CCA Liger banger V3.0

Danksta

@Shooby

Glad you are enjoying your Liger. It's such an awesome tool in the arsenal.

BTW is there any Liger stands? like if you were to switch nails to a Halo and you Liger is HOT, what do you do with it? I have a metal mininail stand that's basically a bent flat metal with a v-cut on top. It works great for the Dnail Slim base since its light weight but with the Liger, it just drops to the table cuz of the weight.

Same thing I do with the FP. Coffee mug. Too many other things I want, I can't justify spending a dime on a stand.

Looking forward to more SiC / Obsidian comparisons. Would love an excuse to grab one...

ensabbahnur

Hash Vacuum
Good to know on the Wierdeer mushroom caps, i will get one for sure. I just have to see if he still has it for sale as clouds are welcomed here. I will try the edge roll motion tonight to let some air seep in to stir.
Do you think if they angled the hole like the d-nail V2, it would fix it? cuz this cap would be awesome if it could get all the material in this very large dish.

No, i will still get the obsidian but i moved it down my to get list as its similar to the SiC insert i received. I am thinking Xmas time for the obsidian. I still need the Sapphire Halo and a bunch of Newvape stuff. Another reason i pulled the trigger for the Sapphire insert was due to CCA showing only 14 left in stock and i didnt want my Liger to spend Xmas alone with SiC.

Good to know that its possible that i can get the sapphire insert in a week. Gives me hope to know i may vape on sapphire by Halloween! My mouth waters just thinking about it.

BTW is there any Liger stands? like if you were to switch nails to a Halo and you Liger is HOT, what do you do with it? I have a metal mininail stand that's basically a bent flat metal with a v-cut on top. It works great for the Dnail Slim base since its light weight but with the Liger, it just drops to the table cuz of the weight.

I think if they angled the hole it would improve it but not fix it. Even on the V2 you still SHOULD spin it to get the best chug, IMO

My hot Ligers love to lie down on mason/canning jars, on the metal lids, the buckets sit nice and flat and with them being on the jars you don't have to worry about heat transfer or the joint hitting anything. I do the same with the Halos the rare times i can't wait the 3 mins for them to cool.

Shooby

4ShOObY3 - IG
@Shooby

Glad you are enjoying your Liger. It's such an awesome tool in the arsenal.

Same thing I do with the FP. Coffee mug. Too many other things I want, I can't justify spending a dime on a stand.

Looking forward to more SiC / Obsidian comparisons. Would love an excuse to grab one...

Brilliant! Coffee Mug or Bowl it is. I couldnt think of anything last night and waited for the dam thing to cool down to switch to the FP. And this will allow me to put the FP stand down my shopping list a bit and get more inserts and Halos. Thank you wonderful people of FC!

Saccs

22450118_1949819645273959_1045311317671342897_n.jpg
22519581_1949816838607573_44448228662397476_n.jpg

Received and almost complete!!!

Hogni

Honi soit qui mal y pense
Regarding a stand for Liger parts. What's about the parts from NewVape? Do they work with CCA parts?

6e881ac9a9c4ae553a86255b2caf7289.jpg

12a4d42976106e9eb360d6f8f2f4e23f.jpg

Hogni,
Reactions: Shrike

TheLion

Another option for a liger stand could be the Quartz Caddy on instagram. I haven’t tried it yet but they look like they would be sturdy enough to hold up a 30mm Liger. Don’t know the cost though.

https://instagram.com/p/BZreJjXAGPR/

Those look nice. I found one reseller that had a quartz caddy for 1000$+. I wouldn't be surprise if all of them was over a thousand. One option I can think of is a foot slide holder. DH have them for 1-3$. Local may be about 15$. Haven't tried personally, but it may work.

14-4mm-flared-foot-slide-holder-14mm-and.jpg

Hogni

That doesn't hold the Liger stable. It's too light and base is too small. It doesn't even hold my Herborizer Ti which is much lighter than the Liger

Hogni,

Danksta

Crystal candle holders work really well. I have one that works but would be better if it was larger. It looks classy too. I plan to hit some antique stores for one that fits better. They look classy and won't break the bank. I got the current one I'm using for less than $5.

Otherwise I think coffee mugs are perfect. We really should not encourage people to make more shit we really don't need LOL. It takes money away from meds. :2c:

Shooby

4ShOObY3 - IG
Another option for a liger stand could be the Quartz Caddy on instagram. I haven’t tried it yet but they look like they would be sturdy enough to hold up a 30mm Liger. Don’t know the cost though.

https://instagram.com/p/BZreJjXAGPR/

That is nice for under $100 but one too many zeros.

Those look nice. I found one reseller that had a quartz caddy for 1000$+. I wouldn't be surprise if all of them was over a thousand. One option I can think of is a foot slide holder. DH have them for 1-3$. Local may be about 15$. Haven't tried personally, but it may work.

14-4mm-flared-foot-slide-holder-14mm-and.jpg

That doesn't hold the Liger stable. It's too light and base is too small. It doesn't even hold my Herborizer Ti which is much lighter than the Liger

Agreed! I have these in both 14mm and 18mm and its way too light to hold it up. I even tried putting a drop down in one then putting the Liger on it and still tipped cuz of the weight. This Liger nearly tips both my rigs using a drop down which is annoying. I need the drop down to keep the hot Liger off my rig.

As of now, im doing what @Danksta said. Coffee mug. I have to clean my mininail nail stand from reclaim and figure how to sit the Liger on that and order the Newvape base and lid for the flowerpot. The flowerpot is holding the mininail stand hostage. I have been using both the FP and Liger just as much. The flowerpot is really a fun toy and hits hard. Also love the full spectrum type hits with both flower and concentrates.

I cant wait for the sapphire insert to arrive in who knows how long. But i guess friday, payday, ill be ordering from newvape.

@Hogni I want that dabber stand so bad. Its on my list of newvape to get but not this time around as i still need some necessities from them. Does it fit other dabbers such as CCA?

Edit**I just figured out the multi quote on this site. I always clicked quote and didnt know where it ended up. My meds are strong!

Danksta

Agreed! I have these in both 14mm and 18mm and its way too light to hold it up. I even tried putting a drop down in one then putting the Liger on it and still tipped cuz of the weight. This Liger nearly tips both my rigs using a drop down which is annoying. I need the drop down to keep the hot Liger off my rig.

As of now, im doing what @Danksta said. Coffee mug. I have to clean my mininail nail stand from reclaim and figure how to sit the Liger on that and order the Newvape base and lid for the flowerpot. The flowerpot is holding the mininail stand hostage. I have been using both the FP and Liger just as much. The flowerpot is really a fun toy and hits hard. Also love the full spectrum type hits with both flower and concentrates.

I cant wait for the sapphire insert to arrive in who knows how long. But i guess friday, payday, ill be ordering from newvape.

Edit**I just figured out the multi quote on this site. I always clicked quote and didnt know where it ended up. My meds are strong!

I'm so happy for you. In a weeks time you acquired two AMAZING devices. Both great for different reasons. Both innovative products for the community.

Have fun :science: !!!

Last edited:
Danksta,
Reactions: Shooby

Saccs

Is a lot of guys using drop downs with their Liger? I’m kinda having the same issue with my rig... Weirdeer cap makes it very too heavy.

I even tried putting a drop down in one then putting the Liger on it and still tipped cuz of the weight. This Liger nearly tips both my rigs using a drop down which is annoying. I need the drop down to keep the hot Liger off my rig.

Saccs,

terpytimes05

@Hogni I want that dabber stand so bad. Its on my list of newvape to get but not this time around as i still need some necessities from them. Does it fit other dabbers such as CCA?

Is a lot of guys using drop downs with their Liger? I’m kinda having the same issue with my rig... Weirdeer cap makes it very too heavy.

I’ve been running my 30mm on my Brothership Torus without a drop down. My joint gets a bit warm but never over 200 degrees I would imagine. I do wonder if it’s causing stress though. My rig without a drop down is balanced pretty well.

terpytimes05,
Reactions: Saccs

Marihuana

Iso Tensei
I wouldn't worry about it. There have been weeks where I've had my Liger basically glued to my mini beak's recessed joint with nothing but an 18 to 14mm reducer between the joint and the nail 24/7 ( unless I was changing the water).

Marihuana,

Hogni

After the pure glass stand wasn't stable enough I bought the Herborizer Ti stand (18 mm).
The heavy stainless base makes it pretty stable. This should work with the CCA too. And it also has a nice clear design.

support-injecteur-ti.jpg

Shooby

4ShOObY3 - IG
I wouldn't worry about it. There have been weeks where I've had my Liger basically glued to my mini beak's recessed joint with nothing but an 18 to 14mm reducer between the joint and the nail 24/7 ( unless I was changing the water).

I picked up a 14mm female to 18mm female adapter to try but the adapter is so long, the Liger is the same level as the mouth piece. If anyone knows of a low profile 14M to 14F adapter or even a low profile 14M to 18F, please let me know.

Shooby,

Marihuana

Iso Tensei
If you want it to be ultra-low profile then your best bet will be to get one that is made to order, like this:
ZRlRLFM.png

Marihuana,

Baron23

FYI they’re auctioning one off right now and the high bid is $70. Not that I’m saying it’s worth it but it certainly won’t be $1000.

https://instagram.com/p/BaXTNwghip3/
I got a dab station from Huffy Glass. Think it was around $85 shipped. It has three arms and they will put whatever you want on them. Very nice and very happy with it.

MH9eRKH.jpg

Top Bottom