CBD Vaporizing

Do you like vaporizing CBD?

• Yes (Tried it and liked it.)

• No (Tried it and didn't like it.)

• Never tired it.

Results are only viewable after voting.

Danksta

You realize that isolated cbd is a crystalline compound don't you? Both products are 99%+ CBD. They are both CBD isolates.

An isolate describes a single, high purity compound that has been separated (aka isolated) from the other compounds in the cannabis plant!

Also the test results from CBDpurUSA have a disturbing amount of advertising/marketing language superimposed onto the tests. This is not the usual practice of an independent testing laboratory, whose reports would typically feature the results of analyses, a signature/name from the lab tech doing the testing etc.

Also, in my understanding, humic acid is only potentially toxic as described in that test readout if it is present in drinking water alongside chlorine, where the two can react and form other toxic compounds. Humic acid is also used by bodybuilders and fitness nuts alike as a supplement.

Thanks for the clarification. Appreciate your insight.

Silat

When the Facts Change, I Change My Mind.
So I'm getting more interested in this as I have no easy access to natural bud replacement :(

Looking into the ISODIOL site, it looks very professional and looks like their CBD Hemp products are very pure.
That had been a concern because the huge amount of hemp needed to get its CBD, which left open the possibility of increased contaminants. Their CBD is supposed to be very pure.

?? any idea what products are likely the best/most CBD bang for your buck?
1. CBD crystals
2. CBD oil or CBD oil with coconut oil
3. RapidCBD OTC Pain Cream which does not list exact CBD mg contents

Not sure what ingestion method I'd use? Mostly vaping--so crystals??
But can CBD oil/ CBD oil + coconut oil work as an effective topical on shoulder, knee, back , neck pains??

If this really works it might help stretch my stash and help with pain ???

I highly recommend the Isodiol CBD isolate.

mestizo

What about this company, they use to sell their CBD products at Etsy but I don't think they are there anymore, their isolate is better priced than Isodiol for now, and are located here in the USA.

https://www.phytodabs.com/products/isolate

Edit: I bought the second from the bottom (looks like tan crystals, they no longer carry that and it had .3 THC at the time) has anybody have any experience with it? I never took it because I could never find any information about it.

https://www.phytodabs.com/pages/test-results

Last edited:

Danksta

What about this company, they use to sell their CBD products at Etsy but I don't think they are there anymore, their isolate is better priced than Isodiol for now, and are located here in the USA.

https://www.phytodabs.com/products/isolate

Edit: I bought the second from the bottom (looks like tan crystals, they no longer carry that and it had .3 THC at the time) has anybody have any experience with it? I never took it because I could never find any information about it.

https://www.phytodabs.com/pages/test-results

I personally don't think I would use them. There are some ppl on reddit who seem happy, but I can't find much else on this company. The site has been up for a year and the owner has it setup to be anonymous. So that concerns me a bit. If the business is legit, why is the owner trying to keep his/her name off of it? The prices atm are only $5 less than Isodiol who actually got the first license to label their stuff pharmaceutical grade. Isodiol is way easier to find information from. I just don't get postive vibes from them phyto. Just my personal opinion though, people seem to be getting postive results.

j-bug

I've used Phyto for one order a while ago and am only now running out. Ordered more yesterday. I find using their isolate with an enail and rig helps with inflammation and with anxiety exactly as would be expected from a pure cbd isolate. I also vape dry Herb cbd strains and find the effect similar but faster acting with the isolate as compared to vaping dry herb. Ymmv.

Different friends and family have tried it and all with anxiety have reported it as being reasonably effective at reducing it.

j-bug,
Reactions: mestizo

syrupy

Authorized Buyer
I highly recommend the Isodiol CBD isolate.

My order came in. The product seems legit and effective. There is one issue for me. I prefer to have CBD to THC in a 10:1 or 20:1 ratio. With the isolate crystals, I can't figure a way to introduce THC at those kind of ratios. I'll probably just vape the Isodiol isolate, and go back to my usual products.

I added a bottle of CBD Water to the order for $3.99. A bottle is two servings. The idea of getting CBD with purified, alkaline water is appealing. Maybe worth getting a case of 10?

Silat

When the Facts Change, I Change My Mind.
My order came in. The product seems legit and effective. There is one issue for me. I prefer to have CBD to THC in a 10:1 or 20:1 ratio. With the isolate crystals, I can't figure a way to introduce THC at those kind of ratios. I'll probably just vape the Isodiol isolate, and go back to my usual products.

I added a bottle of CBD Water to the order for $3.99. A bottle is two servings. The idea of getting CBD with purified, alkaline water is appealing. Maybe worth getting a case of 10?

The point of the Isolate is that it is virtually pure CBD. No THC.
You of course can find flower that is "close" to the ratio you want.
In previous posts I mentioned that I just use a sticky (from concentrates) dab tool to pick up some CBD isolate. It is not scientific as to the ratios you want but it does work. :)

syrupy

Authorized Buyer
Thanks, that's good info. I guess one plus for vaping pure CBD is the boiling point of it seems a little different than THC?

iQ5Sk0n.png

syrupy,

EverythingsHazy

There is one issue for me. I prefer to have CBD to THC in a 10:1 or 20:1 ratio. With the isolate crystals, I can't figure a way to introduce THC at those kind of ratios.
Do you have a scale that reads out in 0.001mg increments? If so, you could weigh up proper amounts of each isolate (THC/CBD), and then mix them at the desired ratios.... 0.1g CBD : 0.005gTHC
If you are using bud of which you know the actual THC percentage, you could do a little math and adjust the numbers... Bud with 25% THC means you need 4x the weight to get the same amount of pure THC which would be 0.02g of bud, mixed with 0.1g cbd isolate, for a roughly 20:1 ratio of CBD:THC ("roughly" because of the low-tech extraction process (vaping), and the content of CBD in the bud).

EverythingsHazy,
Reactions: syrupy

syrupy

Authorized Buyer
Do you have a scale that reads out in 0.001mg increments? If so, you could weigh up proper amounts of each isolate (THC/CBD), and then mix them at the desired ratios.... 0.1g CBD : 0.005gTHC
If you are using bud of which you know the actual THC percentage, you could do a little math and adjust the numbers... Bud with 25% THC means you need 4x the weight to get the same amount of pure THC which would be 0.02g of bud, mixed with 0.1g cbd isolate, for a roughly 20:1 ratio of CBD:THC ("roughly" because of the low-tech extraction process (vaping), and the content of CBD in the bud).

I like the idea. Here's the thing. .1g of isolate is a huge amount, more than a few servings. But I don't see how I could go any lower than .1g CBD or the THC part will disappear!

syrupy,

EverythingsHazy

I like the idea. Here's the thing. .1g of isolate is a huge amount, more than a few servings. But I don't see how I could go any lower than .1g CBD or the THC part will disappear!
Correct. but if you grind the bud into a powder, you can just mix the two, and then portion that out. It wouldn't be exact, but it might be alright.

What is a good sized dose of CBD for you?

EverythingsHazy,
Reactions: syrupy

syrupy

Authorized Buyer
Thanks, I appreciate the help and ideas. I vape about .03-.05 CBD isolate per dose. That's a guess from about 30 doses per gram. The CBD crystals don't even register on my .01 scale.

syrupy,

Danksta

If you dab, one thing I enjoy doing is dipping my dabs into my isolate and getting a light dusting on the dab. It's a great way to add some CBD to so much THC.

I've noticed a slight tolerance to CBD growing. I've been taking two dabs in the morning versus the one. I use this dabber and lightly fill it http://allglass.com/products/newvape-shovel-dabber

It could be the terpenes present in the last stuff had a bigger effect than I had thought. I knew there would be difference going to straight isolate without terps, but didn't expect it to be so noticeable. It was nice to save some cash not getting the terps, but the medicine seems lacking without.

Perhaps I should start looking into other ROA's? Dabbing while very enjoyable may not be the best long term.

Hopefully I can afford some terps soon and start making my own terp crystals. The Isodiol brand is very nice in the few days I've used it.

EverythingsHazy

Does anyone know if a pure CBD hit would wipe out any residual lethargy from vaporizing bud the day/night before?

That would be a nice way to counter one of the main potential negative effects of daily vaporizing.

EverythingsHazy,

KimDracula

It might help with that.

I don't know for sure as my tolerance is fairly high and I'm usually dabbing in the morning to get ready rather than trying to moderate residual highs.

I have found it's good for a certain kind of head tension that feels like anxiety or irritation. It's a little similar to the way nicotine withdrawal used to feel when I smoked. It's pretty awesome when you feel that just melt away.

I have also noticed along with others that it can blunt the feeling of your head change a bit, too, so perhaps it could help in this way.

Give it a shot. Many people are liking CBD in various forms for different things. There's a good chance you'll like it once in a while for something.

KimDracula,
Top Bottom