CCA Liger banger V3.0

Baron23

Here is a link to the pic, it is all that I can get working https://imgur.com/a/N8J1M. The custom bubble aims downward, so that is a big difference between it and the Hurricane. The custom bubble has a small air hole too, so you can't thread the CCA dabber through it ( I use a thin TI dabber I picked up from the local headshop for that). The custom bubble is nice because the guy makes the air hole the size you want it, so it doesn't need further restriction to fit my tastes. I use the Wierdeer cap mostly though, because of the guys skill in glass blowing. It is just a tad more spherical, the flow is just a bit more perfect, and it just "looks" better together with the CCA flat tip standard. The bubble now rides my quav, scratching that itch I get for a torch dab ever so often.

Thought I would try to help. Just paste the link into the field that pops up when you click the picture icon at the top of the text entry screen.
aptWepw.jpg

Shooby

4ShOObY3 - IG
Has anyone received their 30mm replacement vapor buckets? I havent and i heard from someone else that they are releasing a Liger-Air for flat coil inserts. The Liger-Air should be 50% lighter and the first "in-house built Liger"

I wonder if they stopped the 3.0 Liger and will send out the new Liger-Air.

lazylightning

It's an obsession but it's pleasin'
Has anyone received their 30mm replacement vapor buckets? I havent and i heard from someone else that they are releasing a Liger-Air for flat coil inserts. The Liger-Air should be 50% lighter and the first "in-house built Liger"

I wonder if they stopped the 3.0 Liger and will send out the new Liger-Air.

Josh told me the same thing about the Liger Air. However he said it would use all new parts and indicated if I needed any parts for my existing Ligers that now would be a good time to pick them up.

I did get a replacement bucket for the 30mm that looks amazing. Josh said he polished the bottom of the bucket himself.

Shooby

4ShOObY3 - IG
Josh told me the same thing about the Liger Air. However he said it would use all new parts and indicated if I needed any parts for my existing Ligers that now would be a good time to pick them up.

I did get a replacement bucket for the 30mm that looks amazing. Josh said he polished the bottom of the bucket himself.

They havent said anything to me about the 30mm other than "it didnt ship? let me find out" like twice.

Still havent gotten back to me about the 20mm replacement bucket i received that actually is so bad on the intake hole that the obsidian 20mm insert gets stuck inside cuz of the scratches and burrs left behind.

And I am an idiot to spend another $150 on two quartz inserts and some parts. I am starting to lose my patients with this company when i bought everything possible on the site other than the 16mm Liger and the storm cap. I have always been patient and never bitch at them. Fuck it, they got til Monday to get back in touch with me. If not, Im contacting paypal and my credit cards going back to the both bundles packages.

ensabbahnur

Hash Vacuum
"...Air Liger.....all new parts...." F that.

Im done giving my money to these kids and their lemonade stand business.

Far too many delays when they already have your money, too many production issues with all the blame always being shoveled off to someone else, too many premature tracking numbers sent out to make it seem as if product has shipped when it certainly hasn't, too many quality control issues that never seem to be within CCAs control or notice, far far FAR to many "lemme ask my manager....(a week of silence)..." situations, far too many times the entire company has gone completely dark....and while again holding our money, and to top it off, the only "resolution" is the occasional free carb cap.....that doesn't really work all that well as the past 30 pages of thread shows.....the Liger performs, CCA doesn't.

lazylightning

"...Air Liger.....all new parts...." F that.

Im done giving my money to these kids and their lemonade stand business.

Far too many delays when they already have your money, too many production issues with all the blame always being shoveled off to someone else, too many premature tracking numbers sent out to make it seem as if product has shipped when it certainly hasn't, too many quality control issues that never seem to be within CCAs control or notice, far far FAR to many "lemme ask my manager....(a week of silence)..." situations, far too many times the entire company has gone completely dark....and while again holding our money, and to top it off, the only "resolution" is the occasional free carb cap.....that doesn't really work all that well as the past 30 pages of thread shows.....the Liger performs, CCA doesn't.

Yeah, that's pretty much how I feel too. I MUCH prefer 20mm to 30mm and their decision to discontinue the 20mm makes it easy for me to stop doing business with them.

Also, when I purchased my 20mm sapphire inserts just a couple months ago I was guaranteed twice that they would be replaced if they should ever crack or break.

December 29, 2017 - convo with customer support
"Just heard from the owner: There is no risk on the 20mm Sapphire! if it cracks we will replace it no worries."

January 7, 2018 - convo with customer support
"We guarantee the Sapphire! So no worries there."

Then less than 2 months later Josh said that any replacement would be with the 30mm sapphire and not the 20mm. So CCA's "guarantee" is not truly a replacement guarantee. I have several 20mm Ligers and only 1 30mm so replacing a broken 20mm sapphire insert with a 30mm does me very little good and certainly doesn't honor the spirit of CCA's "replacement guarantee".

February 13, 2017 - convo with Josh
"As for replacements: if you are continuing to want sapphire you will have to opt for a flat coil sapphire."

Prospector

Le sigh. 'Air Liger'? What's that supposed to mean? I also just remembered I sent them an email like a week ago with a general question and still haven't gotten a response.

Prospector,
Reactions: Shooby

Shooby

4ShOObY3 - IG
Le sigh. 'Air Liger'? What's that supposed to mean? I also just remembered I sent them an email like a week ago with a general question and still haven't gotten a response.
50% lighter in weight Liger than current version. Completely redesigned 30mm Liger with 50% less material.

And dont feel bad, plenty of us that have spent hundreds of dollars are waiting for a reply to our order questions for over a week. Literally the worst customer service of any online company.

Prospector

Does a lighter Liger really warrant an entirely new setup? I guess I won't know until I see it but these units are so expensive that I don't expect much reason to upgrade.

Prospector,

Shooby

4ShOObY3 - IG
Liger Air will be out by summer time which is still some time from now. It will be interesting to see how less mass will be better.

And it should be cheaper if it is 50% less material used. The 3.0 Liger is heavy as fuck now.

I did hear back from the cs guy who does his or her best with the info they get from management. Or lack of info. What I was told they are waiting for the ti material to arrive.

I am eager to try the new quartz inserts .I hope they send it soon.

invertedisdead

PHASE3
Manufacturer
Seems like it would really only matter for 10mm mini tubes, which is still cool, cause IMO that's where extract flavors shine, but a 30mm bucket is really big, even if it was lighter it would still tip over a lot of small tubes with the center of gravity and the e-nail cable tugging on it.

Shooby

4ShOObY3 - IG
Just got my gordo riptide bubble cap for the 20mm Liger and it's exactly what I was hoping for. I do like the more restriction from the smaller holes. It has provided me heavier clouds compared to my china bubble cap. I can definitely recommend this for anyone looking for a nice cap for the 20mm Liger .

Now I want one for my 30mm Liger. Does anyone know if the Gordo riptide works on the 30mm Liger? Wide enough to cover and seal?

ensabbahnur

Hash Vacuum
Just got my gordo riptide bubble cap for the 20mm Liger and it's exactly what I was hoping for. I do like the more restriction from the smaller holes. It has provided me heavier clouds compared to my china bubble cap. I can definitely recommend this for anyone looking for a nice cap for the 20mm Liger .

Now I want one for my 30mm Liger. Does anyone know if the Gordo riptide works on the 30mm Liger? Wide enough to cover and seal?

The non bubble riptide does cover the 30 and seal but you have to keep it in the center and spin it carefully as its just big enough to cover the dish

ensabbahnur,

Prospector

Seems like it would really only matter for 10mm mini tubes, which is still cool, cause IMO that's where extract flavors shine, but a 30mm bucket is really big, even if it was lighter it would still tip over a lot of small tubes with the center of gravity and the e-nail cable tugging on it.

Ahh yes that makes sense.

Prospector,

exmex

Liger Air will be out by summer time which is still some time from now. It will be interesting to see how less mass will be better.

And it should be cheaper if it is 50% less material used. The 3.0 Liger is heavy as fuck now.

I did hear back from the cs guy who does his or her best with the info they get from management. Or lack of info. What I was told they are waiting for the ti material to arrive.

I am eager to try the new quartz inserts .I hope they send it soon.
Were u given a eta on there shipment of Ti? I was told the same thing but i didnt get a eta.

exmex,

lazylightning

I recently picked up some 10mm adapters for my 20mm Liger and have been trying to find a 10mm piece that would work well with the Liger...preferably something with a 2-3 hole perc. Of course the trick is finding something that won't tip over with the Liger attached.

Anyone want to share photos of your 10mm piece with Liger attached or suggest any pieces that work for you?

Shooby

4ShOObY3 - IG
I recently picked up some 10mm adapters for my 20mm Liger and have been trying to find a 10mm piece that would work well with the Liger...preferably something with a 2-3 hole perc. Of course the trick is finding something that won't tip over with the Liger attached.

Anyone want to share photos of your 10mm piece with Liger attached or suggest any pieces that work for you?
I've been looking for the same. A 10mm rig that's 4-5 inches with 2-3 skits perc. But none can hold the Liger without you holding the Liger. The Liger is just too dam heavy.

So I gave up. I never ordered my 10mm male and female adapters.

lazylightning

I've been looking for the same. A 10mm rig that's 4-5 inches with 2-3 skits perc. But none can hold the Liger without you holding the Liger. The Liger is just too dam heavy.

So I gave up. I never ordered my 10mm male and female adapters.

I will find something one day for sure, but it's not easy. Here are a couple that I think would work well because of the low center fo gravity, but the quality of the specific pieces I've found hasn't impressed me.

DSC_0001_Cropped__55432.1507237542.1280.1280.jpg

wickedsands-10mm-beaker-recycler_02_033ab788-56c3-40ec-bac9-ef07f450be4f_1024x1024.jpg

lazylightning,
Top Bottom