CBD powder?

pallfy

I have a very fine cbd powder derived from hemp. It works as an indigestible supplement, but I heard cbd powder has more bio availability when smoked. Has anyone tried to vape this stuff? My mighty only goes up to 410F.

pallfy,

pallfy

Having tried it out, I can say it works well enough. Requires lots of pulling, and I had to use the big dense filter in my mighty.

pallfy,
Reactions: Squiby

biohacker

I have these cbd isolate crystals as well (99% pure), fricken expensive....haven't had a chance to vape it, but was planning on sprinkling some in a bowl when I feel thc is too high/too much. I have put some on my tongue kind of like a tincture and felt calming effects.

Do you get any clouds? What temp?

biohacker,
Reactions: Squiby

StiltedLimboDancer

but was planning on sprinkling some in a bowl when I feel thc is too high/too much.

I was thinking the same when I saw the isolate in a shop around here. Maybe a good companion for a racy sativa. Didn't pull the trigger because of the price. But it might just need a few grains per bowl as a 'supplement'.

StiltedLimboDancer,
Reactions: biohacker

biohacker

I was thinking the same when I saw the isolate in a shop around here. Maybe a good companion for a racy sativa. Didn't pull the trigger because of the price. But it might just need a few grains per bowl as a 'supplement'.

Exactly! So many strains are bred for super high thc, but I feel it takes a toll and is not natural. I will use your advice and just sprinkle a few grains per bowl to "balance" it out. Shit though is it ever pricey at $100/g canadian. I also have high cbd strains and tinctures for balance as well.

Melting Pot

Sick & Twisted
I use these 99% pure cbd crystals as well usually dip my dabbs in it. Never trie9 with flower just fired up the vap3 gonna put some in the middle of a bowl.
When i dab it has a sweet taste.
Will report back.

Melting Pot,
Reactions: biohacker

Melting Pot

Sick & Twisted
Just tried a bowl at 360f in the vap3.
Cloud production through the roof but flavor wasnt sweet kinda harsh on thr throat. Was dry through a j hook.
But the affects wow feeling good right now...
Seem more relaxed
100% agree with @biohacker to much messing with mother nature has messed with our favorite herbs balance.
Gotta find some Og strains not ocean grown lol.
Look who's high. Ja ha

MinnBobber

I'm a big believer in full spectrum rather than isolates, unless you have some very special needs.
There's a Mango Kush that is 8.5% CBD and 4% THC.
Also a Mob Boss X (cross of Mob Boss and Cannatonic) that's a whopping 18% CBD and 9% THC.
This is likely more cost effective too

biohacker

I'm a big believer in full spectrum rather than isolates, unless you have some very special needs.
There's a Mango Kush that is 8.5% CBD and 4% THC.
Also a Mob Boss X (cross of Mob Boss and Cannatonic) that's a whopping 18% CBD and 9% THC.
This is likely more cost effective too

Think you're missing the point. The majority of strains out there are high in THC with nearly no CBD. That's what isolates are for, or for those that can't use thc any ANY %.

biohacker,
Reactions: mestizo

MinnBobber

Think you're missing the point. The majority of strains out there are high in THC with nearly no CBD. That's what isolates are for, or for those that can't use thc any ANY %.
My point is : From my experience, there are many who cannot tolerate the norm (high THC varieties) but who do NOT need pure CBD. They are much better off/ get much better med results with a high CBD/low THC blend where they also get all the other dozens of terps and minor cannabinoids that provide so many ancillary benefits!
Isolates are for the tiny tiny fraction of folks who cannot tolerate any THC. Isolates should be a last resort IMO, for those that can't handle any THC (very rare). Unless absolutely necessary, why take only CBD isolate and miss out on dozens of other beneficial elements?
Why take only CBD when you'd miss out on all the other beneficial compounds?
Like Cannatonic below, or Charlotte's Wed with only about 0.3% THC....

Strain+Fingerprint+-+Cannatonic-01.png

biohacker

why take only CBD isolate and miss out on dozens of other beneficial elements?
Why take only CBD when you'd miss out on all the other beneficial compounds?

Because some people cannot have thc for other reasons, that you seem to be missing. I'm not talking about just tolerating thc. I'm talking about having to have NO thc in their bodies whatsoever, or for people who don't WANT the effects of ANY thc. Furthermore, access to those strains that you mention can be very difficult to get, AND trusting the "specs" is an entire other :worms: So, even with SUPPLEMENTING cbd with high thc strains, they are still getting the terpenes, etc.

Regardess, this thread is about cbd powder. You came in here with your big beliefs about full spectrum and it's about cbd crystals so let's not derail anymore yeah? There are other threads for that.

pallfy

Yeah its about the Powder, not the crystals.

And boy is this cbd hemp powder great. I dunno why people say cbd doesn't get you high, I was feeling a moderate euphoria from vaping it, started giggling and thinking about how I can replace vaping bud with hemp, much healthier, at least only vape thc once per day and replace the secondary sessions with the this cbd hemp.

I vaped at 410F, which is the max, produced very few clouds, had to pull for a while. I think higher temps would be better, or sprinkle some in a joint. I still ingest it too. Greatest purchase ever.

pallfy,

MinnBobber

I have a very fine cbd powder derived from hemp. It works as an indigestible supplement, but I heard cbd powder has more bio availability when smoked. Has anyone tried to vape this stuff? My mighty only goes up to 410F.
..............................................................................................................
@pallfy ,
cbd powder can be vaped as its boiling point is 356 degree Fahrenheit. Do you having dosing capsules for Mighty, to better contain the powder??

If you wish to try ingestion of CBD, reports have shown that it can be enhanced/ work better with THCA.
THCA is the non-psychoactive form of THC (psychoactive form) and it is found in raw cannabis buds. You could try ingesting small amounts of CBD powder AND raw cannabis for THCA.
As with titration of any drug (finding the proper dose), you are strongly advised to start low and slow and gradually add.

You are new here with only 20-something posts so I'd suggest you do some more research/learning about CBD.
Here's a good article from Green Flower on CBD:
https://www.learngreenflower.com/articles/71/8-things-you-should-know-about-cbd-2016-1
The two most important elements from the article IMO are:
- 1. hemp derived CBD (like you have) comes from hemp (duh) which is a bio-accumulator in that it accumulates/stores any heavy metals or pesticides from the soil. And, it takes massive amounts of hemp to get usable amounts of CBD so this is more of an issue vs cannabis derived CBD. Is your CBD tested pure?
- 2. pure CBD requires higher doses than "whole plant CBD" and pure CBD requires a more precise dose. So, if the dose is slightly too high or too low, the effectiveness fell off entirely.

It sounds like you have "single molecule CBD" where it is only CBD, correct? Not whole plant CBD where it has other plant elements but no THC?
Are you a medical user or adult user? Any specific med conditions?
Please keep educating yourself on this as there are very few studies on pure CBD.

FYI biohacker, pallfy had posted elsewhere that his favorite sativa was Hawaiian Snow, a 20%++ THC strain, so it's not like he needs pure CBD/ can't have ANY THC .

pallfy

..............................................................................................................
@pallfy ,
cbd powder can be vaped as its boiling point is 356 degree Fahrenheit. Do you having dosing capsules for Mighty, to better contain the powder??

Those dosing capsules have large holes, this fine powder will likely seep through, I use the fat puck filter to guarantee it wont. It makes it harder but its worth it.

As for the powder, the supplier said it was derived from hemp, but wasn't sure. Maybe that's another reason to vape more than ingest to avoid absorbing these metals.

My cbd powder comes from here, its not a isolate because the ad says it has 70-80mg CBD per 1 gram powder. The sales rep said she believes its derived from hemp.

pallfy,

biohacker

FYI biohacker, pallfy had posted elsewhere that his favorite sativa was Hawaiian Snow, a 20%++ THC strain, so it's not like he needs pure CBD

Even more reason to use CBD IMO.... for HIGH THC, low/no CBD as I already mentioned. Again, finding true high cbd low thc strains is difficult in Canada, even with licensed producers.

Anyways, i'm outta here, obviously my input is not appreciated. Enjoy your thread and powder OP! Cheap stuff! Wish it wasn't out of stock!

Last edited:
biohacker,
Reactions: pallfy

psychonaut

Company Rep
Company Rep
I had the powder before, it's just pulverized crystals. If it's like the stuff I get (also hemp derrived) it's also decarboxylated--check with your supplier first. I like to stick a little bit on the tip of my dabs, or a chip off the ole slab topping a flower bowl. Otherwise can eat, vape, mix with oils or solvents like terps.

I supplement all my thc meds with it. I don't mix much as I like the control over ratios.

I do find it seems to have a lasting effect, so vaporized maybe 3H?

Be careful though it creates a lot of vapor so adjust your bowl/dab accordingly!

psychonaut,
Reactions: pallfy

pallfy

I was just amazed from vaping this powder alone I got a nice buzz, after a night of sessions. MAGIC!

I'm gonna vape it before exercising too.

pallfy,

pallfy

I had the powder before, it's just pulverized crystals. If it's like the stuff I get (also hemp derrived) it's also decarboxylated--check with your supplier first. I like to stick a little bit on the tip of my dabs, or a chip off the ole slab topping a flower bowl. Otherwise can eat, vape, mix with oils or solvents like terps.

I supplement all my thc meds with it. I don't mix much as I like the control over ratios.

I do find it seems to have a lasting effect, so vaporized maybe 3H?

Be careful though it creates a lot of vapor so adjust your bowl/dab accordingly!

The supplier said it wasn't decarboxolayted, and I doubt its pulverized crystals if its only 10% cbd per gram of powder.

pallfy,

MinnBobber

All input is appreciated, just trying to get all viewpoints out so peep can decide for themself.

Have folks clicked on the link for this product? You may want to do so.
This product is $5 a GRAM and it is only 8% CBD. 1 gram of product contains only 70-80 milligrams of CBD and 930 milligrams of heaven knows what. Company said they think it's made from hemp.
For me, this product sets off all the alarms IMO.

Curious what it would cost to get a Canadian lab test to see what this bargain gram really is made of.
For me, I wouldn't ingest or vape this product until I saw a lab test on it.

biohacker

Just for the record, even though it's not "powder", well it is but it's CBD Isolate 99% pure that I have, made by a reputable company, out of colorado, i pay $100canadian/gram. Probably wouldn't buy it again, and use cbd tincture, or like @MinnBobber says high cbd strain.

I guess i'll pass on the cheap powder!

pallfy

All input is appreciated, just trying to get all viewpoints out so peep can decide for themself.

Have folks clicked on the link for this product? You may want to do so.
This product is $5 a GRAM and it is only 8% CBD. 1 gram of product contains only 70-80 milligrams of CBD and 930 milligrams of heaven knows what. Company said they think it's made from hemp.
For me, this product sets off all the alarms IMO.

Curious what it would cost to get a Canadian lab test to see what this bargain gram really is made of.
For me, I wouldn't ingest or vape this product until I saw a lab test on it.

The supplier has been on the web for over 15 years. The product seems trustworthy. I've been ingesting and vaping and it seems alright to me.

pallfy,

psychonaut

Company Rep
Company Rep
What else is in the powder if it's only 8% cbd? You can get isolate 99.9% pure cbd hemp derived for about $35 a gram. Cheaper per mg and pure. I'd suggest that route for cbd.

psychonaut,

pallfy

Maybe its safer if I only vape this stuff from now, just to be on the safe side I wont eat anymore.

Last edited:
pallfy,

C No Ego

The supplier has been on the web for over 15 years. The product seems trustworthy. I've been ingesting and vaping and it seems alright to me.

famous last words there........ hemp derived solutions most likely contain heavy metals that do not show issue until you've accumulated enough to damage your neuronal functioning later in life... coffee is full of heavy metals and takes a long time to accumulate them in your body but does happen... Chelation helps remove heavy metal deposits that accumaulate in fatty tissues... our world is full of heavy metals in every food pretty much so hard to avoid regardless but please be mindful of them

Top Bottom