1. What does SSTB mean? See our glossary of acronyms.
    Dismiss Notice

CCA Liger banger V3.0

Discussion in 'Vapor Related Equipment' started by mrbonsai420, Oct 7, 2016.

1. Samson

Samson Active Member

Yes would love to hear your review as well!

2. mrbonsai420

mrbonsai420 Accessory Maker

It fits my SiC fine, it only hits the very top of the obsidian because the top lip is a bit thicker on it. If I wanted to I could always use the dremel and a diamond bit to grind the cap down a mm. But since it works on most of them I didn't worry about it.

3. OC513

OC513 Dabaholic

excellent, thanks for the info, gonna order one myself.

4. Armerad

Armerad Dabbin'

Hi, I just received the set today and it fits my 20mm with SiC insert; FYI, the shipper never sent out a shipping notification.

I'll give a more detailed review after some use if anyone is interested.

jl420 likes this.
  5. cpk

cpk Brother of the Leaf

Mods please delete

6. Puddy

Puddy Well-Known Member

Has anyone ordered anything from here recently or heard from them even?

I ordered a past gen part on May 5th, so one that doesn't need to be made, probably just sitting there. Constant emails and messaging on instagram DMs and nothing...

just_the_flu and Baron23 like this.
  7. Puddy

Puddy Well-Known Member

no update. Still constantly messaging Josh on both his IG accounts. I've spent over $1200 on his website supporting him and his products. When everyone would talk shit about how he can't run a business, I defended him like a fool, saying the product was worth the wait, give it time.

But to just ghost me like that is really pissing me off.

8. nickmo

nickmo Well-Known Member

Wow that's pretty bogus. I haven't used CCA in quite some time, but almost 2 months with no reply is terrible

9. PoopMachine

PoopMachine Well-Known Member

This guy has been an amateur act the whole time. Someone else with a good product that didnt know how to market it or take care of his customers.

After my last experience with him, I decided he wasn't getting another dime of my money. Add him to the list with the Hexnail "girls", the Magikwand guy and all the other people that have gone down in flames.

Baron23, Puddy, nickmo and 1 other person like this.
  10. TrashStashNash

TrashStashNash New Member

I ordered an obsidian insert from cca May 6th with the site showing them in stock and shipping in 3 days, I knew that it would take a while considering the service they’ve given me in the past but still no work on the insert, is there any hope that I might actually get it or somehow get a refund?

Support FC, visit our trusted friends and sponsors