• Do NOT click on any vaporpedia.com links. The domain has been compromised and will attempt to infect your system. See https://fuckcombustion.com/threads/warning-vaporpedia-com-has-been-compromised.54960/.

CBD Isolate??

TomBstoned

Okay. I'm on my third gram of CBDab Isolate Slab from CBDistillary, and have been enjoying it in the evenings.

fullyactivated.net was recommended on reddit as well.
I like their prices, and they have a buy one, get one 50% off sale right now. Anyone else have experience with them?
It's where I get isolate. I saw this sale too, but unfortunately it doesn't apply to their isolate. 10offanytime still works on it tho. Only 10% off, but better than nothing.

TomBstoned,

Diggy Smalls

Notorious
Yeah fully activated is legit. I feel like their isolate was even cheaper when I bought it, but it's good stuff. Has a mellow flavor and a good effect.
I've been looking for the most affordable isolate with terps added, as I really do enjoy the whole experience more with a little more flavor. Maybe there's truth behind the entourage effect. I've been a doubter traditionally.

Anyway, I did find myagapeblends.com/ that has a sale on flavored isolate, but I'm kind of chicken to pull the trigger, primarily cause I don't know if they can be trusted.

hans solo

Left coast Canada
I mix 1.5 grams of 99% CBD Isolate with 15 ml of MCT oil.
It yields 1500 mg in a 15 ml dropper bottle and doses out at 5 mg per drop.
Much more economical and higher strength than buying commercial preparations

Ramahs

Fucking Combustion (mostly) Since February 2017

Does it dissolve fairly well and easy. Do you have to heat it to get all to dissolve?

Ramahs,

TomBstoned

To get a 15ml total finished amount you need to use 13.5ml of mct. You need to take the volume of the isolate into account. My droppers is marked up to 1ml. Ive counted the drops of mct and there's 40 drops in 1ml, so 2.5mg/ml In my dropper anyway. I mix 3g in 27ml mct. Fills a 30ml bottle full.
@Ramahs yes, it mixes very easily. I put it in the microwave 5 seconds at a time for 15-20 sec.

hans solo

Left coast Canada
You may need to put in a warm water bath.
My last batch I used slab cbd and smashed it in parchment paper and it took a little warmth to get it to fully incorporated into the MCT oil.

Top Bottom