• Do NOT click on any vaporpedia.com links. The domain has been compromised and will attempt to infect your system. See https://fuckcombustion.com/threads/warning-vaporpedia-com-has-been-compromised.54960/.

CCA Liger banger V3.0

mrbonsai420

Accessory Maker
Accessory Maker
You say it hits your obsidian......does it still seal? Works with it? I only use the SiC insert in my 20mm, would love to give this a go if it seals. I am using 2 5mm rubies in there now and the clouds got denser at lower temps but the hurricane cap doesnt spin the rubies.

It fits my SiC fine, it only hits the very top of the obsidian because the top lip is a bit thicker on it. If I wanted to I could always use the dremel and a diamond bit to grind the cap down a mm. But since it works on most of them I didn't worry about it.

mrbonsai420,

OC513

Dabaholic
It fits my SiC fine, it only hits the very top of the obsidian because the top lip is a bit thicker on it. If I wanted to I could always use the dremel and a diamond bit to grind the cap down a mm. But since it works on most of them I didn't worry about it.
excellent, thanks for the info, gonna order one myself.

OC513,

Puddy

Has anyone ordered anything from here recently or heard from them even?

I ordered a past gen part on May 5th, so one that doesn't need to be made, probably just sitting there. Constant emails and messaging on instagram DMs and nothing...

Puddy

no update. Still constantly messaging Josh on both his IG accounts. I've spent over $1200 on his website supporting him and his products. When everyone would talk shit about how he can't run a business, I defended him like a fool, saying the product was worth the wait, give it time.

But to just ghost me like that is really pissing me off.

Puddy,
Reactions: Baron23

nickmo

Wow that's pretty bogus. I haven't used CCA in quite some time, but almost 2 months with no reply is terrible

nickmo,

PoopMachine

Wow that's pretty bogus. I haven't used CCA in quite some time, but almost 2 months with no reply is terrible

This guy has been an amateur act the whole time. Someone else with a good product that didnt know how to market it or take care of his customers.

After my last experience with him, I decided he wasn't getting another dime of my money. Add him to the list with the Hexnail "girls", the Magikwand guy and all the other people that have gone down in flames.

TrashStashNash

I ordered an obsidian insert from cca May 6th with the site showing them in stock and shipping in 3 days, I knew that it would take a while considering the service they’ve given me in the past but still no work on the insert, is there any hope that I might actually get it or somehow get a refund?

TrashStashNash,
Reactions: Baron23

Baron23

Hi guys - so, I have checked around but don't see any specific thread on it (but I may have missed it) but it appears that CCA710 is out of business and taken a bit of a powder.

The site, cca710.com, is not functional.

Anybody get any sort of word from them about this? About unfulfilled orders and how they are going to handle them?

dizaster096

Hi guys - so, I have checked around but don't see any specific thread on it (but I may have missed it) but it appears that CCA710 is out of business and taken a bit of a powder.

The site, cca710.com, is not functional.

Anybody get any sort of word from them about this? About unfulfilled orders and how they are going to handle them?
Hes been MIA for months not even chase from ccc420 can contact him rumor is he bought a lot of Chinese TI and it was garbage setting him into too much debt to continue to run cca710.

DCup is pretty much the new Liger now.

EmDeemo

ACCOUNT INACTIVE
Random questions for Liger owners, just out of interest!

How much gap is there between the top of an inserted dish, the brim of the dish and the start of the vapour tube bit/vapour path?

EmDeemo,

ensabbahnur

Hash Vacuum
Random questions for Liger owners, just out of interest!

How much gap is there between the top of an inserted dish, the brim of the dish and the start of the vapour tube bit/vapour path?

It will really vary depending on which insert type and which insert generation you're using.

For the "standard" insert height, on my numerous 3.0/3.1 units have about 2-2.5mm from rim of dish to tube opening. I have several, much older inserts from them that fit more or less flush with the tube on the 3.0/3.1

On the Air, the standard is flush, and the older ones do not fit as they either partially or completely block the tube.

EmDeemo

ACCOUNT INACTIVE
It will really vary depending on which insert type and which insert generation you're using.

For the "standard" insert height, on my numerous 3.0/3.1 units have about 2-2.5mm from rim of dish to tube opening. I have several, much older inserts from them that fit more or less flush with the tube on the 3.0/3.1

On the Air, the standard is flush, and the older ones do not fit as they either partially or completely block the tube.

Exactly the info I think I was after.

Thanks muchly! Very much appreciated.

EmDeemo,

Baron23

Exactly the info I think I was after.

Thanks muchly! Very much appreciated.
Very interesting. Kind of goes to my comment/question about the position of the glass tube air path on the Tsunami.

Also, if you look at better QB’s, they seem to put the intake well above the dab surface.

In my Liger 2.0, 20mm w Obsidian, the bottom of air intake is about 2 - 2.5 mm of clearance

Baron23,
Reactions: EmDeemo

EmDeemo

ACCOUNT INACTIVE
Very interesting. Kind of goes to my comment/question about the position of the glass tube air path on the Tsunami.

Also, if you look at better QB’s, they seem to put the intake well above the dab surface.

In my Liger 2.0, 20mm w Obsidian, the bottom of air intake is about 2 - 2.5 mm of clearance

Thanks man! Info appreciated!

Did you, or anyone else actually, open question...

Did you get any under dish build up of reclaim at all? Does anything come dribbling back down the little gap between dish and air path?

Anyone get any dishes stuck in their Liger?

Last edited:

matthend

Wow, I guess it was inevitable for CCA710... Just want to say that I am still absolutely in love with my 30mm Liger, thanks @ensabbahnur !!
BTW, would anyone have any idea if it would be possible to find a male joint for my 3.0? I cant be picky about color obviously, but would hugely appreciate any ideas or suggestions. That is my only regret with this setup, that I am constrained to using glass with a male joint.

Also ^^^ I have never had any issues with spillover in mine.

matthend,

jl420

Thanks man! Info appreciated!

Did you, or anyone else actually, open question...

Did you get any under dish build up of reclaim at all? Does anything come dribbling back down the little gap between dish and air path?

Anyone get any dishes stuck in their Liger?

I have 3 Liger V2 2 with Quartz inserts 1 with the carbide insert and because the Quartz seems to "shift" a bit I get "reclaim" under my Quartz insert. Once it dries it's like crazy glue to separate (broke one insert already). After a few uses I've been using Contact Cleaner (strong solvent I know) to loosen parts up and soak them in Iso for awhile. The Quartz insert comes right out and then I can thoroughly clean everything. Tedious most definitely but doing it after a heavy Sesh session is not my top priority. Good Luck...

FlyingLow

Team NO SLEEP!
I would not have the patience to deal with that for every cleaning... Iso and distilled water is really all one 'should' need.

FlyingLow,
Reactions: jl420

jl420

I would not have the patience to deal with that for every cleaning... Iso and distilled water is really all one 'should' need.

I"m just sharing my OCD habits when it comes to cleaning my Liger. I normally just scrap the Quartz clean and use a Q-tip w/ ISO to clean it but after awhile it gets clogged up and my Quartz inserts stick on the inside. I actually enjoy thoroughly cleaning them (the pipe cleaners come out covered in crap). I know when I rip on it in the future it will be hassle free and if I'm using a funky designed custom joint I can turn the Liger to provide a level surface so my Hurricane cap doesn't slip off. I have friends that let their glass & accessories turn to sludge and when the hit on it guess what the get for a taste...:huh:

matthend

So in my pre holiday cleaning of the v3, it seems I completely screwed the pooch. I overtightened the retaining nut under the coil putting it back together, which has now stripped out these threads...am I completely screwed or is there some way possible to work something out until I can find a replacement?
Thanks all

matthend,

FlyingLow

Team NO SLEEP!
...I was so tempted for years, but am so relieved I never jumped on the Liger train.

I recommend you head over to 710 coils and pick up a nice banger setup for a really low cost. It will keep you dabbin and you may be pleasantly surprised with the flavor and experience.

FlyingLow,

matthend

Ha ha, that was where I went after posting here. I don't guess there is a combo you recommend is there? Thanks again

matthend,
Top Bottom