• Do NOT click on any vaporpedia.com links. The domain has been compromised and will attempt to infect your system. See https://fuckcombustion.com/threads/warning-vaporpedia-com-has-been-compromised.54960/.

CBD pain cream---plantar fasciitas

MinnBobber

HI,
anybody else using CBD pain cream? What's your experience been?

I'm new to CBD pain cream, picked some up for my plantar fasciitas ---had it bad
for almost 2 years. At times I hobble around, with heels in great pain.
Been doing physical therapy for it plus natural anti-inflamm like ginger, green tea, cinammon,
turmeric, etc.

The CBD cream has been the most helpful, by far. It's like boom- 90% better.
Anyone else use CBD cream-- how is it working for you?

No affiliation but this company uses only Colorado grown plants so it is clean-- not made from
industrial grade hemp.
https://www.shopcbdkratom.com/

I'll probably get some of their CBD isolate too, or CBD isolate with terps. Add a little to my vaping herbage .
Very impressed so far

C No Ego

no direct experience with that one but the idea with cbd is to build it up in your system for it to start having effects... unlike good ol thc that hits us right away... a guy I know used cbd for a few days that has been a cannabis user like 30 years solid LOL... his arthritic hands loosened up first most notable... that was really all he noticed until a while using it steady... now 1,500 mg daily LOL... I was like damn! that much,, he just smiled and like grabbed something, no pain etc... :)

MinnBobber

no direct experience with that one but the idea with cbd is to build it up in your system for it to start having effects...
..............................................................................................
That seems to be my experience too. I bought mine at the Vegas Champs show and went back to the vendor the next day and said I was expecting more relief. They said give it some time to work and at night to put on somewhat thick so it can continue soaking in overnight. As an anti-inflammatory, anti-pain med, having a somewhat constant supply makes sense for it to work best.
1,500 mg CBD a day---sweet mother of god---love to try that but $$$. Maybe when homegrows are legal!!!

uncanni

HI,

I'm new to CBD pain cream, picked some up for my plantar fasciitas ---had it bad
Been doing physical therapy for it plus natural anti-inflamm like ginger, green tea, cinammon,
turmeric, etc.

No affiliation but this company uses only Colorado grown plants so it is clean-- not made from
industrial grade hemp.

I'll probably get some of their CBD isolate too, or CBD isolate with terps. Add a little to my vaping herbage .
Very impressed so far

Thanks for the link and the information!! I'm going to try the cream, which I've been procrastinating on...

uncanni,

Baron23

..............................................................................................
That seems to be my experience too. I bought mine at the Vegas Champs show and went back to the vendor the next day and said I was expecting more relief. They said give it some time to work and at night to put on somewhat thick so it can continue soaking in overnight. As an anti-inflammatory, anti-pain med, having a somewhat constant supply makes sense for it to work best.
1,500 mg CBD a day---sweet mother of god---love to try that but $$$. Maybe when homegrows are legal!!!
I have not used topical creams but I have tried topical patches, both for CBD and THC and found that for me, absorbtion through the skin was just not all that dang effective but we are all different and nor can I compare the few products I used to what you have in hand so my comments have very limited general validity.

hibeam

alpha +
Because I remain hypersensitive to medical oral/sublingual cbd oil, I am overstocked with it. So I decided to try it topically. I am recovering from some fractures and sprains. My cbd concentrate is in olive oil. 100mg applied to my arm was amazing...trigger points became easily massaged out and the pain relief was almost enough not to need a thc dose. I applied it to my armpit and my shoulder became more flexible. All finger joint pain was relieved. But long term no way could I afford this. I can't use skin creams because of allergies so I would have to stick to the isolate in olive oil. I can't even use coconut oil.

JadeLioness

HI,

turmeric, etc.

industrial grade hemp.

Very impressed so far

I’ve used some lotions, salves, and patches. The ones made from concentrates like distillate work really well. I’ve been experimenting with making my own lotion with some success.

MinnBobber

I’ve used some lotions, salves, and patches. The ones made from concentrates like distillate work really well. I’ve been experimenting with making my own lotion with some success.
Currently, I only have CBD topical cream but it worked so well that I have a "floatilla" of products incoming.

CBD is the real deal all-right. Previously I was never satisfied on the purity issue as that's so critical with CBD, since it takes huge amounts of hemp to make tiny amounts of CBD (so the hemp needs to be clean). Now that I found a company that only uses specially grown Colorado plants, I'm experimenting :)
When I saw their bottles with the Colorado grown label, my eyes lit up

https://www.shopcbdkratom.com/collections/cbd-products

Note: I'd much prefer these products with all the cannabinoids but not yet legal here :(

MinnBobber,

JadeLioness

Currently, I only have CBD topical cream but it worked so well that I have a "floatilla" of products incoming.

CBD is the real deal all-right. Previously I was never satisfied on the purity issue as that's so critical with CBD, since it takes huge amounts of hemp to make tiny amounts of CBD (so the hemp needs to be clean). Now that I found a company that only uses specially grown Colorado plants, I'm experimenting :)
When I saw their bottles with the Colorado grown label, my eyes lit up

https://www.shopcbdkratom.com/collections/cbd-products

Note: I'd much prefer these products with all the cannabinoids but not yet legal here :(

Totally! The “hemp” being grown has been bred to CBD plants and is good stuff. I make sure it’s kentucky or Colorado grown and vertically integrated. That’s what a lot of the seizure medicines are made from. Haileys Hope, Charlottes Web etc..,

TomBstoned

My mom loves cbd topically. She uses it for arthritis. It's amazing how well it works, pretty much immediately. I make salve her from isolate. It's much cheaper to make. Crazy easy to make. She says ours actually works better than the salve from the isolate vendor. Fullyactive.com

MinnBobber

My mom loves cbd topically. She uses it for arthritis. It's amazing how well it works, pretty much immediately. I make salve her from isolate. It's much cheaper to make. Crazy easy to make. She says ours actually works better than the salve from the isolate vendor. Fullyactive.com
Thanks. How do you make salve? I have some CBD isolate in powder form on order. What's your recipe?
I'd try making salve if it is less expensive as all good quality CBD products are very pricey.

FYI, I tried heating my heels and the pain cream with a hairdryer and it seemed to supercharge the good effects..... opened the pores to better accept the warm cbd cream??? Coincidence or maybe not. Try it and report back please.

TomBstoned

Recipe is super simple. 1gr isolate and 2oz coconut oil. Melt the oil and put in the iso. I bring it to 135f. I doubt it's necessary to be exact with temp. Just dissolve the isolate. That makes a very strong salve. Made it with 3oz of coconut oil 1st. Worked very well, but she wanted to try it stronger. As for working better warm, yes! She says it Worked fast when she wiped out the measure cup just after making it.

MinnBobber

As for working better warm, yes! She says it Worked fast when she wiped out the measure cup just after making it.
..................................................................................................
Thanks, warm CBD cream seemed to work much better for me but I wasn't sure.
I just use a hairdryer to warm the lotion and the feet bottoms.

When I get enough ABV I'll try making infused coconut oil ( full spectrum of goodies) vs this all CBD cream. For most things, THC plus CBD plus all the others works the best.

TomBstoned

Ya. She recently decided to try it with all the media about it. She doesn't use thc, or any prescription meds at all. She's using a full spectrum tincture, but I'll make her a cbd only tincture next week and see how it works compared to FS.

I just ordered 14gr of isolate from fully activated for $14 a gram..$196. 420 Coupon code "cannabinoids" 20% off

TomBstoned,
Top Bottom