeze to deal with. Sub-par service is becoming common with vape vendors in recent times and it has to stop. I'll just stop buying new vape products if this shit keeps happening.

A lot of folks will simply not bother with companies if after they pay them a few hundred dollars, don't hear anything direct from the vendor for a few weeks/months. If it reaches critical mass and a lot of customers demand refunds, this could single-handedly scuttle the cashflow of a growing company. Customer service is everything for a small business. The Liger is the only other nail I'd mention in the same breath as the d-nail halos. IMO everything else to dab on is yesterday's news. I want to see Josh thrive.

TL:DR Josh's customer service is great but limited, it is not enough to serve his customer base which has grown too large :peace: Hiring staff will let his products go back for speaking for themselves :D

I like the CCA products. They aren't the unequivocal best nail out there (in fairness, neither is the sapphire halo, they're just the best two options depending on your scenario), but they've filled a great niche for me all the same! I really hope this situation can be taken care of soon because I hate to think of the stress it must cause for one person to try and handle so many customer inquiries/orders, aside from the experiences for the customers!

Again, I am not trying to be at all negative about CCA/Ligers. Just saying that growing with demand is crucial in any business. I've avoided this thread for a while because it is a shame to see so many complaints about delays and lack of communication when the products are indeed some of the best out there! It is the same way I felt watching people talk shit about d-nail and complain when they had some similar growing pains. I really hope it is resolved soon and we can all get back to talking about enjoying our ligers!

D-nail Halo vs Liger re: heater temps/efficiency discussion above:

BTW, I understand what you are asking about temps on the dial but I was not talking about the temps themselves, that is not my point. You've probably noted before that I put no stock into the temp on a dial on the e-nail, it means nothing useful IMO apart from 'this number gave me a good dab on this setup before'.

I mentioned the temps to raise the fact that my d-nail halo is much lower in temp, but if you raise the temp as much as possible until the flavor suffers on both the liger and the halo, the halo vaporizes the same dab much more quickly giving the clouds more quickly and letting you get back to your business.

I would expect that a titanium nail with an insert would require more heat than a directly heated sapphire dish. However, it remains that even after greatly increasing the temp of my coil for the Liger vs the d-nail, the d-nail sapphire halo finishes vaporizing the same sized dab much more quickly.

This is no doubt because of a combination of the wicking surface, the superior spiralling airflow from the d-nail carb cap's angled intake (which doesn't need to be moved around and whose hole can be finger carbed for yet more clouds and faster vaporization!) in a smaller volume dish which requires less heat to get around. IMO the 30mm Liger doesn't vaporize as efficiently/quickly and this is very noticeable. It doesn't mean the liger sucks or anything, as I said, when you leave your cap on during the dab, it isn't like the vapor is wasted - just slower and at times that is inconvenient for me ;)

Last edited:

Danksta

Curious, are you guys talking coil temp (doesn't matter much) or surface temp (Matters a lot) And if you are talking about comparable surface temps how are you checking this? I have tried my high end Infrared and it is not accurate. I know Josh has a good surface temp probe and I am looking for a good one for a good price, what are you guys using to check surface temps?

Haven't had a chance to check the actual temp. But I have never been able to get the same vaporization on the liger without having to crank the heat up. I've gone all the way to 650 and the dnail still offers more complete vaporization. At 650 on the liger, the taste starts to drop fast.

599 on the dnail with the same coil vs 625 on the liger. The dnail finishes my dab, the liger struggles to keep up and it takes two hits to finish. I even feel the dnail tasted better the last sesh.

I'm willing to stick with it though and try another carp cap in hopes that improves my experience. I just fear in the end I will decide to get the dnail and sell the liger on classifieds.

Baron23

You know I understand the situation brother but IMO social media and forums are just not appropriate as the only means to contact customers. Some customers in various places simply won't risk going online on a publicly viewable site to talk about this stuff - nor can we reasonably expect it especially for those in prohibition.

I really don't say this to company bash, obviously I get along well with Josh and think he is good people - it just really is time that other staff were hired and direct communications with customers were given. As @Danksta says above, a mass email can do the job to update everyone.

I spent the end of 2016 chasing no less than 4 vape related companies about some similar, or much, much more shitty business practices. Businesses that never grew with the demand, businesses that never communicate with customers, businesses that don't list that products are out of stock on their sites and customers are greeted with a long, silent delay after ordering and paying, businesses who took my money and still had sent me nothing almost a year later, businesses that sent me faulty items and then took 9 months to respond to my DOA warranty claim before shipping a replacement - all of this stuff and more is becoming rife in the industry. The service is fucking terrible from vape companies compared to every other industry out there.

I am so sick of chasing vape vendors for shit that I've long since paid them to take care of. It ruined my vacation bro. I am disabled, this is why I medicate. I don't want to spend my vacation (aside from all of the medical shit I have to manage) emailing people for shit that I've paid them to take care of weeks/months ago! Again, my delay with CCA was very minor and Josh always made efforts to make things right, but remember not all customers will be satisfied with this or happy to overlook it like I was with CCA (suffice to say that a number of those other vendors are dead to me!).

These were obviously a lot of different companies (and while CCA was one of them, Josh was definitely the easiest to resolve things with! I was just chasing getting my Storm Cell cap and organizing a replacement part that arrived DOA) doing this stuff, I am not singling out CCA at all and compared to the other issues I had mentioned above, CCA were a breeze to deal with. Sub-par service is becoming common with vape vendors in recent times and it has to stop. I'll just stop buying new vape products if this shit keeps happening.

A lot of folks will simply not bother with companies if after they pay them a few hundred dollars, don't hear anything direct from the vendor for a few weeks/months. If it reaches critical mass and a lot of customers demand refunds, this could single-handedly scuttle the cashflow of a growing company. Customer service is everything for a small business. The Liger is the only other nail I'd mention in the same breath as the d-nail halos. IMO everything else to dab on is yesterday's news. I want to see Josh thrive.

TL:DR Josh's customer service is great but limited, it is not enough to serve his customer base which has grown too large :peace: Hiring staff will let his products go back for speaking for themselves :D

I like the CCA products. They aren't the unequivocal best nail out there (in fairness, neither is the sapphire halo, they're just the best two options depending on your scenario), but they've filled a great niche for me all the same! I really hope this situation can be taken care of soon because I hate to think of the stress it must cause for one person to try and handle so many customer inquiries/orders, aside from the experiences for the customers!

Again, I am not trying to be at all negative about CCA/Ligers. Just saying that growing with demand is crucial in any business. I've avoided this thread for a while because it is a shame to see so many complaints about delays and lack of communication when the products are indeed some of the best out there! It is the same way I felt watching people talk shit about d-nail and complain when they had some similar growing pains. I really hope it is resolved soon and we can all get back to talking about enjoying our ligers!

D-nail Halo vs Liger re: heater temps/efficiency discussion above:

BTW, I understand what you are asking about temps on the dial but I was not talking about the temps themselves, that is not my point. You've probably noted before that I put no stock into the temp on a dial on the e-nail, it means nothing useful IMO apart from 'this number gave me a good dab on this setup before'.

I mentioned the temps to raise the fact that my d-nail halo is much lower in temp, but if you raise the temp as much as possible until the flavor suffers on both the liger and the halo, the halo vaporizes the same dab much more quickly giving the clouds more quickly and letting you get back to your business.

I would expect that a titanium nail with an insert would require more heat than a directly heated sapphire dish. However, it remains that even after greatly increasing the temp of my coil for the Liger vs the d-nail, the d-nail sapphire halo finishes vaporizing the same sized dab much more quickly.

This is no doubt because of a combination of the wicking surface, the superior spiralling airflow from the d-nail carb cap's angled intake (which doesn't need to be moved around and whose hole can be finger carbed for yet more clouds and faster vaporization!) in a smaller volume dish which requires less heat to get around. IMO the 30mm Liger doesn't vaporize as efficiently/quickly and this is very noticeable. It doesn't mean the liger sucks or anything, as I said, when you leave your cap on during the dab, it isn't like the vapor is wasted - just slower and at times that is inconvenient for me ;)

As a community, we seem to give a great deal of latitude to vape vendors because its is MJ and vaping.

I do not, and have never, agreed with this idea. So, many think I'm harsh, but after a life time in business I see no reason to give a company a pass just because they are in some MJ related niche.

Once again, we refresh our mutual admiration society. LOL

Cheers

Silat

When the Facts Change, I Change My Mind.

I use a Thermoworks product. Josh uses a Fluke.
Not sure if product links are ok?
ThermaQ® 2 Channel Thermocouple Alarm
matched with the Heavy Duty Surface Probe (K-020)

They had a great sale in December. Sorry you missed it.

Top Bottom