• Do NOT click on any vaporpedia.com links. The domain has been compromised and will attempt to infect your system. See https://fuckcombustion.com/threads/warning-vaporpedia-com-has-been-compromised.54960/.

CBD oil for vaping that tastes good?

MrMedicine

Hi,
I've been looking at CBD oils for vaping. Does anyone know any CBD oils that actually taste good when vaped? (Taste good as in have a cannabis/hash taste, not a fake sweet flavoured one).

I'm currently considering "Vape Bright Thrive", which is apparently CO2 extracted, pure (no glycerin etc) and has added terpenes for flavour. But the only reviews I can find are on the manufacturers website, so can't be sure if the reviews can be trusted.

Has anyone tried the Vape Bright Thrive, or any other CBD oils that have a nice cannabis/hashy taste?

MrMedicine,
Reactions: shredder

shredder

Hi,
I've been looking at CBD oils for vaping. Does anyone know any CBD oils that actually taste good when vaped? (Taste good as in have a cannabis/hash taste, not a fake sweet flavoured one).

I'm currently considering "Vape Bright Thrive", which is apparently CO2 extracted, pure (no glycerin etc) and has added terpenes for flavour. But the only reviews I can find are on the manufacturers website, so can't be sure if the reviews can be trusted.

Has anyone tried the Vape Bright Thrive, or any other CBD oils that have a nice cannabis/hashy taste?

Wow funny you posted this! For the first time today I dabbed some cannatonic #4 rosin that I just pressed. C4 smells great, and in a vape tastes is real nice as well. So I was surprised how different a dab tasted. Not bad in any way just different. Hard to describe really. I expected the sweet taste that you get vaping it, looking forward to it actually. But it dabbed very different. Tasty but different.

Effects were nice as well. I have a sore neck the last few days, and dabbing the c4 has really helped. The yields w ere poor at 10% but that is about what it yields with solvents too.

shredder,

psychonaut

Company Rep
Company Rep
CBD isolate has a very mild slightly sweet taste. Thats pretty much 99% pure CBD. You'll need terps added to it to bring any extra flavor.

psychonaut,

MrMedicine

Sorry I disappeared for a bit, been away for a few days.
Wow funny you posted this! For the first time today I dabbed some cannatonic #4 rosin that I just pressed. C4 smells great, and in a vape tastes is real nice as well. So I was surprised how different a dab tasted. Not bad in any way just different. Hard to describe really. I expected the sweet taste that you get vaping it, looking forward to it actually. But it dabbed very different. Tasty but different.

Effects were nice as well. I have a sore neck the last few days, and dabbing the c4 has really helped. The yields w ere poor at 10% but that is about what it yields with solvents too.

Interesting, I assume when you say pressed you mean you heat pressed the bud in parchment paper right? I always wondered about what exactly is extracted this way, I mean I would think it's not just 100% hash oil, does it extract anything else from the plant material as well?

CBD isolate has a very mild slightly sweet taste. Thats pretty much 99% pure CBD. You'll need terps added to it to bring any extra flavor.

Yes I'm now looking at CBD isolate as you say. Interesting that it has a flavour of its own without the terpenes. Someone mentioned phytodabs CBD isolate, which has added terps, but I heard they use food grade terpenes, instead of terpenes actually extracted from cannabis. Struggling to find a reliable source of CBD isolate with the terms already added that has good reviews as far as taste is concerned. I found a couple, cbdistillery sounds like one of the best, but don't ship to the UK and it's never in stock. When it comes in it sells out in an hour I hear. Other than that they're either too expensive (not paying much more than $40 a gram for it, found places in the UK that charge $95 a gram!) or no terps added or no good reviews to back them up.

I'm sure CBD isolate with added terps is the way forward, for now the search continues.

MrMedicine,

shredder

Sorry I disappeared for a bit, been away for a few days.

Interesting, I assume when you say pressed you mean you heat pressed the bud in parchment paper right? I always wondered about what exactly is extracted this way, I mean I would think it's not just 100% hash oil, does it extract anything else from the plant material as well?

Yes I'm now looking at CBD isolate as you say. Interesting that it has a flavour of its own without the terpenes. Someone mentioned phytodabs CBD isolate, which has added terps, but I heard they use food grade terpenes, instead of terpenes actually extracted from cannabis. Struggling to find a reliable source of CBD isolate with the terms already added that has good reviews as far as taste is concerned. I found a couple, cbdistillery sounds like one of the best, but don't ship to the UK and it's never in stock. When it comes in it sells out in an hour I hear. Other than that they're either too expensive (not paying much more than $40 a gram for it, found places in the UK that charge $95 a gram!) or no terps added or no good reviews to back them up.

I'm sure CBD isolate with added terps is the way forward, for now the search continues.

Yes, I pressed rosin. And you get what the bud (in my case) squirts out. You can filter the herb to restrict contaminates.

So other than hash oil, what do you get? Some plant waxes, and terpenes that provide an amazing taste profile. More so than any solvent extracts I've made or tried. At least so far.

And how to make rosin? You need parchment paper, a hair iron, some herb, and your rolling.

shredder,

MrMedicine

Yes, I pressed rosin. And you get what the bud (in my case) squirts out. You can filter the herb to restrict contaminates.

So other than hash oil, what do you get? Some plant waxes, and terpenes that provide an amazing taste profile. More so than any solvent extracts I've made or tried. At least so far.

And how to make rosin? You need parchment paper, a hair iron, some herb, and your rolling.

Sounds tasty! Shame I live in the UK where I don't have access to proven high CBD bud.:doh:
Suppose I could grow my own, would only take 3 months or so :zzz:

MrMedicine,
Top Bottom