CCA Liger banger V3.0

Shooby

4ShOObY3 - IG
I have a custom Riptide OG XL in 40mm and it works on the Liger flat 3.0. Any smaller in diameter, it probably wouldnt seal. I never actually gave it any thought about the riptide part fitting as there is a lot of room inside that big ass bucket.

I dont know about the spheres and liger, i havent pulled my liger out since i had the beads and spheres to even try it. I dont see why not if you have the lungs for it and its completely sealed.

Shooby,
Reactions: Coinz

Coinz

I have a custom Riptide OG XL in 40mm and it works on the Liger flat 3.0. Any smaller in diameter, it probably wouldnt seal. I never actually gave it any thought about the riptide part fitting as there is a lot of room inside that big ass bucket.

I dont know about the spheres and liger, i havent pulled my liger out since i had the beads and spheres to even try it. I dont see why not if you have the lungs for it and its completely sealed.

Appreciate the information! So your saying the standard riptide OG won't fit the liger I have to order a custom OG XL in 40mm? :tup:

Coinz,

Shooby

4ShOObY3 - IG
Appreciate the information! So your saying the standard riptide OG won't fit the liger I have to order a custom OG XL in 40mm? :tup:

No worries. Here to try to help. It shouldnt as the top OD for the Liger is rough 38mm if i remember correctly. I just took my first dab of the day so i should be thinking right now. My memory is like Mike Ross good when im stoned.

As for gordo, i have asked him a few times for a custom and got denied over and over. Then one time, i asked him if he had and special type caps or anything cool and different and he replied he had some XXL serum OG caps for like $200 that was 42mm-44mm wide. sent me pics. He wont make custom but he will make some special shit here and there that he will sell i guess. Try asking him for a custom riptide and see what he says.

But personally, i wouldnt even recommend a riptide for anything larger than a 30mm quartz bucket. And even thats pushing it. The wider the bucket gets, the less effective the riptide tech is.

On my 35mm Halen bucket, my lungs was sore from trying to suck so dam hard to get it to spin. And it will in the right conditions but not even worth the effort.

MileHighHuman

My first pic is the Liger air with Ah cool and sheild.

I'm going to wait for the new caps from CCA.

So, there are new carb caps that are going to be for sale from CCA?

This is my biggest issue with the Liger. The carb caps are somewhat under par in my opinion.

MileHighHuman,

MileHighHuman

Adjustable airflow cap again. I think it is time to get I start an air thread.

Are you saying that there is another new / up-coming adjustable airflow carb cap?

I've always felt that carb caps and customer service is CCA's weak spots.

MileHighHuman,

swurver

I currently am using a High Five enail and I’m wanting to upgrade to the August Haus coil for better results with my v3 30mm Liger. Which enails on the market are compatible with the AU coil at this time? I remember seeing and also asking AH direct and they said the High Five is a no-go. Thanks for any input...

swurver,

Baron23

I currently am using a High Five enail and I’m wanting to upgrade to the August Haus coil for better results with my v3 30mm Liger. Which enails on the market are compatible with the AU coil at this time? I remember seeing and also asking AH direct and they said the High Five is a no-go. Thanks for any input...
Auber controllers are perfect for that coil.

Hard to beat the Auber RDK-300 for compatible coils and yes, as @scalescliffs stated, they are indeed compatible.

Does anyone have a used 30mm rainbow Liger V3 for sale? House was broken into and stolen. I don't really care for the new liger air look and loved my old reliable. Thanks in advance.

SirSmokaLot1620,

swurver

Should I purchase the 110V or the 220V Auber RDK-300 to ensure compatibility with the AH coil? Again, much thanks for the help!!! I emailed AH, but never heard back...

swurver,

Hogni

Honi soit qui mal y pense
You have to use the 110V version bc it's the only version atm. A few months ago I asked AH for a 220v version and he told me that he expect a 220v version in fall. But I don't know the current state of timeline.
As an alternative you soon can get an CCA coil by @710Coils. They shall come as 110v and 220v version and are probably cheaper than the AH coils.

exmex

Does anyone have a used 30mm rainbow Liger V3 for sale? House was broken into and stolen. I don't really care for the new liger air look and loved my old reliable. Thanks in advance.
I have both and the liger air is definitely a improvement, I would recommend getting it. Tho I do like the look of the 30mm v3 a touch more.

Anon3200

Yes, the liger air is an Improvement in many ways, but it is more delicate, while the 3. 0 is a f****** beast.

Anon3200,

mrbonsai420

Accessory Maker
Accessory Maker
I haven't gotten an Air yet, but the Liger V3 is still my daily driver and going strong. I have been using the 20mm with 1 or 2 6mm ruby spheres and a knock-off riptide that spins the hell out of them! it's a little restrictive but extremely dense clouds with this setup. There is a larger version, but I got the smaller one to work with the 20mm. If the cap were even 1mm deeper it wouldn't fit, as it is it hits my obsidian but fits in there with any other insert for a ruby tornado. Pick one up and get some quartz balls and a banger that works really well also. not a bad deal.
https://www.dhgate.com/product/roun...-with/420622583.html#s1-7-1b;searl|3371285331

1-FCFFAF4-88-F0-4-D8-E-B9-AB-DC6-E392-F8-FE5.jpg
5235-C821-D564-434-C-8968-C6642-C6-F9798.jpg
9-B13-A37-A-FB59-416-B-8-F3-F-7-EE087-BBF2-C5.jpg

OC513

Dabaholic
I haven't gotten an Air yet, but the Liger V3 is still my daily driver and going strong. I have been using the 20mm with 1 or 2 6mm ruby spheres and a knock-off riptide that spins the hell out of them! it's a little restrictive but extremely dense clouds with this setup. There is a larger version, but I got the smaller one to work with the 20mm. If the cap were even 1mm deeper it wouldn't fit, as it is it hits my obsidian but fits in there with any other insert for a ruby tornado. Pick one up and get some quartz balls and a banger that works really well also. not a bad deal.
https://www.dhgate.com/product/roun...-with/420622583.html#s1-7-1b;searl|3371285331

1-FCFFAF4-88-F0-4-D8-E-B9-AB-DC6-E392-F8-FE5.jpg
5235-C821-D564-434-C-8968-C6642-C6-F9798.jpg
9-B13-A37-A-FB59-416-B-8-F3-F-7-EE087-BBF2-C5.jpg
You say it hits your obsidian......does it still seal? Works with it? I only use the SiC insert in my 20mm, would love to give this a go if it seals. I am using 2 5mm rubies in there now and the clouds got denser at lower temps but the hurricane cap doesnt spin the rubies.

OC513,
Reactions: Armerad

Armerad

Dabbin'
You say it hits your obsidian......does it still seal? Works with it? I only use the SiC insert in my 20mm, would love to give this a go if it seals. I am using 2 5mm rubies in there now and the clouds got denser at lower temps but the hurricane cap doesnt spin the rubies.
I decided to order the set mrbonsai420 linked. I'll let you know how it seals on my 20mm v3 with SiC insert!

Armerad,
Reactions: Samson
Top Bottom