• Do NOT click on any vaporpedia.com links. The domain has been compromised and will attempt to infect your system. See https://fuckcombustion.com/threads/warning-vaporpedia-com-has-been-compromised.54960/.

CCA Liger banger V3.0

alittledabwilldoya'

Sapphire Powered Dabstronaut.
Does the v3 only work with flat coils?

There are two sizes of V3 (actually three, counting the 16mm), a 20mm heated by a 20mm barrel coil:

5DBkZ2b.jpg

and a 30mm heated by a flat coil:

TVBHOwi.jpg

The 16mm is heated by a 16mm barrel coil; I don't have one, so no picture.
All three sizes of V3 have an enclosed heating coil.

:leaf:

PoopMachine

The only thing I dont like about the setup is that its very difficult to get your dabber into a concentrate holder because of the cap being in the way. Hits the sides. I cant see the V3 being any better and its probably worse. I brought this up to Josh and he agreed with me but said he hadnt come up with a way to get around that.

What would be nice is if the cap piece itself slid up and down. Then you could slide it out of the way, get your dab and just let it slide back down. This would also stop you from having to adjust the height of the tip as it would just sit against the dish when it slid down. Just a thought and the only way I can come up with ti get around this.

Either way, Im on the preorder list and cant wait. I just got the finger saver for the skeleton handle and one of the ball point tips. The ball point tip should be standard equipment!

FlyingLow

Team NO SLEEP!
That makes a lot of sense poop... Though I am speaking from someone on the sidelines still lusting for one.

Although it may be simpler to design a Liger branded concentrate jar that is shallow, wide and more compatible.

herbivore21

That makes a lot of sense poop... Though I am speaking from someone on the sidelines still lusting for one.

Although it may be simpler to design a Liger branded concentrate jar that is shallow, wide and more compatible.
:lol: @ the idea that you are talking to 'poop' and it makes a lot of sense! That brightened up my day, thanks guys!

EDIT: Of course nothing against the members in question, the funny aspect for me was the use of the word 'poop' in the sentence :peace: :)

grokit

well-worn member
There are two sizes of V3 (actually three, counting the 16mm), a 20mm heated by a 20mm barrel coil:

5DBkZ2b.jpg

and a 30mm heated by a flat coil:

TVBHOwi.jpg

The 16mm is heated by a 16mm barrel coil; I don't have one, so no picture.
All three sizes of V3 have an enclosed heating coil.

Thanks for the reply. I have a couple more q's.

I'm thinking probably not, but would like to clarify; that even the v3 20mm setup won't work with a flat coil?

Also is there a particular brand/kind of coil that works best with these enclosed setups, without modification?

:science:

grokit,
Reactions: ataxian

alittledabwilldoya'

Sapphire Powered Dabstronaut.
Thanks for the reply. I have a couple more q's.

I'm thinking probably not, but would like to clarify; that even the v3 20mm setup won't work with a flat coil?

Also is there a particular brand/kind of coil that works best with these enclosed setups, without modification?

:science:

No worries.

You are correct, the only Liger that uses a flat coil is the V3 30mm.
30mm = flat coil
20mm = 20mm barrel coil
16mm = 16mm barrel coil

I'm running D-Nail coils, seems to work well.

ataxian

PALE BLUE DOT
No worries.

You are correct, the only Liger that uses a flat coil is the V3 30mm.
30mm = flat coil
20mm = 20mm barrel coil
16mm = 16mm barrel coil

I'm running D-Nail coils, seems to work well.

I use a MOD mostly however I was thinking 1 day getting a LIGER?

3.0V is what I want?
My MOD works pretty nice? (62 watts with SHATTER)
Is it that much better?

herbivore21

I use a MOD mostly however I was thinking 1 day getting a LIGER?

3.0V is what I want?
My MOD works pretty nice? (62 watts with SHATTER)
Is it that much better?
Any high end dab rig is much, much better than any pen/mod my brother :D

BTW man definitely go for the silicone carbide option whichever nail you get - very tasty and much harder to break than quartz/sapphire :)

Last edited:

herbivore21

I'm doing more SHATTER lately.
I was thinking of going to the LIGER?
:myday:
Shatter will be great on the liger my friend :)

I use the d-nail halos as you probably know from other posts lol. It is clear to me even without ever using one that the ligers (especially the new 3.0's) are the only nails worth mentioning in the same breath as the d-nail halos. They use the same materials. They are just different hybrid form factors with a few proprietary differences on either side and various tradings of pros and cons. I think a Liger would serve you well bro.

I suggest getting the silicone carbide insert for the liger since it'll make your dabs extra tasty and is considerably more durable than the quartz and sapphire liger inserts :)

FlyingLow

Team NO SLEEP!
I thought about a discounted v2 as well, but figure I'll just start saving for v3 since... I'd compare the ligers to porches. You could get the GT3 RS, but if you have the means (or $850k) the 918 Spyder is the only choice to put in the garage.

Baron23

I'm doing more SHATTER lately.
I was thinking of going to the LIGER?
:myday:
HI Ataxian - a Liger 3.0 with, for example, and Auber RDK-300 or 200, with their coil will work perfectly at a reasonable price. Strongly recommend along with the Silicone Carbide insert (SiC) in the Liger because of its durability and function. This is a shatter vaping machine.

Cheers

mrbonsai420

Accessory Maker
Accessory Maker
Shatter will be great on the liger my friend :)

I use the d-nail halos as you probably know from other posts lol. It is clear to me even without ever using one that the ligers (especially the new 3.0's) are the only nails worth mentioning in the same breath as the d-nail halos. They use the same materials. They are just different hybrid form factors with a few proprietary differences on either side and various tradings of pros and cons. I think a Liger would serve you well bro.

I suggest getting the silicone carbide insert for the liger since it'll make your dabs extra tasty and is considerably more durable than the quartz and sapphire liger inserts :)

Great to have you interested in the Liger as well because you know the Halos have always intrigued me! and yes the Sapphire should be released on the 30th with the rest of the V3 lineup.

If you want me to make sure you get one of the first batch of sapphire just shoot me a PM and we will get the ball rolling for you. I will also see what little extras I can get thrown in your package. I would love to hear you thoughts on the V3 @herbivore21 !

I know you like the flat coil, and the 30mm flat coil is fantastic! BUT, if you plan on ever using both of them at the same time and you are buying a second coil anyway ($50) you might want to consider a 20mm coil as your second coil and go that route? Either way I'm sure you will be pleased. Hit me up.

ataxian

PALE BLUE DOT
HI Ataxian - a Liger 3.0 with, for example, and Auber RDK-300 or 200, with their coil will work perfectly at a reasonable price. Strongly recommend along with the Silicone Carbide insert (SiC) in the Liger because of its durability and function. This is a shatter vaping machine.

Cheers
Where can I buy one?
I don't believe @mrbonsai420 wants me to get one?
If I get one I'll keep it to myself!
It seems to be the unit?
Thanks @Baron23 may I PM you for details?

Baron23

Where can I buy one?
It seems to be the unit?
Of course you can PM me...anytime about anything. Be warned, I may or may not have anything intelligent to say on the subject (usually not LOL).

Oh, I don't think @mrbonsai420 doesn't want you to have one, but the 3.0 NOT generally available yet but CCA 710 did project the end of the month or so for its release. Personally, I am totally satisfied with my Liger 2.0 with the SiC in 20mm and if I get a 3.0 it will also be in 20mm (I mean, just how fat a dab are you going to vape haha) with SiC. I have the Storm Cap but one of its shortfalls is that its sometimes a bit tricky to get it seated well on the 2.0 bucket and could have used a bit more of a back cut to guide it into place. With the 3.0, I will get the Hurricane Cap as it seems avoids that problem. But really, any cap of any type will do the job.

Liger and all things CCA 710 can be found here:

http://www.cca710.com/liger/

Auber enail controllers and coils can be found here.

http://www.auberins.com/index.php?main_page=index&cPath=45

I got the 300 but really don't use the extra features like timed shut off. The 200 would probably have worked just as well for about $50 less. When go to order you can add a barrel coil for a reasonable price. They seem to be of good quality and Auber is right in Georgia (USA, not Russia) and so they can be easily called up which I like.

Please do PM me if I can help any further.

Cheers

ataxian

PALE BLUE DOT
Of course you can PM me...anytime about anything. Be warned, I may or may not have anything intelligent to say on the subject (usually not LOL).

Oh, I don't think @mrbonsai420 doesn't want you to have one, but the 3.0 NOT generally available yet but CCA 710 did project the end of the month or so for its release. Personally, I am totally satisfied with my Liger 2.0 with the SiC in 20mm and if I get a 3.0 it will also be in 20mm (I mean, just how fat a dab are you going to vape haha) with SiC. I have the Storm Cap but one of its shortfalls is that its sometimes a bit tricky to get it seated well on the 2.0 bucket and could have used a bit more of a back cut to guide it into place. With the 3.0, I will get the Hurricane Cap as it seems avoids that problem. But really, any cap of any type will do the job.

Liger and all things CCA 710 can be found here:

http://www.cca710.com/liger/

Auber enail controllers and coils can be found here.

http://www.auberins.com/index.php?main_page=index&cPath=45

I got the 300 but really don't use the extra features like timed shut off. The 200 would probably have worked just as well for about $50 less. When go to order you can add a barrel coil for a reasonable price. They seem to be of good quality and Auber is right in Georgia (USA, not Russia) and so they can be easily called up which I like.

Please do PM me if I can help any further.

Cheers
I use my MOD at 65 watts + AFGHANI SHATTER + CACTUS E-JUICE SANS NICOTINE WATER PATH = MAX FLIGHT = CIVILIZED

So the first week of 12/01/16?

mrbonsai420

Accessory Maker
Accessory Maker
Where can I buy one?
It seems to be the unit?

@ataxian ! I would love to help you get set up as well. I think you would enjoy the flavor of the Liger over your ecig Mod for Shatter!

Liger V3 should be available 10/30/16
You will LOVE a Liger with an Enail
The Titanium banger is virtually indestructible, Perfect for your limestone floors and concrete by the pool area. And I find I get SO MUCH MORE MEDICATED off of my enail and liger than any of my ecig type atomizers and pen style vapes for my concentrates. Don't get me wrong, ecig mods are great for PORTABLE use, but why are you using a portable concentrate vape when you have a home? And I know you really don't prefer portables to home units. Enail+Liger= CIVILIZED

You can get the V2 at a discount now or wait 2 more weeks for the V3 to be released. If you need an enail controller there are a few good ones out. Best bang for your buck may be the Auber RDK300 unit. but any controller really will do the trick.

Let me know when you want to get started and we will be glad to help you get the right equipment to get going!

How can I get on the pre order list for this bad boy :mmmm:

PM me and I will get you set up with Pre-order

Last edited:

ataxian

PALE BLUE DOT
You will LOVE a Liger with an Enail @ataxian ! I would love to help you get set up as well. I think you would enjoy the flavor of the Liger over your ecig Mod for Shatter!

The Titanium banger is virtually indestructible, Perfect for your limestone floors and concrete by the pool area. And I find I get SO MUCH MORE MEDICATED off of my enail and liger than any of my ecig type atomizers and pen style vapes for my concentrates. Don't get me wrong, ecig mods are great for PORTABLE use, but why are you using a portable concentrate vape when you have a home? And I know you really don't prefer portables to home units. Enail+Liger= CIVILIZED

You can get the V2 at a discount now or wait 2 more weeks for the V3 to be released. If you need an enail controller there are a few good ones out. Best bang for your buck may be the Auber RDK300 unit. but any controller really will do the trick.

Let me know when you want to get started and we will be glad to help you get the right equipment to get going!
Me and my posey had a piece of TIN FOIL + BOX MATCH + FAST FOOD STRAW for HONEY OIL (INDIA)

PENS then MODS now the LIGER?

MAN (HOMO SAPIENS) have come a long way!

Baron23

Me and my posey had a piece of TIN FOIL + BOX MATCH + FAST FOOD STRAW for HONEY OIL (INDIA)

PENS then MODS now the LIGER?

MAN (HOMO SAPIENS) have come a long way!
Oh, I didn't realize when you said Mod that you were putting an ejuice tank on it. I personally would rather use a ceramic or other coiless atomizer for wax/shatter like the DT 2.5 and the Atmos Kiln (and I'm sure that there are others). You would typically run them with a temp control Mod or at about 11-14 Watts.

http://ineedhemp.com/product/version-2-5-ceramic-donut-atomizer-tc-40w-eleaf-battery-recommended/

http://www.atmosrx.com/510-The-Kiln-by-Atmos.html

Still think you would find the Liger with enail controller to be the real deal though.

@mrbonsai420, @brucee10, and @mutten840 were of great help to me (and some others), are more experienced than I am, and I'm sure they would also be glad to help you.

Cheers

Baron23,
Top Bottom