CCA Liger banger V3.0

stayoutoftheway

VxjMJUe.jpg

Armerad

Dabbin'
Hey Guys,

Slightly off topic-ish,

I got sick of the high prices for coils and decided to start selling them. Everything on the site comes in three colors and in a US or European version. I am also offering free domestic shipping and very reasonable international shipping.
I have plans to carry the Axial coils and even quartz bangers at some point. So there will be much more as I get things up to speed

Please check my site out and hit me up if you have any questions.

https://710coils.com/

Congratulations on the business venture. What do you mean by Axial coils? Also, do you foresee ever stocking the AugustHaus style coils for the flat liger?

Armerad,

Ribman18

We've all been waitin for this new liger, and, I know, I never asked if the AH coil will fit the new "air"? Did anyone else

Ribman18,

Hogni

Honi soit qui mal y pense
@mutten840 congrats to your new buisiness!

Nice a AH similar wrapped coil for cheaper? And other than AH you'll offer it for 220v too?

And you're intending to offer your 20mm barrels wrapped like the NV coils for use with the new VRod?

Edit: I've heard there is another delay at CCA cause their gift-wrap ribbons are out atm.
Poor CCA. Fuck all gift-wrap ribbon suppliers!

just_the_flu

they say im crazy but i have a good time
The first batches of Liger-Air's were supposed to be shipping out on Monday and today...anyone get any shipping notifications that this has in fact begun?

...has anyone seen an actual photo of this elusive liger air?

...i'm not on instagram and have only seen the cgi's of the air...

ensabbahnur

Hash Vacuum
...has anyone seen an actual photo of this elusive liger air?

...i'm not on instagram and have only seen the cgi's of the air...

Only thing Ive seen on IG is a pic with a bunch of USPS boxes, one with 80% of some randos name and home address sitting out on the picture for the world, only professionals at CCA.......

Still no picture of an actual unit that I've seen

Gn0sis

Only thing Ive seen on IG is a pic with a bunch of USPS boxes, one with 80% of some randos name and home address sitting out on the picture for the world, only professionals at CCA.......

LOL! I saw that too...

Whoever you are, if you live on Maclynn Road in Minnesota, you can be sure there is a CCA package headed to you.

Shooby

4ShOObY3 - IG

You can see the first and last name of that one...

SMH... But this is entertainment

Last edited:

Shooby

4ShOObY3 - IG
Bv6rkM6RThftBgY8ffVo5hQ2M1zGP9eo7trwmlGpzo7FT-rWsfAxy3W-n1jWpDosaSTeMDVC2XCLyHzvw_OtSQWuTG7ISlOw9_3ubBYcDjUWBJhp_nHSJPzZqNF9G4HQjkbzYfg7ts-9BIle5K_J8DL8ZA7jZwWtsny1Jgh_s82acYfm6AKRCbOV_XNgkhHhHIRbcDW3n-KIS3iGR1M8HLzS9Yhddld0ueINWZlhhFpwuzWvh8TAF5gAWh-LJkOmXnnzkMoIpI8HX6lG_hTsiReOFybwS94FuoD38IlIhe7b266MoSFsyBTI5ki0pzkFJQC7dNDgSzQWpCmJvsx9GT7JEcycDArQdAnBNSF9PA4Q01T1c7YvnxFnQ4RmGA9rCnYvPrSTonhXEK4gkJlQaB9ACJlClPPZzGq1xpRv_TZXQ2ka2jq5bkFFEXgqYnEC7WBrLm7ro8SLHsI0UY_zBwEzTTfI9HyMohXO3jXR5iK1YjCKHHBmPmz-GGzhnbt2Ga8LRxRk3IwjlYoiX1cp7ywoe711KyAc06d1ILvTWBG2u5uIKXyLO77dxtA8-pCkY4LeGbwFXEpRzA3KSKl4KTsjjclEgQlNATVV7WVI6RiHJ_yxLF0h-jPcszmtg7oauSZooRLDSWMM1ydmOSgpxAgf9QpCVTvt=w601-h673-no

This is such a pointless picture. Boxes with paper in it doesnt mean a dam thing!!! Then saying Getting close?!?!?!?! Like WTF!!!

They will post this pic before posting a pic of the final product? Makes no sense. Why hide a product that you are allegedly shipping?

BTW, where can you read anything? I dont see any other pics.

Danksta

Bv6rkM6RThftBgY8ffVo5hQ2M1zGP9eo7trwmlGpzo7FT-rWsfAxy3W-n1jWpDosaSTeMDVC2XCLyHzvw_OtSQWuTG7ISlOw9_3ubBYcDjUWBJhp_nHSJPzZqNF9G4HQjkbzYfg7ts-9BIle5K_J8DL8ZA7jZwWtsny1Jgh_s82acYfm6AKRCbOV_XNgkhHhHIRbcDW3n-KIS3iGR1M8HLzS9Yhddld0ueINWZlhhFpwuzWvh8TAF5gAWh-LJkOmXnnzkMoIpI8HX6lG_hTsiReOFybwS94FuoD38IlIhe7b266MoSFsyBTI5ki0pzkFJQC7dNDgSzQWpCmJvsx9GT7JEcycDArQdAnBNSF9PA4Q01T1c7YvnxFnQ4RmGA9rCnYvPrSTonhXEK4gkJlQaB9ACJlClPPZzGq1xpRv_TZXQ2ka2jq5bkFFEXgqYnEC7WBrLm7ro8SLHsI0UY_zBwEzTTfI9HyMohXO3jXR5iK1YjCKHHBmPmz-GGzhnbt2Ga8LRxRk3IwjlYoiX1cp7ywoe711KyAc06d1ILvTWBG2u5uIKXyLO77dxtA8-pCkY4LeGbwFXEpRzA3KSKl4KTsjjclEgQlNATVV7WVI6RiHJ_yxLF0h-jPcszmtg7oauSZooRLDSWMM1ydmOSgpxAgf9QpCVTvt=w601-h673-no

This is such a pointless picture. Boxes with paper in it doesnt mean a dam thing!!! Then saying Getting close?!?!?!?! Like WTF!!!

They will post this pic before posting a pic of the final product? Makes no sense. Why hide a product that you are allegedly shipping?

First invoice sticking out has enough personal info for ppl to piece together the rest

Pretty hilarious they think this posts means anything. Show the AIR and show us packed up boxes heading for the post office.

This is as bad as creating labels so people think you're sending their shit. Only to find out it's a trick to delay...delay...delay....

Time for more...:popcorn:

buddingglasshead

Too distorted from compression (downloading from IG, then uploading here) on your picture. But if you look at it on a phone directly from their IG you can read almost all of the label at the bottom left. You can't see the full name but it's easy to deduce.

buddingglasshead,
Reactions: Danksta

Shooby

4ShOObY3 - IG
Too distorted from compression (downloading from IG, then uploading here) on your picture. But if you look at it on a phone directly from their IG you can read almost all of the label at the bottom left. You can't see the full name but it's easy to deduce.

Thanks. Had to grab my phone just to see. But DAM... I would be pissed.

If they needed more time, they shouldnt say its ready to ship Monday or Tuesday on IG!!! Maybe they are getting shit from Paypal with cancellations on the Air and they are trying to trick folks into thinking they are ready but they are not. Really hope this isnt the case because that would mean they must think we are idiots.

I trust CCA as much as i trust Hillary Clinton!!!!

***EDIT***

ON a positive note, Gordo has a OG serum Riptide cap that is 43mm wide and will fit the Liger. He is asking $200.

Last edited:

GSR

Zach responded to me today saying this:

Hey Devin,

We are working overtime to get all the Liger-AIR pre-orders shipped out this week!

Please let me know if you have any more questions.

Regards,

Zach

One problem though: I DID NOT ORDER A LIGER AIR!!! I ordered an obsidian insert over a month ago! What does this have to do with me?!?

Ridiculously unprofessional :disgust:

Ribman18

Check out #blackmarketglass on Instagram. They have some promising looking carb caps. And i sent an email to see about commissioning some quartz inserts to fit the liger

Armerad

Dabbin'
@Armerad the axial coil is the one the auguasthaus carries. Looks like a flat coil and a barrel coil combined.

I should have some samples to check out before ordering them and putting them up on he site.
Looking forward to checking it out! Do you know if you'll be able to carry them in the different colors as well?

Armerad,

Ribman18

0% faith that will happen. Did you notice the enticement to spend more $$$? "the bigger your order the greater your surprise gift" as if I would send them another dime before they fix this fuck up.

Also?what was with the stupid pics of postal boxes. Insult my intelligence some more please. What a fucking joke.

Ribman18

Im gonna go hit a 666° dab out of my cheap Chinese quartz banger with cheap 20mm barrel coil (less then 50$ for both. DHgate)
With a ufo directional flow cap, from Yo Dabba dabba, 15$ and it works like a fucking champ.
All this cca bullshit has shaken my trust in stoner karma. Two effin' weeks....

Top Bottom