CBD WAX? WHY SO OVER PRICED?

pressure

I think its just barbairc that they are charging prices so high for cbd wax

anyone know where to get powerful cbd wax or oil ?

pressure,

pressure

im in ny though will they ship it? its legal here in NY but way to over pricedl

they want black market prices for cbd !

pressure,

IAmKrazy2

Darth Vapor
im in ny though will they ship it? its legal here in NY but way to over pricedl

they want black market prices for cbd !

Often "black market prices" are less than the legal price in medical and recreational states. This would apply to dry herb and concentrates alike. More regulation and overhead equals higher prices.

ensabbahnur

Hash Vacuum
Easiest answer is obviously demand. Many people equate CBD to all of the medicinal aspects of cannbis. Im in rec and medical shops all the time and hear it time and again. CBD is easily the single most important factor in recent legalization efforts and recreational bills passing through state level governments as it "finally legitimizes" weed as medicine. it was all and well for years to say weed helps with such and such but now that something can be pointed out scientifically as beneficial, it just snowballs from there.

ensabbahnur,

Danksta

pressure

Often "black market prices" are less than the legal price in medical and recreational states. This would apply to dry herb and concentrates alike. More regulation and overhead equals higher prices.

no its just NY

I went to the shop and saw they were selling CBD wax for $50 a gram 75$ a gram

its just crazy if you ask me

I heard the NY disperses sell it for EVEN MORE.

it should be like 25 a gram, these prices are DRUG DEALER prices they are trying to push on me.

pressure,

shredder

no its just NY

I went to the shop and saw they were selling CBD wax for $50 a gram 75$ a gram

its just crazy if you ask me

I heard the NY disperses sell it for EVEN MORE.

it should be like 25 a gram, these prices are DRUG DEALER prices they are trying to push on me.

As a grower that grows cannatonic #4, a high cbd plant, I beg to differ. I get about 8% back in rosin from c4. If you value high end organic flowers at $200, this would equate to $80 grams of cannatonic (high cbd) solventless rosin. Idk how peeps charge $25, and I wonder about the qualtiy

Top Bottom