CCA Liger banger V3.0

OC513

Dabaholic
Does anyone know where else besides Eternal Quartz to get these banger beads? Seems like my Liger needs some. EQ has been sold out for a bit. Any other options kind gentlemen?

OC513,

Coinz

Coinz,

Shooby

4ShOObY3 - IG
Evan shore, cryptic culture and someone else i cannot remember now after a dab with 10 sapphire beads in sapphire insert.

Shores are expensive tho at 30 each. Cryptic is every where now i think.

You want either ruby or sapphire. Avoid the quartz or boro or ceramic ones.

As for the Liger Air, just be patient, it will come and when it does, i am sure many will like it. I actually dont think it looks all that bad. I am curious to see the real thing with the augusthaus shroud on it.

And the Augusthaus quartz and coil is nothing to compare against a liger. I like the augusthaus coil and i seldom use the quartz. i actually broke the boss pin hole on the bottom of the bucket already. You would need to put a full opaque insert inside the AH XXL quartz to at least compare. Otherwise, the taste is just bland and boring. Wait for @710Coils to get the coil and get your own quartz bucket.

nickmo

Evan shore, cryptic culture and someone else i cannot remember now after a dab with 10 sapphire beads in sapphire insert.

Shores are expensive tho at 30 each. Cryptic is every where now i think.

You want either ruby or sapphire. Avoid the quartz or boro or ceramic ones.

Are they more or less the same between Cryptic, Eternal, etc? Eternal is sold out but looks like Cryptic has some Rubies

nickmo,

Shooby

4ShOObY3 - IG
The materials is what matters. Ruby and sapphire are almost the same but ruby just has an element that turns it red. I wouldnt be surprised if these spheres, pearls and beads are just jewelry beads made for necklace which you can get online for like $6 each.

OC513

Dabaholic
The materials is what matters. Ruby and sapphire are almost the same but ruby just has an element that turns it red. I wouldnt be surprised if these spheres, pearls and beads are just jewelry beads made for necklace which you can get online for like $6 each.
I also have wondered this, when I search for ruby dab beads a ton of these listings come up. I may give them a shot as the price difference is huge. How different can they be? I'd imagine they wouldnt have any coatings and would be the same materials only the jewelry ones mostly seem to have a hole in them to string them

OC513,
I just scooped two 6MM ruby spheres from CrypticCulture’s Etsy but the price below is better.

Last edited:
scalescliffs,

Roth

Pining for the Mountains
Anyone come across any 4 or 5mm ruby/sapphire spheres? Can only seem to find 6mm. Cryptic Culture's description says they offer 5mm, but they're not on the site.

Want to get some that will fit into a 28mm DNail Halo SiC dish. Thanks to @alittledabwilldoya' I know the 6mm are just too large.

ChurroForSure-O

Anyone come across any 4 or 5mm ruby/sapphire spheres? Can only seem to find 6mm. Cryptic Culture's description says they offer 5mm, but they're not on the site.

Want to get some that will fit into a 28mm DNail Halo SiC dish. Thanks to @alittledabwilldoya' I know the 6mm are just too large.

https://www.swissjewel.com/

Swiss jewel company has them in pretty much any size you want. Only thing is you need a $50 minimum order. Email for pricing. Super nice company and shipped them within a week.

Shooby

4ShOObY3 - IG

I know they are out there somewhere. I saw them somewhere like a week ago or two ago. But i wasnt looking to buy any spheres since i have 25 ruby and sapphire.

my new thing is filling up my sapphire insert with about 13-15 sapphire beads and dropping a huge dab and killing it in just one hit. Fucking amazing. I dont cough until like 2 mins after the hit when my lungs are like WTF. So dam smooth and tasty. def. two thumbs up! Ill get pics or video actually later.

Roth

Pining for the Mountains
https://www.swissjewel.com/

Swiss jewel company has them in pretty much any size you want. Only thing is you need a $50 minimum order. Email for pricing. Super nice company and shipped them within a week.
Also, 5mm fits my 28mm dnail sic halo perfectly. Also fits my 25mm opaque core banger like a dream. That’s my favorite banger to use ruby beads in atm. 4mm seemed a little too small for any of my inserts/halos

Amazing info, much appreciated! Was wondering if 4 or 5mm would be the right size.

If you don't mind me asking, how much were the spheres you ordered from them? Looks like I'll be placing an order soon.

All this talk of beads has me had me dying to try them, it looks like they really do offer a significant benefit.

@Shooby that sounds amazing!

Roth,
Reactions: Danksta

ChurroForSure-O

Amazing info, much appreciated! Was wondering if 4 or 5mm would be the right size.

If you don't mind me asking, how much were the spheres you ordered from them? Looks like I'll be placing an order soon.

All this talk of beads has me had me dying to try them, it looks like they really do offer a significant benefit.

@Shooby that sounds amazing!

I can’t remember the individual prices, but they were really cheap compared to the CC and EQ prices. Six 5mm spheres + four 4mm spheres was just above the 50 minimum, I do remember that. They’ll send a pricing sheet if you email them. I called my order in and the guy was super nice.

ChurroForSure-O,
Reactions: Roth

Roth

Pining for the Mountains
I can’t remember the individual prices, but they were really cheap compared to the CC and EQ prices. Six 5mm spheres + four 4mm spheres was just above the 50 minimum, I do remember that. They’ll send a pricing sheet if you email them. I called my order in and the guy was super nice.

That's awesome that they're that much cheaper. Love that Swiss Jewel is a scientific/medical supply company too, no doubt of their quality!

It's fascinating to see all the different things they sell made from ruby and sapphire.

Big thanks for the link to them!

Hogni

Honi soit qui mal y pense
Here is a German manufacturer of high end medical/industries parts who is working with SiC, ruby, sapphire and more. They are also working on demand if anyone is looking for new sapphire dishes ;) They are working on sapphire glasses from <1mm to >40mm. Maybe interesting for a bulk order?

nickmo

Here is a German manufacturer of high end medical/industries parts who is working with SiC, ruby, sapphire and more. They are also working on demand if anyone is looking for new sapphire dishes ;) They are working on sapphire glasses from <1mm to >40mm. Maybe interesting for a bulk order?

I'd be in for a new 20mm sapphire, keep the 20mm Liger V3 alive! Lol

Hogni

Honi soit qui mal y pense
I think a sapphire insert would become to expensive at that company. I asked them for prices of the rubies:

5mm: 1 = 16.50€, 250 = 7.05€ p.p.
6mm: 1 = 18.50€, 250 = 7.86€ p.p.

All price w/o VAT!

Hogni,
Top Bottom