CCA Liger banger V3.0

Baron23

Damn 90 degrees only is pretty big, I bet that's gonna invoke some chargebacks. I mean, I get it, I'm done buying 45 degree rigs too cause of operational issues with e-nails, but I know a LOT of people have 45's.
Well, I wouldn't put a Liger on a good rig without a drop down so I believe that a 90 only Liger can be accommodated on 45 degree rigs ok...no??

Baron23,
Reactions: Gn0sis

invertedisdead

PHASE3
Manufacturer
Well, I wouldn't put a Liger on a good rig without a drop down so I believe that a 90 only Liger can be accommodated on 45 degree rigs ok...no??

It just depends on the size of rig you prefer, the tubes I like dabbing from are too small for a drop down. I prefer to keep the vapor path short to reduce surface area for reclaim to condense.

stayoutoftheway

Yes your correct. just pick up a drop down.

So i just learned i made the top 50 and will receive a Liger Air with a serial number under 50. But taking CCA at their word on anything is a long shot.
When did you pre-order? Maybe that will give us some insight on who may POSSIBLY (About as possible as CCA replying to you within a week) be on the first 50.

It just depends on the size of rig you prefer, the tubes I like dabbing from are too small for a drop down. I prefer to keep the vapor path short to reduce surface area for reclaim to condense.
I have a 4.5" worked bottle rig that has an awkward angle. I knew it would be unstable with the Liger but I still wanted to try it at least :/ It'll be too funky to use with a drop down I think.

invertedisdead

PHASE3
Manufacturer
I have a 4.5" worked bottle rig that has an awkward angle. I knew it would be unstable with the Liger but I still wanted to try it at least :/ It'll be too funky to use with a drop down I think.

I also have a 5" worked bottle, it's just barely able to hold a 25mm banger and coil. I'll be curious to hear what the final weight is in the Liger Air.

invertedisdead,
Yes your correct. just pick up a drop down.

So i just learned i made the top 50 and will receive a Liger Air with a serial number under 50. But taking CCA at their word on anything is a long shot.

Dude, I think you’re exactly right regarding the weed aspect/government. CCA does seem to be good about giving refunds when they finally see your request, I will say. I don’t know you’d need to use the power of the law.

Congrats on first 50, what number ‘range’ is your order number in?

scalescliffs,

Shooby

4ShOObY3 - IG
Dude, I think you’re exactly right regarding the weed aspect/government. CCA does seem to be good about giving refunds when they finally see your request, I will say. I don’t know you’d need to use the power of the law.

Congrats on first 50, what number ‘range’ is your order number in?

Allegedly a single digits liger air. He also told me to not use it and keep it as a collectibles and buy another one to use.

gunmetalshark

Glass Addict
I just also asked Josh on IG the with my Order #...i ordered on 16th march and i am also in the first batch..around #30 he said :)

...ordered with all joints and sapp. Insert (alrdy recieved) so i am excited what the goodies will be hehe :)

gunmetalshark,
Reactions: Shooby

stayoutoftheway

llzVB9g.jpg

I forgot to post this last night. It's funny because right after this message he said how they're all working past midnight to fulfill orders. If they're missing a tool, what are they working on? And how are they shipping out these first 50 orders? Maybe I'm reading it wrong. I'm sure it's just lies though.

stayoutoftheway,
Reactions: JigMelon

sarkunit

I am sorry to see all this but not surprised. I have moved on to quartz bangers, axial coils, and bubble caps honestly, due to the way I like to dab, but it is sad to see a nice concept ruined by these business practices. I am actually machining my own 20mm rig now, and will have to custom order inserts, because I want what I want, and I want it now :rockon:

tharealmclovin

Hahaha. Order a second one as a colllectable?? What about every other model of liger made? Seeing we were at 3.0 before the air was thought of, shouldn't this be much more rare? Seems like a way to get another order out of you before they make another "must have" product.

Allegedly a single digits liger air. He also told me to not use it and keep it as a collectibles and buy another one to use.

Shooby

4ShOObY3 - IG
Hahaha. Order a second one as a colllectable?? What about every other model of liger made? Seeing we were at 3.0 before the air was thought of, shouldn't this be much more rare? Seems like a way to get another order out of you before they make another "must have" product.

The single digit serial number is what will this Liger Air a collectible.

anyone wanna buy a single digit Air for $200? HAHAHA

GSR

Just like those collectable numbered obsidian inserts. Only valuable to CCA.

I had no idea why those had numbers on them.

‘Here’s a piece of polished black ceramic, it was the 150th one they’d made’

‘BRO HEADY’

This “engraving” process is allegedly why my insert is taking 6 weeks (and counting) to be shipped out :hmm:

Im gonna ask if i can just get mine without a number at this point lol

GSR,

Hogni

Honi soit qui mal y pense
Bet? ;)

But of course it's pretty strange to show all that stuff incl. empty packages w/o any pic of the prototype at least. Shall that be a kind of suspense for marketing's sake? Nice idea if so but meanwhile that seems to have the opposite effects.

Hogni,

GSR

Finally emailed them demanding a refund. Got this as a response:

Zach said:
Hey Devin,

I'm sorry we have been extremely busy with 100's of open tickets. I will get the refund started for you. Sorry for the inconvenience.

Regards,

Zach

And thus ends my 2nd experience with cca710. I waited 6-7 weeks for a product they do no claim they are out of stock for on their website.

Hopefully they can at least give me my money back promptly.

Slagzord

Don't fuckle with shuckle
Sometimes I think these long lead times/stock issues are less a matter of inventory/production and more a matter of solvency.

I love my 20mm Liger, which has been a wee bit overtaken by my FPWA, but the sapphire and Liger do get busted out quite often still. I wanted to get an Obsidian insert when my financial situation turned a better corner but I think I'll take my chances somewhere else...

Slagzord,

Shooby

4ShOObY3 - IG
Finally emailed them demanding a refund. Got this as a response:

And thus ends my 2nd experience with cca710. I waited 6-7 weeks for a product they do no claim they are out of stock for on their website.

Hopefully they can at least give me my money back promptly.

interesting as i never had any issues with them and inserts as long as i knew it was in stock ahead of time either by asking or seeing the stock on their site. The inserts has always been where they shine in service in terms of shipping and even in warranty. Isnt that shocking. The actual Ligers are a different story. I am sorry to hear your experience on something as simple as an insert. FYI, did you get yours at full price or discounted? If discounted, how much? just curious, thats all.

Shooby,
Reactions: Gn0sis
Top Bottom