CBN and Vapes

oreo47

Are there any vapes out there that significant produce more CBN than other in the vaporization process ?
I suffer from insomnia and I always feel plants grown for longer with more CBN helps. I was just wondering if there any vapes to complement this in generating as much CBN as possible to help with my insomnia?

oreo47,
Reactions: C No Ego

C No Ego

Are there any vapes out there that significant produce more CBN than other in the vaporization process ?
I suffer from insomnia and I always feel plants grown for longer with more CBN helps. I was just wondering if there any vapes to complement this in generating as much CBN as possible to help with my insomnia?
older cannabis or hash would contain the CBN ... a vape would not convert to CBN though ... the heat of the vape would simply decarboxylate THC-a into THC... even over drying or Oven drying cannabis to decarb it will not make it into CBN ... CBN is still a mystery. your best bet is what you mentioned , long grown out cannabis where the trichs are amber or dark ... that is the most sedative

C No Ego,

ginolicious

Red hairs. Go after buds with a crap ton. I always found those offer sedative effect. And us usually due to being grown longer.

ginolicious,
Reactions: C No Ego
Top Bottom