CBN help

witka

Hi there, I use medical cannabis for pain,ptsd, insomnia etc.
anyone have any facts of thc to cbn conversion.. times temps etc.
I don't need much thc for my illnesses, but i was thinking of converting some high thc strains into high cbn

witka,

mikek9

Vapor Enthusiast
Hi there, I use medical cannabis for pain,ptsd, insomnia etc.
anyone have any facts of thc to cbn conversion.. times temps etc.
I don't need much thc for my illnesses, but i was thinking of converting some high thc strains into high cbn

Can I ask why?

CBN is usually one of the least disreable cannabinoids recreationally at least as it doesn't lead usually to a positive experience. It is more sedative, sleepy and causes you to struggle to focus or think clearly. However, if you desire this medically, maybe for mental health reasons the cloudy thoughts could help some manage anxiety and delusions, psychoses and etc. However, only CBD has been proven to have anti psychotic like effects. Are you sure you aren't looking for CBD strains? I'd have to reference my resources, but it may have anti-inflammatory properties, but I don't believe so. I'll check the Mcpartland and Russo study and edit my comment.

CBN is a breakdown product of THC which you likely know as you were asking about converting high THC strains to high cbn.

Edit: Tim Hortons wifi won't let me access the mcpartland and Russo study cannabis and cannabis extracts: http://mychronicrelief.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/11/2001-Cannabis-Cannabis-Extracts.pdf

This lists and bunch of cannabinoids, terpenoids and flavonoids as well as their medical values and boiling points which may help some of the vapers on here. Though I've likely posted it before as well as many others.

Last edited:
mikek9,

witka

so yes generally I am a high CBD/low(mod) thc user..
Along with chronic pain, i am also bipolar, which is why i think to try cbn for sedative without the thc effects to get to sleep (for racing thoughts) rather then Seroquel or ativan etc

http://steephilllab.com/cbn-a-sleeping-synergy/

Last edited by a moderator:
witka,
Top Bottom