cbd weed?

Zoned89

so looking online ive seen a bunch of people talking about using cbd nuggs for things like anxiety, depression, sleep aid ect. it clearly has some medicinal benifits, but is this something i can vape, or not? is this better eaten or combusted? am i going to "feel" anything from this?
picking up a zip of shake online for 34 after shipping from a vendor that has plenty of decent reviews.
failing a dt isnt the issue, my gf like the cbd gummies, and i could benifit from extra cbd and maybe stretch my bud out when i want a cbd heavy vape and mix with the good stuff.
anything i need to know going into this, i impulsivley already bought the stuff, so its coming

buckhakeesah

Yes you can vape it, eat it, squish it or smoke it. It smells, tastes and looks exactly like awesome nugs. It just will not get you the effects THC offers. Just get some from a reputable seller. If CBD is what you're after, doors are wide open for your business right now.

Zoned89

am i able to say where i got it from here, or can i abbreviate it, or pm and see if i got a good deal or not?
i got the shake because 1zip for 30 was nice to try it out, reviews say it was shake and chunky buddy bits mixed in, min stem/seed trash.
hopefully i got a good deal, if it helps with sleep anxiety, especially my social anxiety, this could be much more useful than thc flower, and less risky for me as well.
wow vaping is bringing me into a whole new world of cannabis!

snamuh

ghost
For me CBD hemp buds don't really work out for sleep/insomnia. Ymmv but in my experience CBD keeps me awake. I try not to use CBD after 6pm.
(And when I say keeps me awake I mean pretty much like caffiene or Adderall)

Experiment with mixing the stuff you got with herb at different ratios.

Last edited:

YaMon

Vaping since 2010
Yes you can vape it, eat it, squish it or smoke it. It smells, tastes and looks exactly like awesome nugs. It just will not get you the effects THC offers. Just get some from a reputable seller. If CBD is what you're after, doors are wide open for your business right now.
I disagree on taste, CBD only does not taste at all like other non-CBD only strains. For me it tastes more earthy and has less of the flavor I enjoy.

Zoned89

legally i think nothing.
in reality help i think is just the wild industrial product, and this stuff is basically super dank buds, but with the thc bred out. from doing more reading, the thc high is gone, but there are still deff feelings of calmness and relaxation, as well as a bit of a head fog. (this is from what ive read)
what i do know, if this is good im going to get several ounces of the shake and start thinking long term storage. will keep you guys posted

buckhakeesah

I disagree on taste, CBD only does not taste at all like other non-CBD only strains. For me it tastes more earthy and has less of the flavor I enjoy.
I actually agree with you. Its less enjoyable. It definitely doesn't offer the great taste and flavor a properly grown and cured non-cbd only bud provides. What I meant is that the terpenes that you smell off the plant really comes through on that first draw if you vape it. I was curious myself about vaping or obtaining rosin from it. I now realize Im not a cbd only kinda guy.

Zoned89

Vaping on some special sauce from Apical right now.
Just a few weeks ago I joined this forum, got a vape, realized I didn’t like thc, but the cbd and terps.
And now I have 4 ounces of cbd nugs lol.
Oops.
Shit vapes amazing though, sour space candy gets me super tired for sure, special sauce is hella couch lock but keeps me up.

Zoned89

Oh yeah, it’s just begun, and I’m absolutely on board the hype train.
Thc gives me super bad anxiety while high, but afterwords I always feel nice and mellow once the initial buzz wears off.
With this stuff there’s no anxiety and I always feel super chill.

https://imgur.com/gallery/caKdSFw

Last edited by a moderator:

Sick Vape

Solar Dabs
yes, thats the gospel.
I do not get anxiety from THC per se i think.
CBD does affect anxiety, but not sure how, when, and when not, yet. ymmv

Sick Vape,
Reactions: Madri-Gal

Zoned89

So vaping got me interested in this, so for that I’ll thank you guys here, cause I tried vaping flower once with a mflb and just didn’t get good results, and wrote it off.
So I got the xmaxv2, really was digging it, but very high anxiety.
with The cbd buds it’s zero, I’m sleeping regularly for the first time in basically my entire adult life, it’s perfect.
Can’t wait to get the vapcap m and an induction setup next, I feel it will be much better For me.

ginolicious

Oh yeah, it’s just begun, and I’m absolutely on board the hype train.
Thc gives me super bad anxiety while high, but afterwords I always feel nice and mellow once the initial buzz wears off.
With this stuff there’s no anxiety and I always feel super chill.

A lot of thc strains do that to me too. It’s like 30-40 minutes of crazy and then it’s like yeah..... now I’m feeling good.

chris 71

Iv had almost every CBD bud that tilray and twwed has offered over the last 5 years .. not sure how many strains exactly but at least a dozen maybe 15 . some have been CBD only and most have been verying amounts of thc and cbd

I also find that for the most part they dont taste as good as thc weed . alot of them have a kind of almost fishy taste .

The best of all i have tried has been tilrays warlock cbd i might even say its my favorite strain thc or cbd .

It smells and taste like grape all the batches i have gotten have been pretty consistant in flavor .

My current batch has 12. 2 percent thc and 12.9 percent cbd its one of the most sticky strains i have . and as for the numbers on the % its probabaly one of highest i have ever seen .
Edit
what i mean by highest % is counting both THC and CBD most of the time with strains that have both CBD and THC thay have lower numbers of each .

if you were to add the THC and CBD together that would give you almost 26 % canabiniods counting just those to any way .

Anyway its great stuff highly recomended but i think its only avalible to medical buyers here in canada

Last edited:
chris 71,
Reactions: 364F

Zoned89

Current batch is .03% thc, 6.12%thcA and 22.8% cbd, with 1% terps. Such goodness’s
Very little thc, technically legal and yeah it taste bad but smells and looks sick af. Big purple nugs, sticky as hell.
Anyways, have to send the xmax back to get the vapcap, so now I will have to just do bong rips until i get the vapcap. Such sadness cause honestly smoking has been a non missed part of the experience

Zoned89,

TiSteamo

VAPEnsiero... sull'ali dorate...
Weed without thc it's immoral! :D
Seriously, lately I prefer herbs with a low thc (I enjoy it more, without anxiety)

TiSteamo,
Reactions: Zoned89

Zoned89

I’ve 100% switched over. I’ll still fail a Piss test, but that’s not why I switched. Just works great for my sleep paralysis and anxiety.

Last edited:
Zoned89,

withoutbliss

Accessory Maker
Accessory Maker
I've been microdosing thc buds by mixing it with my cbd buds at a 12:1 ratio (more or less depending on bowl size ofc). Has helped immensely with my thc induced anxiety. I prefer thc but cbd has been a great tool for sleep, anxiety and herbal blends. I support the growers at Tweedle Farms atm.

withoutbliss,

voyciz

I tried CBD for the first time recently, and like you I was skeptical. Immediately upon trying it, I was highly impressed. I work a desk job full time, and my back+shoulders get VERY tense. Surprisingly, large amounts of weed don't help all that much with that...but the first time I vaped some 15% CBD flower, my shoulder tension just kind of melted away, it was so great! I've tried CBD dabs and isolates, and like always, it is better to go with flower over anything else.

The CBD flower I have just kind of put me at ease. Not high really but like it felt like I was gonna be alright. I don't know, hard to describe. You should definitely try some now that it's legal. I actually got mine from a local smoke shop.

3dfx-glide

Boats & Harbors
I tried CBD for the first time recently, and like you I was skeptical. Immediately upon trying it, I was highly impressed. I work a desk job full time, and my back+shoulders get VERY tense. Surprisingly, large amounts of weed don't help all that much with that...but the first time I vaped some 15% CBD flower, my shoulder tension just kind of melted away, it was so great! I've tried CBD dabs and isolates, and like always, it is better to go with flower over anything else.

The CBD flower I have just kind of put me at ease. Not high really but like it felt like I was gonna be alright. I don't know, hard to describe. You should definitely try some now that it's legal. I actually got mine from a local smoke shop.

How much of the CBD flower do you vape?

I find 1 for 1 THC is way more effective and efficient at getting rid of symptoms like anxiety, sleeplessness, etc. It takes me A LOT more CBD flower to get comparable effects compared to THC and still no where near as noticeable

But, I did find mixing some CBD with the THC flower and vaping on that mix produces interesting results. It definitely changes the effects a bit. When I mix some with my Durban Poison for example, I can use less Durban, and get slightly more powerful effects at the same time than if I just vaped on the Durban alone.

Top Bottom