CBD Oil

Anyone have any experience using pure CBD oil? I'm interested in obtaining some to use as an anxiety treatment. I just discovered you can buy it legally in all 50 states. I found this stuff on Amazon, but the reviews don't look so great. People are saying it's not potent enough, that the company makes it by boiling roots and seeds... at $40 for a 100mg bottle, I'd expect better than that. A local collective carries another brand on their menu, Hempotion, but it's $50 for the same 100mg size bottle. Anyone have any experience with either of these brands? Did it do anything for you?

letter never sent,

canj00digit?

All my days in a daze...
Hey mate,

There's a thread here where you can find some good discussion and experiences, including my own.
http://fuckcombustion.com/threads/cbd-tincture-50-state-legal.9802/
Short version is the stuff greatly helps me with my anxiety, helps my wife with pain, helps my father-in-law sleep, and has noticeably helped some of my animals in various ways, one, a 10yo cat, has had his life transformed from a mental, high strung nervous wreck into a relaxed, playful and content cat. As much as it has helped me I am FLOORED by the change in that cat in particular... and on only 2 drops a day.

BUT these experiences are with the 2oz version of the drops which are 2.5x more potent than the 1oz version. That's $160 vs $40 bottle. I've spent well over $1k on these drops in just a few months. :o:uhoh:

Top Bottom