CCA Liger banger V3.0

JigMelon

@Shooby Yea, I'm never using the Hurricane in my 30mm again. Still a good cap, just not for the device it's designed for....

I also 100% suggest Coojo! I LOVE the cap I got from him and will definitely be reaching out to him again. I was just suggesting that the hurricane offers a more optimal airflow angle for the beads, at least with my devices.

JigMelon,
Sad news out today for the Hexnail crowd. The Company tipped over and is under new ownership with the production and delivery of several pre-paid orders in question. Details can be found on the Hexnail thread.

I fear CCA may be heading in the same direction.

releasethekraken,

Shooby

4ShOObY3 - IG
I am so happy i went with the Kubeone over the hex. I sorta saw something like this happening by following the thread.

As for CCA, i dont foresee anything like this happening as he is a machine shop. He could always close his shop, sell his machines and go back to outsourcing if things got tough as he would have assets. I dont see Hex having any assets to sell off other than themselves. Not in a sexual way which is what they did.

Coinz

It really is weird how they aren't transparent with us and stay lying about dates. Wonder what's going on their end :hmm:

Coinz,

Shooby

4ShOObY3 - IG
It really is weird how they aren't transparent with us and stay lying about dates. Wonder what's going on their end :hmm:

Bad news is still good news as people are talking about the Liger. Otherwise, we would all forget and the Liger brand slowly fades. Lets say he loses a few pre-orders. Then the Air comes out and everyones talking about how great it is, i bet you 9-10 of those who canceled their pre-order will re-order. Either way, he has people talking about Liger and CCA when he doesnt even have a product to sell them building the hype. And the only place to get a Liger is at CCA. All leads back to him but the goal is to never let the world forget about your brand.

I know there is a few liger beta testers in here. And they have been quiet so hopefully they are testing.

Coinz

@Shooby I just hope they don't close shop and run away with the $$$. Which I doubt they would... but you never know in this world.

Coinz,

BabyFacedFinster

Anything worth doing, is worth overdoing.
I keep stopping by this thread just to see what happens. I haven't even ordered a Liger (and don't know if I ever would), but the suspense of someone possibly getting one some day is just so intriguing. :popcorn:

Baron23

I am so happy with my 20mm, V2, obsidian which originally shipped with SiC (that I still have). The V2 and all parts shipped together and in a reasonable time frame from ordering.

I am also glad to not be caught up in the V3 and Air shitstorm.

Its too bad because I do dearly love my Liger. I have a D-nail slim line SiC Halo and its a wonderful device...just not as wonderful as my Liger IMO.

I hope all of this clears up soon, that all get a great product that they ordered, and that Josh hires a business manager! haha

Cheers

Monsoon

They finally posted photos of the Air on Instagram:
https://www.instagram.com/p/BlWceNdjWs4/

QbvqDMs.png

Shooby

4ShOObY3 - IG
Is it just me does or does it look like there is a huge oval hole on the bucket opposite of the intake hole? Slit-ted titanium banger?

EDIT

He said it was a prototype version.

Last edited:

ensabbahnur

Hash Vacuum
Gotta say, that Air looks like shit IMO, I get trimming weight where ever possible but in doing so they made it looks cheap as hell, like china cheap, all the little flairs, ridges and knurls that made the v3 something interesting to look at, and easier to take apart, are totally gone and we are left with what really just looks like a jumbo version of a super generic ti banger with a gaping hole in the side.

LOL@ CCA "we have to get all the labels printed" ..........if I had an IG my reply..."Liars, they have been printed and ready to rock for weeks......riiiiiiiiiiiiight?"

Ribman18

It does look way less attractive without surface details. i agree about the shipping label BS. It all been bullshit. Since day one. I think they realize that they've ruined a great product. By "lightening" the whole thing, it now lacks style and prob. Function as well. No matter how much they tweaked the design, its not as good as the older version.and they have been afraid to share their failure. Hence the endless delays. My guess is that this thing is just not gonna be up to par. And they know it.
WTF cca indeed WTF

Ribman18,

Coinz

yeah I don't believe the whole "we have to get all the labels printed" bs im expecting to get mines not till Christmas :shrug:

Coinz,
Reactions: antiburn
Is it just me does or does it look like there is a huge oval hole on the bucket opposite of the intake hole?
If you compare it to the CAD version, I think they were experimenting with removing material from that area on a prototype and just didn't complete the removal around the entire circumference.

I find it kinda hard to reconcile how all these units are prepared to ship in various gold, silver, and rainbow colors engraved with their individual numbers. . .and an unfinished, slapped together prototype is the best example they could come up with for a picture. . .especially after the BS excuse of waiting for a professional photographer for not posting pictures earlier.

antiburn

They're still trying to figure out how they want to design the thing. No way it's ready to ship until they at least finish that. They REALLY need to stop with the flat out lies. If they think their followers (actual followers, not random people on IG) really believe them, then they must be smoking the wrong kind of shit.

antiburn,
Reactions: JigMelon

JigMelon

"We are almost finished printing off all the labels/packing up all orders!! If you've received tracking information - it will hit the mail this week!"

This is the original comment on a picture of a prototype.

JigMelon,

antiburn

The thing is it's ALL the lies. Not just this round of the tracking number game... I doubt many of the longer-time customers had ANY thought their tracking number would show movement quickly.

They've lied publicly often AND they lie to everyone personally as well if you manage communication with them.

Still no email for me, so I guess it will be in the group that ships "next week" (i.e. next month or a different month..).

They've lied publicly often AND they lie to everyone personally as well
And the penalty for being a liar is that no one ever believes another word that comes out of your mouth. No company can prosper when they are that bad at lying. The "fake it till you make it" Liger Air is built on lies.

I think it goes without saying that the Company peaked with the Liger 3.0 (and the current Company leadership peaked somewhere around 3rd grade.) By taking on the manufacturing process in house instead of outsourcing, it appears the Company has taken their penchant for simply mucking up orders to entirely new levels of mucking up design and production.

releasethekraken,
Reactions: SamuraiSam

Gn0sis

I predict another deadline will be missed by CCA and I don't understand the reasoning behind setting them so aggressively despite lack of readiness, but nonetheless, I'll be excited to get my Liger-Air whenever its truly ready and I'm certain the final version will look MUCH better than the prototype. In the meantime, I am super satisfied with my current setup.

After a few more days of 'testing' with the sapphire bead, just wanna say again how AWESOME it is...

Experiencing the tastiest, most efficient hits like never before and discovering previously unnoticed flavor nuances in things that have already been tried many times. Appreciating them anew makes one wanna re-try everything at hand and wish more of the favorites were saved till now.

Also, I noticed the bead greatly helps mitigate a very small, but annoying issue with the 30mm. Those tiny wisps of vapor escaping from the oil bubbling as the dab starts melting... I find that if I place the bead next to the insert wall and put the dab down right in between them, wisps escape much less often.

Gn0sis,
Reactions: Hogni

brucee10

Wonder if they'll post another pic of boxes a lined up "ready to ship" as they did a month ago. What fucks. Im ordering the AH xxl 30mm banger/coil. So ill never need do business with these CCA charlatans again.

Mine came in yesterday and kicked my ass all last night.

Top Bottom