CCA Liger banger V3.0

stayoutoftheway

0% faith that will happen. Did you notice the enticement to spend more $$$? "the bigger your order the greater your surprise gift" as if I would send them another dime before they fix this fuck up.

Also?what was with the stupid pics of postal boxes. Insult my intelligence some more please. What a fucking joke.

Im gonna go hit a 666° dab out of my cheap Chinese quartz banger with cheap 20mm barrel coil (less then 50$ for both. DHgate)
With a ufo directional flow cap, from Yo Dabba dabba, 15$ and it works like a fucking champ.
All this cca bullshit has shaken my trust in stoner karma. Two effin' weeks....
I'm super upset too man. If I didn't order my Augusthaus coil for the Liger I would probably cancel my order. I'm pissed.

Ribman18

I heard back from blackmarketglass about 30mm OD quartz inserts. Said"I can make them" he didn't give a price.

Ribman18,

Hogni

Honi soit qui mal y pense
What a mess to put all the packages to the store again only bc they "set overly ambitious timeframes" (what a nice description).
How can that happen? Happened never before! CCA was always known for absolutely precise timeframes. :huh::hmm:

They'll never learn....

Hope at least performance "goals" of the Air aren't overly ambitious
:popcorn:

• "cca710 We sent out Liger-AIR progress reports to everyone with an open pre-order check your email"
Are we to assume that those of us who didn't receive such a progress report no longer have an "open" pre-order? Or did the Company somehow also muck up the email notifications. . .

Anyone have any luck getting refunded yet?

Last edited:
releasethekraken,

Danksta

Are there CCA memes on IG yet? That photo of the boxes looks like a goldmine of memes :lol:.

Danksta,
I ended up getting the email but very late. I’m going to wait. What’s another few weeks? Not like I’m not getting high now imo

scalescliffs,
Reactions: Gn0sis

Baron23

If I was ever silly enough to start a vape/dab related manf company, I would NEVER give out a release date. It will be released when its released.

Yes, I know they are sucking up funds with pre-orders which require dates which are pulled out of thin air in most cases and missed entirely in almost all cases.

To me, not the right business model and inevitably leads to these kinds of customer complaints and dissatisfaction.

If I was ever silly enough to start a vape/dab related manf company, I would NEVER give out a release date. It will be released when its released.

Yes, I know they are sucking up funds with pre-orders which require dates which are pulled out of thin air in most cases and missed entirely in almost all cases.

To me, not the right business model and inevitably leads to these kinds of customer complaints and dissatisfaction.

I can think of at least two businesses on this forum which are funded through Ponzi activities, but, I will say both do EVENTUALLY come through.

It’s because of the seedy drug nature of the industry IMO and the lack of alternatives. It is abundantly clear to me that the preorders and sales when stock likely isn’t on hand (despite reports) are likely necessary to fund future operations - namely, if the tap turns off for any reason despite reality, the interruption to operating income would cause the business to be nonfunctional.

I accept this and just resign myself to feeling like I’ll eventually get my product someday. That’s not to say I don’t wish it was otherwise. I suppose I just expect to be treated poorly when buying niche vape stuff.

Last edited:

Ribman18

"Seedy drug nature?" even during prohibition in my state I always dealt with trustworthy "good folks". Its weed. Not meth or coke. That being said if, somebody ran off with that much of my cash, with all these bullshit excuses. Nobody would ever buy,sight unseen,from them again.

Ribman18,

Gn0sis

I JUST got the email.... it had some more info in it as well.

I was expecting missed deadlines from the get-go. This was accounted for in my "patience reserves" from the start. Still cool with waiting.

This here has me pretty excited:

4) What is the main difference between the Liger-AIR & Liger 3.0 flat coil?

-We have found that over years of daily use, the Liger 3.0 suffered from some issues. Mainly:

• they were excessively heavy and could compromise smaller glass
  • prone to buildup overtime
  • residue can seize up threads
  • difficult to clean due
  • hard to achieve a perfect 90°/45° angle (locking nut is hard to get the hang of)
  • removed approx 70% of the weight
  • opened up the internal DIA of the air path
  • removed all thread interfaces, except for 1x
  • will be very easy to keep clean
  • will be 90° ONLY (no longer adjustable to 45°)
  • What was previously the vapor bucket, air intake & main body, will all be 1 solid piece on the Liger-AIR. You will simply need to select your joint adapter and lock it into place with the direct inject. Simple. Easy. Efficient.
  • We made an ULTRA thin titanium wall between the coil and inserts: granting for a much more efficient system (will be able to lower e-nail temps)
Regards,

Zach

antiburn

Glad to see I finally got the email this morning. Can't say I'm surprised they're not ready yet. When I ordered it in the middle of March I was thinking in the back of my head it probably wouldn't be out until somewhere between the 4th of July and Christmas. The constant leading us on with lies is BS!

"Small surprises will be added to each order: the larger your order, the bigger the surprise!" The more expensive part of my order shipped almost 3 months ago, so I'm a little curious if they're judging by this shipment or the original order?

And how does everyone feel about the Liger-Air being 90° fitment only now? I don't remember that being a thing before, or I somehow missed it. Didn't know about it until they casually mentioned it near the bottom of the email. Sounds like that could be a bombshell for some people? My rig is at about 85°, so I guess it will just have to look a little stupid now and I'll tilt it a bit when using it...

Last edited:

GSR

This goes beyond pre-orders though. They’ve been producing inserts for a long time now. Why am i waiting 5-6 weeks (so far) just to have an insert? Smhhh

Anybody know any inserts compatible with the liger v3 20mm? I’m gonna ask for a refund or hit them with a chargeback because this is comical already.

GSR,

stayoutoftheway

And how does everyone feel about the Liger-Air being 90° fitment only now? I don't remember that being a thing before, or I somehow missed it. Didn't know about it until they casually mentioned it near the bottom of the email. Sounds like that could be a bombshell for some people? My rig is at about 85°, so I guess it will just have to look a little stupid now and I'll till it a bit when using it...
I don't think it was a good idea for them to take that away. I feel like it was a selling point, that it could be used at any angle. Wasn;t that even onthe pre-order page at one point?

invertedisdead

PHASE3
Manufacturer
Damn 90 degrees only is pretty big, I bet that's gonna invoke some chargebacks. I mean, I get it, I'm done buying 45 degree rigs too cause of operational issues with e-nails, but I know a LOT of people have 45's.

Shooby

4ShOObY3 - IG
But, then you realize. . .the actual "product" was previously outsourced. It's now being manufactured in-house. . .

How would a customer know if they are part of the first 50 orders?

But even stating that the first 50 orders will ship, thats fucked up. Cause there are many people still waiting for their replacements on the original 3.0. Its just gonna piss off some more folks.

I can think of at least two businesses on this forum which are funded through Ponzi activities, but, I will say both do EVENTUALLY come through.

It’s because of the seedy drug nature of the industry IMO and the lack of alternatives. It is abundantly clear to me that the preorders and sales when stock likely isn’t on hand (despite reports) are likely necessary to fund future operations - namely, if the tap turns off for any reason despite reality, the interruption to operating income would cause the business to be nonfunctional.

I accept this and just resign myself to feeling like I’ll eventually get my product someday. That’s not to say I don’t wish it was otherwise. I suppose I just expect to be treated poorly when buying niche vape stuff.

If they dont deliver, would it be easy to get your money back from a company that sells drug paraphernalia per the federal government? They dont state thats it for aroma therapy or anything else. I read last month a kickstarter company making headphones took preorders and cancel the development of the headphones and kept the $20K in presales.

Shooby,
Top Bottom