CCA Liger banger V3.0

Prospector

Those are some big nips. Mine looks like a 1/4 of that size and the machining for the inlet looks just not good.

Prospector,

Baron23

So 38 days after my defective 20mm buckets and sapphire and obsidian inserts arrived, I finally received the replacements.

Unfortunately the replacement 20mm buckets also have nipples...WTF?!

Josh finally jumped in and offered me an extra sapphire insert as part of the deal, but when it arrived I found it to be defective with a large scratch on one side and a large unpolished inner lip that would grab and hold oils and be very hard to clean.

So disappointing to wait 5 weeks for replacements and then have to start the customer service process all over again. It's hard to imagine how customer service could be any worse.

Sapphire insert on left has unpolished inner rim and large imperfection/scratch on one side

Replacement buckets with nipples

I agree with @Prospector that the machining of the threaded inlet looks awful....like shop class awful. Can't see the scratch in the insert, but certainly that's one hell of a nipple and the threads....wow, have you even tried to thread the tube into the bucket?

I don't know who is machining this stuff but they are killing CCA710's reputation.

I think we used to put up with a lot of small business behavior type annoyances for the benefit of a wonderfully made product. So, if the product that is shipping ain't so wonderful anymore, where's the offset for lousy CS?

lazylightning

It's an obsession but it's pleasin'
I agree with @Prospector that the machining of the threaded inlet looks awful....like shop class awful. Can't see the scratch in the insert, but certainly that's one hell of a nipple and the threads....wow, have you even tried to thread the tube into the bucket?

I don't know who is machining this stuff but they are killing CCA710's reputation.

I think we used to put up with a lot of small business behavior type annoyances for the benefit of a wonderfully made product. So, if the product that is shipping ain't so wonderful anymore, where's the offset for lousy CS?

Since the machining of the threaded inlet looks so bad and the nipples are still there, I believe I was just shipped a couple more of the defective 20mm buckets. They look just like the ones everyone was complaining about after the 20mm bundle sale. I thought at least once Josh got involved and saw they had made a huge mistake that I'd get treated right....but no.

UPDATE:

Just heard from Josh...

"Unfortunately those are the 2 best 20mm Sapphire I have left. We have less than 10x left and will only be making the Flat Coil Sapphire moving forward (as they are more robust and do not break nearly as much).

As for the nipple issue: I personally hand polished the Flat coil vapor bucket, so yes it will be perfectly smooth. As for the 2x 20mm vapor buckets, they have dimples not nipples. A dimple goes in, vs the nipple coming out. Due to how Titanium machines, it will always produce a nipple in the middle, which is remedied later by a small bit in the center (causing the dimple). In short: nipples = bad, dimple = good!"

I actually verified that both 20mm buckets had protruding nipples that are easily felt when I scratch over them with my fingernail.

The sapphire insert was supposed to make up for 5 weeks of horrible customer service but instead it looks like I was just shipped a bunch of defective items in hopes I'd go away and stop demanding what I paid for. So disappointing.

Last edited:

Baron23

As for the nipple issue: I personally hand polished the Flat coil vapor bucket, so yes it will be perfectly smooth. As for the 2x 20mm vapor buckets, they have dimples not nipples. A dimple goes in, vs the nipple coming out. Due to how Titanium machines, it will always produce a nipple in the middle, which is remedied later by a small bit in the center (causing the dimple). In short: nipples = bad, dimple = good!"

I actually verified that both 20mm buckets had protruding nipples that are easily felt when I scratch over them with my fingernail.

Yeah, we have heard the "should be dimples and not nipples" before...but nonetheless those are fucking nipples and its very disappointing that he's not acknowledging that items with nipples are getting out.

Baron23

So a dimple is good? We don't want flat surfaces now? Okay Josh.
This is just my speculation and thought games, but a small nipple will raise the whole surface of the insert off of the bottom of the Ti bucket. A small dimple means the the entirety of the insert is in good contact with the Ti bottom for heat transfer except for a VERY small area of the dimple.

I don't machine Ti (don't machine anything tbh...don't know anything about it really) but if they say that as part of machining a small dimple is almost a given, that doesn't really bother me, personally. A nipple, yeah. A nipple and they respond about a dimple, yeah I ain't too thrilled about that either.

Cheers

LazyIdol

Been keeping an eye on this thread. Back when the Liger v3 was announced and pre-orders were starting to roll out things seemed a little rough, but we all assumed they would smooth out in time. It does not appear that has happened.

I think this hits the nail right on the head. I was willing to put up with the less than ideal customer service back when I got my Liger, but I can't say I would feel as confident now.

I am pretty shocked at the pictures of people's new buckets with easily discernible nipples and poorly machined intake holes. It seems that CCA is doing little to address these problems

Shooby

4ShOObY3 - IG
Well Nipplegate just keeps continuing i see. And i too agree that the tapping of the thread holes were awful. I did receive my replacement 20mm Liger Vapor bucket yesterday. And yes, the inside of the bucket by the threading is jacked again. A lot better than before. I will post pics later.

As for the nipple in the 20mm, its sorta deceiving. My original 20mm has a dimple and a nipple in the middle of the dimple and can only be felt by the finger nail or the slight tipping of the insert.

The new, replacement 20mm which i havent used does have the sample dimple (but smaller) and a nipple in the middle of the dimple. But my insert sits flat and my finger nails still grabs the nipple.

I did just receive an email from CCA saying they shipped something else to me. Its either the 30mm vapor bucket or a 20mm insert of what, i am not sure as they provided me 3 options, i choose one, and they recommend another and i dont get confirmation back. Customer service is frustrating. I want to buy more from them but i am not gonna spend another $300 when they owe me from a month ago. I would have ordered both quartz inserts, 20mm obsidiam and all adapters already.

exmex

the augusthaus coil is a MUST in my opinion. i found the difference to be pretty significant.

as the chadbro terp trunk comes, it doesn't really work well for the liger because the directional spout on the bottom is usually curved at like 90 degrees the way ChadBro makes them, which causes the airflow to hit the liger wall instead of the insert below...

if you know/can find a local glass blower in your area, you can take the cap to them and get that spout re-heated/melted, so that it points more downwards at the perfect angle to move the oil around the insert. i find the seal on the terp trunks to be unparalleled by any other cap and once you get the directional spout to point down at a good angle, it becomes what I believe to be the best carb cap for the 30mm liger.

mentioning the stuff about the cap for like the 5th time lol. hopefully someone else takes the plunge already to see what i'm talking about
Yeah thats what i thought so i went ahead and ordered the augusthaus shield and coil. Is the 30 mm Liger really that shallow? The spout only sticks down like a 1/4" i wouldnt think it hit anything

exmex,

exmex

Well Nipplegate just keeps continuing i see. And i too agree that the tapping of the thread holes were awful. I did receive my replacement 20mm Liger Vapor bucket yesterday. And yes, the inside of the bucket by the threading is jacked again. A lot better than before. I will post pics later.

As for the nipple in the 20mm, its sorta deceiving. My original 20mm has a dimple and a nipple in the middle of the dimple and can only be felt by the finger nail or the slight tipping of the insert.

The new, replacement 20mm which i havent used does have the sample dimple (but smaller) and a nipple in the middle of the dimple. But my insert sits flat and my finger nails still grabs the nipple.

I did just receive an email from CCA saying they shipped something else to me. Its either the 30mm vapor bucket or a 20mm insert of what, i am not sure as they provided me 3 options, i choose one, and they recommend another and i dont get confirmation back. Customer service is frustrating. I want to buy more from them but i am not gonna spend another $300 when they owe me from a month ago. I would have ordered both quartz inserts, 20mm obsidiam and all adapters already.
Did u pay full price for ur 20mm liger banger? I ordered mine at full price with a obsidian insert and should be getting it tmrw finally after a month of waiting and im hoping i dont have a nipple

exmex,

Shooby

4ShOObY3 - IG
Did u pay full price for ur 20mm liger banger? I ordered mine at full price with a obsidian insert and should be getting it tmrw finally after a month of waiting and im hoping i dont have a nipple

No, I bought both 20mm and 30mm bundles.

An update on my replacement buckets. See below are two pics of the 20mm replacement bucket i received yesterday. Its better than my previous 20mm but still shitty looking. I sent CS an email with these two pics to see what they say.
0yxIODq0Gelwgl94eHQrNUM_-V_0QNlY1shErO0NiV5VuTC7tx3LY0RBj6s52tn3I7OMhbZIw8-79jztjJv5AGKjh2SISJrxJbp8oYlwfoYp9ILObNfPnRm4XcKSokRS1h6Xp7Gp4yKzamKBjREa64UeeOEpYs-adF2ByQ2TGEDTNmpBnP80ZIoJHcxRUUw6D4CzG5Oq7phpaEbVYCZLUn1znjin84QV9ucXMP9BJ0u5pblACDBtGEg3GR_uLSaYIWvwplFUgoYfGbrxBjW-voaLEgEVVSMGd5YrpuPjV3N1-18zfJVDciyMLNN2Len_KN15KacFDolHfFDd03uAFOECQlxbL4RxqejBw2KlcqlFHhHOvtF-SvIsVb2V-Jr1zRNu9dVP6QgaA--9wxu53J8EgobqRkhe_FTJ_6kzmkpYzRnKdAdJg7WXQdFWfP5Fi70qJT2obo4w6InMEYCgLOw5Xi5I9R_Uc8486M25-LG2rprQ3oEOeU9LQsHqCTmaxyuUGuHH9XLvVNV8dFSRBghrz1xglg7fkfThpSKaOAgS7Rv6UO-D1LXWckO9vl-pldPElFebG6omGr2XHIK4b5JZVWfq_nq1W0FgT-PvGKMh8ZkNu74XKLHy3tNvbjKJeO6cLL97IZMElCq1Ntszsa4zdCQmow2i=w1100-h1466-no

wPQTSh9o3_bkXhEZ6ZOxbrrzPRQkFDYRP5An96dbwFX_t0wkD_OAcqhnAAYYnja2o4dazbij0v5Erm0rB7hDs4ooWCKFIFXcUNzgZgzwEReCE_C_KrUkVPC4KOh2gP7mnxxOAWiSSREmMQPikiGgn-AGosTZUfTIMJokzeGX3bVoP8wa-8UrUcFmrhKFl5Lfxlw4dYdSfb5v7Ye2D5SlDl4GK5o9IEO9m_asor_UpYOoW_Qaxz9Xfo-1dYAqzAS2HybYFxgAptRBjtwg6WB1yS1s9FUZYd6Av-w8oaSwwNINdzpx5aEqm-UKeQexPVBj1rkrVb5jfuNbkfAcj1Nymol8KwL_aXFuVsvAjGvM88KvjwprvXPIzKTTBQDQ8Ppo25NIv1WFgiKGCrWJw4Ignovw7JOoc7K98zGGcULyqJ8mowtbjRN9-AdXYUWyykWr2qroMmE7JuRKduO2u38NAC1ceMgk5ao1gO3XhivCVJD-oLcQ29EZ6d8L9EMqqN5Bdslyu6q6V_WY4PKeyBOBUBt2BsMXHcZ3DkBL1JmhgbcNm-ZJsq65Dc7NbhAylPROjZm0cQqm8766gs-cJaCOMVlB4b_vFKQYDa7s6GcVeHDqKU9Qnj9N4R-y1Cw8vKCwzcckAAzu9skYrkYl8eSnRoiH-o1KFIdh=w1100-h1466-no

Last edited:

Mr. Whitewall

Interesting. Think they would honor a replacement for an order placed in November? Might as well ask.

Absolutely! :tup:
Warranty should cover it right? It is their mistake, you didn't even know it was a mistake, you're not a machinist and are not supposed to. Their job is to supply those machined parts at a cost right..?

@Shooby breaks my heart to see those pics, that looks very disappointing. Hope you get a proper resolution.

Last edited:

lazylightning

It's an obsession but it's pleasin'
Anyone checked out CCA's new Terms of Service page? I checked the Wayback Machine and verified that this page did not exist last October 3 which was the last snapshot of the website that was archived.

The new terms of service give CCA so many rights that they could legally screw their customers just by pointing to their ToS. Since these ToS weren't posted when I last ordered, I don't think they can be applied to my situation yet. It's interesting that these ToS appeared after nipplegate.

Buyer Beware!

Here's just one example:

"We do not warrant that the quality of any products, services, information, or other material purchased or obtained by you will meet your expectations, or that any errors in the Service will be corrected."

EDIT:

Another example:

"You expressly agree that your use of, or inability to use, the service is at your sole risk. The service and all products and services delivered to you through the service are (except as expressly stated by us) provided 'as is' and 'as available' for your use, without any representation, warranties or conditions of any kind, either express or implied, including all implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, merchantable quality, fitness for a particular purpose, durability, title, and non-infringement."

Last edited:

Justpassedu

Anyone checked out CCA's new Terms of Service page? I checked the Wayback Machine and verified that this page did not exist last October 3 which was the last snapshot of the website that was archived.

The new terms of service give CCA so many rights that they could legally screw their customers just by pointing to their ToS. Since these ToS weren't posted when I last ordered, I don't think they can be applied to my situation yet. It's interesting that these ToS appeared after nipplegate.

Buyer Beware!

Here's just one example:

"We do not warrant that the quality of any products, services, information, or other material purchased or obtained by you will meet your expectations, or that any errors in the Service will be corrected."
lmao " nipplegate "

Justpassedu,

OC513

Dabaholic

Buyer Beware!

Here's just one example:

EDIT:

Another example:

"You expressly agree that your use of, or inability to use, the service is at your sole risk. The service and all products and services delivered to you through the service are (except as expressly stated by us) provided 'as is' and 'as available' for your use, without any representation, warranties or conditions of any kind, either express or implied, including all implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, merchantable quality, fitness for a particular purpose, durability, title, and non-infringement."
Thats just downright scary. WTF?

buddingglasshead

Buyer Beware!

Here's just one example:

EDIT:

Another example:

Decieded to take a look. Holy crap what at ToS...

"By visiting our site and/ or purchasing something from us, you engage in our “Service” and agree to be bound by the following terms and conditions (“Terms of Service”, “Terms”), including those additional terms and conditions and policies referenced herein and/or available by hyperlink. These Terms of Service apply to all users of the site, including without limitation users who are browsers, vendors, customers, merchants, and/ or contributors of content."

and the next line.

"Please read these Terms of Service carefully before accessing or using our website."

So just by typing in CCA710.com into my web browser, I'm unknowingly agreeing to the ToS? There is no redirect or anything to the ToS to agree to it before fully entering the site.

SECTION 1 - ONLINE STORE TERMS

You may not use our products for any illegal or unauthorized purpose nor may you, in the use of the Service, violate any laws in your jurisdiction (including but not limited to copyright laws).

You must not transmit any worms or viruses or any code of a destructive nature.

A breach or violation of any of the Terms will result in an immediate termination of your Services.

It honestly seems like he just went to google and typed in "online business terms of service" copied it and never looked back. Why does section one mention not transmitting any worms or viruses or any code of a destructive nature?

Shooby

4ShOObY3 - IG
Decieded to take a look. Holy crap what at ToS...

"By visiting our site and/ or purchasing something from us, you engage in our “Service” and agree to be bound by the following terms and conditions (“Terms of Service”, “Terms”), including those additional terms and conditions and policies referenced herein and/or available by hyperlink. These Terms of Service apply to all users of the site, including without limitation users who are browsers, vendors, customers, merchants, and/ or contributors of content."

and the next line.

"Please read these Terms of Service carefully before accessing or using our website."

So just by typing in CCA710.com into my web browser, I'm unknowingly agreeing to the ToS? There is no redirect or anything to the ToS to agree to it before fully entering the site.

SECTION 1 - ONLINE STORE TERMS

You may not use our products for any illegal or unauthorized purpose nor may you, in the use of the Service, violate any laws in your jurisdiction (including but not limited to copyright laws).

You must not transmit any worms or viruses or any code of a destructive nature.

A breach or violation of any of the Terms will result in an immediate termination of your Services.

It honestly seems like he just went to google and typed in "online business terms of service" copied it and never looked back. Why does section one mention not transmitting any worms or viruses or any code of a destructive nature?

I believe the worms or viruses or any code refers to computer hacking of the site. Now im curious and gotta read this shit.

Shooby,

Gn0sis

This ToS is standard stuff.... I'm pretty sure this is just protection against Paypal scammers or something of the sort.

Here are the same exact words from High5Vape's ToS:

"By using this site you also agree that the use of, or inability to use the site and it’s services is at your sole risk. All materials are provided 'as is' and 'as available' for your use, without any warranties or conditions of any type, whether express or implied, including but not limited to all implied warranties or conditions of merchantable quality, merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, durability, title, and non-infringement..."

The wording in the ToS above is even worse than CCA's.

At least with CCA, if you really want to MAKE SURE 100% you are covered, you can send them an email before ordering and have them "expressly state" that they will cover you because in their ToS it says: "The service and all products and services delivered to you through the service are (except as expressly stated by us) provided 'as is' and 'as available' for your use, without any representation, warranties or conditions of any kind..."

The machining on those buckets really looks like trash, though. I'd be a very, very unhappy camper if that was my first or only bucket.

Last edited:

Hogni

Honi soit qui mal y pense
Had a conversation with Josh himself about "nipplegate". This was his reply:

Concerning nipplegate: I was recently made aware of the issue and we are offering everyone a simple deal:
1) Prepaid label to ship it back to get it fixed
-or-
2) Customer ships it back and when return shipping we include a Free Carb Cap!
The nipple can also be simply ignored if you bump the temps up slightly (not the most ideal situation, but doable).
For more info please email us: CONTACT@CCA710.com

Sapphire: We have a 100% guarantee, if a Sapphire breaks we will replace it! I'd like to see any of our competitors do the same for their $325 USD inserts/products. The Fat coil Sapphire are fantastic, and sturdy! We've been replacing a bunch of 20mm Sapphire, which is why we opted to discounting the 20mm Sapphire line (if customers want the benefits of Sapphire they will need a Flat coil Liger).
Overall we've been loosing a lot of money on Sapphire because it is our least profitable product, smallest margin; & due to free replacements. Which is why we are moving to Flat Coil only; I've been using the same flat coil Sapphire for 1.5-2 years with 0 issues!

Bullshift

Had a conversation with Josh himself about "nipplegate". This was his reply:

Concerning nipplegate: I was recently made aware of the issue and we are offering everyone a simple deal:
1) Prepaid label to ship it back to get it fixed
-or-
2) Customer ships it back and when return shipping we include a Free Carb Cap!

Going to paste the message I received from support here once again, to highlight the inconsistencies in communication from CCA. My reply from support on January 16th,

"Dustin I just heard back from the owner I guess there are some where the dimples I was talking about actually came up and out like the nipples you are talking about lol. We are going to send you out a new vapor bucket as soon as we can. The owner told me to tell you to keep this on as a backup. I will update you as soon as I see your shipping."

Of course, they haven't actually sent anything yet despite "following up with the team" twice now. I have to assume that they willfully ignore and delay replies..

But yeah, I am sure as shit not about to do that (what I recommend in the first place!!!) and ship it back, just to wait for it to get there and wait an indefinite period to receive my proper bucket. If that had of been what I was told from the start, no problems at all. But it wasn't.

EDIT: I'll just add that waiting was something I was and still am absolutely prepared to do. It just strikes a nerve for me when a companies customer service is so poor, that they can't at least communicate their intentions or time line.

Being told "it will be a month delay" isn't good, but at least it's honest and upfront. Beats "oh weird, my team hasn't replied to me, sorry, I'm not at the shipping location".

I'd also like to point out that despite these frustrations many of us are experiencing, to please be polite with the CS guys because there is NO way this entire companies mismanagement comes down to just those guys. They don't deserve to get ripped apart over CS messages time and time again for something they're probably pretty pissed about dealing with themselves.

Sorry, meant to try and leave the thread for more product information and suggestions, but with the recent posts I had to chime in...

Last edited:

Shooby

4ShOObY3 - IG
I agree @Bullshift as i have never given that CS guy any hard times.

I do have a package on its way from CCA and wonder if its the 30mm replacement vapor bucket. Cant wait to see if its a NIPPLE LIGER or not!

Good post @Hogni They do stand behind that warranty for the sapphire. my first 30mm Sapphire cracked on like the 4th dab. And it was replaced in a week. My replacement 30mm sapphire is going strong for 2 months so far with everyday use.

My first 20mm Liger when i first got it.
KMBkTX4nwKKhvH0PKNFkAMkTqkufNxggeGU4vqyHfnjpP2KHUSG66SA_uvy_oAptPCvqytkx8y1oHOwY6Ht3BQkNs9-0p2FxyC5Mou0e1MGacjvw7Pf6dmXxF2yKDGyhTYQNKPjZf1C1FgsEiSHlSnq3fX2aObLe_2zAESaOUiSKYYDHRIMeOJBAxdasVPMRA1U2bmsYtHEtD0sEa16qI7U0Dg8cDvaI2DEuMTYMvtx8i20e0t0J8wnEtp6YhoMvJIeKjUZ_-n39wFRTEFYWeInwofE1yglYoveHjMDDIPWJRl0EsO5XrtGeOuv90UJeFIxpXD1jlEJgaNYIU8IbcBjhepgYvdffe33zv2BZwc-1DLY6Y2ra51F2_AM-rFrkTFobq--YNQVu0Eizf5q_UugDQoQYeQH9juvPSQ3Kb24zEBocsmLulgBeGlN-hyfhCYqesgNUn6MKdFzK52WtNti2hzZHCLBByg8fwKPAhB8Ed_In_sjJCxiPQM7Mm31qCPlkoTUIZJ4hXuX71_7JgFYLTOYrT2kj3Qod-bNdzrDc0oQCVhozEnDNu0ajG3i4HcdR-WySUoe8NlxbaG2lO4V6EaDvn-Ava9nWoR8=w900-h675-no

Now below is the replacement bucket i received Monday.
LbdYEsW07adQL_OclPwizChH7eeYBjgyWr-gsBdlVYY8GRUoXCbCEkNeo2ssKQovSLPst7xJesFyAzrC5Q4z0Q2ZPW6R8PQ_Swe40BBEzNoktZwILsW7k-hQoSNzoPNuJ1xoC-KaLnt7xlMuovYGClmg2_eoKU7DTyfYYQkCqIsv4CCYf8uM-WeH3fmiZRiXr37eNzeJY3Rev1yxKcEznqr0lJxKCMrlXToUqbOjfcVa8qetF6T6jxe8VbaE7VhBdzU-S3T9OYmsU_Qp1rTD3tFTVfElwMsKRZzO6YBHWWHnvJCuVjov1KqUIIDKpDKXoP8_DWF3jNHfJgrP455bIyB4YPYHJ3kJUboobrBpL2oLdn456g6if82_EvpahnVjPOhq71KHkyPXuQgRpqg7QU4ocFKuOgQigKD45dGqwvmkqUvLT0zZpG8erjSGPlZ8grxHQROrQDTU782ivSFhCe2IqAJi5uEJNhwT8qhzRxVfE12djwKxizu0THhvwpy89-kamu_vN7iw2eUcBaeYIfHbeQ3tD-ZMXIJpyBafPaU1iguzja_qzA9luZR-16FcXqCQLgfeluubF9tWnBTHqiYlpL1Xn36XPabYBHM=w507-h675-no

After comparing the two, i think the new replacement bucket hole is worse then the original 20mm Liger. But the new replacement bucket is a dimple liger at least!

sarkunit

My set up is complete. I have the Wierdeer cap, Liger 30mm, Obsidian combo up and running. Considering my delta, a true temp 590 degree .1 dab vaporizes completely in about 1.5 draws, leaving only enough to Q tip and nothing else (cue tip is chocolate brown, but no blackening). I think I could drop down to 560, and make that two full draws with a wispy third, which would probably be the reward elbow in flavor/density town depending on what you chase. It is by far the best nail I, or anyone I know, has ever hit. (note: I hope I am using the cap right. I don't restrict the hole at all, I just let that big old tunnel flood the Liger and push the oil all around. At first I thought it was working just as well as the Tsunami, with less restriction and more airy hits, but as I adjusted to it it vaporizes the material twice as fast comparatively. It now may be objectively superior by a wide margin)

I am sending good vibes to Josh, that he might overcome his business difficulties, take good care of his loyal customers, and create the next level dabbing device that we know the Liger is capable of being:rockon:

Prospector

My set up is complete. I have the Wierdeer cap, Liger 30mm, Obsidian combo up and running. Considering my delta, a true temp 590 degree .1 dab vaporizes completely in about 1.5 draws, leaving only enough to Q tip and nothing else (cue tip is chocolate brown, but no blackening). I think I could drop down to 560, and make that two full draws with a wispy third, which would probably be the reward elbow in flavor/density town depending on what you chase. It is by far the best nail I, or anyone I know, has ever hit. (note: I hope I am using the cap right. I don't restrict the hole at all, I just let that big old tunnel flood the Liger and push the oil all around. At first I thought it was working just as well as the Tsunami, with less restriction and more airy hits, but as I adjusted to it it vaporizes the material twice as fast comparatively. It now may be objectively superior by a wide margin)

I am sending good vibes to Josh, that he might overcome his business difficulties, take good care of his loyal customers, and create the next level dabbing device that we know the Liger is capable of being:rockon:

Good to hear. I really need a new cap myself. I want a Tsunami to match the setup but the Wierdeer sounds as good if not better (and cheaper).

Prospector,
Top Bottom