• Do NOT click on any vaporpedia.com links. The domain has been compromised and will attempt to infect your system. See https://fuckcombustion.com/threads/warning-vaporpedia-com-has-been-compromised.54960/.

CBD vendor spreadsheet

lowballed

I have created a vendor spreadsheet with vendor and reviewer promo codes for US and UK/EU vendors. I am still in contact with many vendors and will keep updating as I get more replies. I am also checking with vendors who I have reviewer codes for to see if they want me to use a different code so they can track where customers come from. If I am missing any vendors please let me know.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1VSB9sTFeqop-TDYE-e46Ck0bCkthClVWJVFdcGgp37o/edit?usp=sharing

Edit: Removed question and posted spreadsheet

Last edited:

Abysmal Vapor

Supersniffer 2000 - robot fart detection device
Please post it here,it doesnt seem an inappropriate place :D... CBD is vaporizable.
:)) I recently got some and wondering if the price i got compares nicely.

Abysmal Vapor

Supersniffer 2000 - robot fart detection device
Edited and posted spreadsheet. :)
Hmm Which vendors of these are based in EU . I see only one based in the UK. I am getting a bit confused cause the column says US vendors :).
Edited...
NVM found it at the bottom :D ..
You can transfer CBD wire to the EU listing :).

Abysmal Vapor,
Reactions: lowballed

lowballed

Hmm Which vendors of these are based in EU . I see only one based in the UK. I am getting a bit confused cause the column says US vendors :).
Edited...
NVM found it at the bottom :D ..
You can transfer CBD wire to the EU listing :).

Done. I'm so busy. Everybody woke up and I have gotten like 15 emails in the last hour form vendors.

pxl_jockey

Just a dude
I’ve got three 7.5g varieties coming from Cascadia Blooms to sample. This is my first cbd purchase and have been looking at various sources & then I saw that this seller was highly recommended by @ohmygodimsohigh and thought, “wtf?”

EDIT: thanks for this killer resource @lowballed !

EDIT #2: Now I also have some coming from Blue Ridge Hemp Co. thanks to Monsieur lowballed and his magical cbd-sheet... 50% off proved to be too great a temptation. My only contribution to the collective knowledge is that BRHC ships & bills as Blue Ridge Nutritionals, which is nice for those of us that still must live in fear of nosiness & judgement regardless of legality.

Last edited:
Top Bottom