• Do NOT click on any vaporpedia.com links. The domain has been compromised and will attempt to infect your system. See https://fuckcombustion.com/threads/warning-vaporpedia-com-has-been-compromised.54960/.

CBD Tincture...50 State Legal!

Status
Not open for further replies.

MindFork

Part-Time Toker
Snappo, I'm using the regular 1/2 oz 1000mg cbd oil, Cinnamon flavor. Fortunately I'm a lightweight so 7 drops of the oil gives me the muscle relaxing that I need. Will be interested to see how your 26 drops go.

Can you tell us which product you used specifically that gave you this positive effect? Thanks!

Been Vapin

Fringe Class
@ataxian Yep ABV is loaded with beneficial cannaboids. For years I tossed ABV in the yard until I found processes that work in extracting. I once gave my non cannabis ingesting father a small edible made with ABV. He said that he couldn't move out of the chair for 12 hours and felt like he was going to stop breathing he was so relaxed.

I found ABV tincture/hash (taken orally) to work very well in providing a less psychoactive, sedating effect similar to the advertised effects of these CBD tinctures. I think it would be beneficial to have a sample of this stuff independently lab tested, and have some ABV products tested.

From my research and understanding it is possible to get a similiar advertised effects from ABV. Or maybe I drank too much green dragon tonight?

ataxian

PALE BLUE DOT
@ataxian Yep ABV is loaded with beneficial cannaboids. For years I tossed ABV in the yard until I found processes that work in extracting. I once gave my non cannabis ingesting father a small edible made with ABV. He said that he couldn't move out of the chair for 12 hours and felt like he was going to stop breathing he was so relaxed.

I found ABV tincture/hash (taken orally) to work very well in providing a less psychoactive, sedating effect similar to the advertised effects of these CBD tinctures. I think it would be beneficial to have a sample of this stuff independently lab tested, and have some ABV products tested.

From my research and understanding it is possible to get a similiar advertised effects from ABV. Or maybe I drank too much green dragon tonight?
I require a lot of colas to medicate effectively!
I save ABV ' at first however the taste was horrible!
Maybe I need to revisit abv?

sourjack

Snappo, or anyone with experience with the omega labs products. Would you say the effects of the darkside of the moon relaxes one's mind clearly like a mild benzo, or does it have the heavy sedating, time slowing, that makes one's mind and body want to veg out

I'm looking for a pain med for my mom and she doesn't partake in anything even alcohol. Even caffeine makes her anxious

she does get down partly due to the pain
so a mood brightener would be welcome but she might wig out if it is psychedelic

lastly what is the normal dose, they don't list it on the site so I have no idea if this is a normal experience or if you mega dosed.

Last edited:

ataxian

PALE BLUE DOT
Snappo, or anyone with experience with the omega labs products. Would you say the effects of the darkside of the moon relaxes one's mind clearly like a mild benzo, or does it have the heavy sedating, time slowing, that makes one's mind and body want to veg out

I'm looking for a pain med for my mom and she doesn't partake in anything even alcohol. Even caffeine makes her anxious

so a mood brightener would be welcome but she might wig out if it is psychedelic

lastly what is the normal dose, they don't list it on the site so I have no idea if this is a normal experience or if you mega dosed.
3 drops is a starting point!
I tried 6 and it was too strong for me. @Snappo may have a different take?
3 is were I ended up!
it depends on your weight!
I believe it says on the bottle!
they work however vaporizing may provide the quickest relief?
Then the right strain will be the priority!

Snappo

Caveat Emptor - "A Billion People Can Be Wrong!"
Accessory Maker

Please see my post above.

sourjack

Snappo, I misread how closely you found the effects

I tried a 16:1 cbd strain told it was clear
headed as it was not psychoactive
but it disassociated me and couchlocked me
just the same, now I have heard from someone
that the tincture didn't produce the disassociation
for him, so it sounded like a cleaner route of administration thereapeutically

there are some people with extreme pain who in desperation try things they otherwise wouldn't
like rick simpson oil to a bible thumper,
they get relief but some get far too high
and have to pick and choose when they can
medicate or discontinue it as a result.
This is the current issue with my mother
with pharmaceuticals, they solve one problem and create another

do you feel the benefits are inseparable from a narcotic-like effect or is it something average folk can take as a daily medicine without feeling drugged

sourjack,
Reactions: Mookie143

Snappo

Accessory Maker
Snappo, I misread how closely you found the effects

I tried a 16:1 cbd strain told it was clear
headed as it was not psychoactive
but it disassociated me and couchlocked me
just the same, now I have heard from someone
that the tincture didn't produce the disassociation
for him, so it sounded like a cleaner route of administration thereapeutically

there are some people with extreme pain who in desperation try things they otherwise wouldn't
like rick simpson oil to a bible thumper,
they get relief but some get far too high
and have to pick and choose when they can
medicate or discontinue it as a result.
This is the current issue with my mother
with pharmaceuticals, they solve one problem and create another

do you feel the benefits are inseparable from a narcotic-like effect or is it something average folk can take as a daily medicine without feeling drugged
The Omega Labs CBD/THC oil that I tried produced a mild psychoactive effect for me ...I am accustomed to that so not a problem for me....it may or may not be well tolerated by one who is unfamiliar with such effect. A lower dose than I took may however work well in your case, but I have no way to know that for sure.

landrace

Quick question for the people who ordered from Omega Labs:
There he has a certificate of analysis (HPLC) with the products you ordered ?

landrace,

Snappo

Accessory Maker
Quick question for the people who ordered from Omega Labs:
There he has a certificate of analysis (HPLC) with the products you ordered ?
Received nothing like that with the order. Constituent breakdown is on the website. The bottles do not indicate percentages of CBD's or THC if applicable.

Snappo,
Reactions: darkrom

landrace

Received nothing like that with the order. Constituent breakdown is on the website. The bottles do not indicate percentages of CBD's or THC if applicable.

Strange, the guy (Chris) said to me by mail:

"Hello
Yes we are a lab as well we do HPLC analysis on all our products we send a report card for the products when we mail them ."

I now have some doubts to order ...

landrace,

Snappo

Accessory Maker

"Hello
Yes we are a lab as well we do HPLC analysis on all our products we send a report card for the products when we mail them ."
Strange indeed ...as I said - no HPLC analysis enclosed with my shipment.

Snappo,
Reactions: snamuh

darkrom

Great Scott!

"Hello

I now have some doubts to order ...

They DO HPLC analysis yes, but they don't necessarily say they include it? Chances are its a massive batch at a time and they just test it and use the same standards. The website says it has less than 0.2% thc which is the federal guideline where anything under that doesn't count as shipping THC for example.

I myself find no high with this product, but I'm very familiar with cannabis and the effects. I'll keep trying it to see what happens. The most effect I ever felt (once and only once so far) was a nice sense of relaxation and being tired but not sedated or narcotic, but a natural feeling of tired after a long day.

I'd say it was more similar to melatonin etc than cannabis, at least for me.

Snappo

Accessory Maker
Once again, the Dark Side of the Moon product produced a very similar effect to vaping a good Indica dominant/sativa at high dose (26 drops over several hours). It was very pleasant and relaxing, and did have a THC headiness that was very much on the clear but present side. It is definitely a legitimate product that I will be ordering again. The other CBD constituents eluded me only because I think that I was not in any particular pain or discomfort. Overall, I have faith in Omega Labs to provide me with a very good and reasonably priced alternative to vaping. Best to all!

sourjack

this might be a good way to get some use out of the drops, Allan Frankel on youtube says taking cbd after waiting thc to kick in makes it last six hours. This could be done by low temp vape for thc and then a high temp pass for cbd, or one could try to use the cbd drops. It would be interesting to hear the quality of the high

sourjack,
Reactions: Mookie143

landrace

They DO HPLC analysis yes, but they don't necessarily say they include it?

the question I asked was:
Do you have certificates of analysis for Canibdol (with percentage of CBD)?

And the answer is above. From what I understand (though I'm not English) is that it sends a certificate with all orders.

This is one more element that give me suspicious (with the "mirror site") because as stated tiukauleh:

- any issues to standards of production quality that we should address firstly? i mean, we're putting our lives or the lives of people we care for in their hands or am i paranoid?

landrace,

Snappo

Accessory Maker
Update: 8 drops of Dark Side of the Moon, and 8 drops of the 3000 mg. CBD product mid-morning, mixed in with a hot cup of coffee. 45 minutes pass and there is a nice calming heady effect and my body aches and pains seem to melt away into nothingness - NICE! 3 hours later I dose as before and the rest of the day finds me gliding along in a relaxed unconcerned mental and body state. Yes, I could probably achieve the same or similar effects using my trusty & very potent Green Dragon tincture in minor dosages, but Omega Labs has impressed me with their very effective line of pain & stress relief elixirs! I will be purchasing more! Still can't believe it's 50 state legal!

darkrom

Great Scott!
I've got some 40% CBD concentrate coming from omega. Its an ethanol extraction, similar to what I make with buds. I'll do a small test and see if it seems dabable. If not the plan is to test various strains and see if the effects change when they are coated in CBD oil.

They also make a 65% cbd oil extracted with co2, but they add 1% hemp oil to thin it out. I emailed them and they said they could leave out the hemp oil carrier oil if I noted it in the order. Once I finish the 40% CBD I'm going to try that out. Should definitely be something you can dab.

I take teeny tiny dabs, but if I could take globs of CO2 CBD oil for pain relief I'd be thrilled.

Snappo

Accessory Maker
I've got some 40% CBD concentrate coming from omega. Its an ethanol extraction, similar to what I make with buds. I'll do a small test and see if it seems dabable. If not the plan is to test various strains and see if the effects change when they are coated in CBD oil.

They also make a 65% cbd oil extracted with co2, but they add 1% hemp oil to thin it out. I emailed them and they said they could leave out the hemp oil carrier oil if I noted it in the order. Once I finish the 40% CBD I'm going to try that out. Should definitely be something you can dab.

I take teeny tiny dabs, but if I could take globs of CO2 CBD oil for pain relief I'd be thrilled.
I have not seen those CBD concentrations offered on their website. Can you provide a link, or advise on how to order the 40% & 65% CBD formula? Thanks!

Snappo

Accessory Maker
http://cbd4life.com/

You have to get accepted into the membership thing first. I'll post a review it'll be here early this week.

I'll dab it on my ceramic nail and see how it goes. At leas that I'll be able to torch clean.
Thanks! Will you include in your review not just a dab, but also an oral dose evaluation?

Snappo,
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom