CBD gives me headaches; FL please stop pushing it on me

hibeam

alpha +
Love those old GC threads= they are legend. as to one of your questions- THC activates cb1 receptor where ion flow increases turning on FAAH... I think inhibition of FAAH reduces magnesium...

some peoples ECS can be so depleted that the cbd via cb2 does not cellular crosstalk back to cb1... thc is needed to target cb1 in those cases.. in a healthy person cbd will have plenty of crosstalk to activate cb1. for Genes transcription factors CBD is off the charts, thc does not come close.

Whole response a delight, thanks C No Ego! And I wish I had a doctor who is even capable of discussing cannabis on this level. Who knows how long it would have taken me to get past the legendary GC convos to learn about FAAH. :)

EDIT a few minutes later:

I just checked and I have four out of the five polymorphisms listed for FAAH (fatty acid amide hydrolase) enzyme dysfunctions correlated with problems like cannabis dependency, obesity, and eating disorders.

Now I am also keenly interested in details behind your statement about genes transcription factors.

EDIT a few more minutes later:

I am now reading this article: https://www.medpagetoday.com/neurology/generalneurology/56011 entitled From Pot to FAAH: Exploiting the Endocannabinoid System

Last edited:

C No Ego

Whole response a delight, thanks C No Ego! And I wish I had a doctor who is even capable of discussing cannabis on this level. Who knows how long it would have taken me to get past the legendary GC convos to learn about FAAH. :)

EDIT a few minutes later:

I just checked and I have four out of the five polymorphisms listed for FAAH (fatty acid amide hydrolase) enzyme dysfunctions correlated with problems like cannabis dependency, obesity, and eating disorders.

Now I am also keenly interested in details behind your statement about genes transcription factors.

EDIT a few more minutes later:

I am now reading this article: https://www.medpagetoday.com/neurology/generalneurology/56011 entitled From Pot to FAAH: Exploiting the Endocannabinoid System

just found that article too . Awesome man I'm so glad to help. just a few links here out of hundreds = to many :ninja:
http://www.bionity.com/en/encyclopedia/Endocannabinoid_system.html
http://www.bionity.com/en/encyclopedia/FAAH.html
http://themodern.farm/studies/Omega-3 Deficiancy Abolish Endocannabinoid Function.pdf
quote from study-
"
Lipid molecules are the building blocks of the central nervous system (CNS). In
contrast to other tissues, the CNS and retina are enriched in polyunsaturated fatty
acids (PUFAs): arachidonic acid (AA, 20:4n—6) and docosahexaenoic acid (DHA,
22:6n—3). These long chain PUFAs are indispensable to the normal development
and function of the CNS
. Linoleic acid (18:2n—6, LA, the precursor of AA) and
α

linolenic acid (18:3n—3, ALA, the precursor of DHA) are not synthesized de novo by
mammals and a balanced diet containing appropriate amounts of these precursors is
obligatory to maintain sufficient brain levels of long chain PUFAs
. Brain and retina
DHA decreasee resulting from nutritional deficiency or aging are associated with
reduced cognitive ability, increased emotional behavior and decreased vision
Despite their high caloric contents, wester
n diets are poor in essential nutrients and
notorious for their low levels of n—3 and high levels of n—6 PUFAs
. Fetuses and
newborns exclusively rely on their mother’s diet for their PUFAs intake. Indeed, major
structural fatty acids such as DHA that cannot be efficiently metabolized by
developing babies must be received from the mother through the placenta during
pregnancy and through breast milk during nursing. Finally, the deleterious
consequences of maternal malnutrition on the progeny are further aggravated by a
lifetime of nutrient poor diet."

http://www.pnas.org/content/114/30/E6034
https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2449371/

http://cannabisclinicians.org/minor-cannabinoids-and-cannabis-terpenoids/ nice video pres...
https://cdn.intechopen.com/pdfs-wm/54967.pdf Pg. 3 phyto-cannabinoids explained
http://www.drbobmelamede.com/testimonials-1.html
http://www.uvm.edu/medicine/documents/CMS_MedicalCannabis_Handout_060716.pdf
https://grannystormcrowslist.wordpress.com/

https://www.projectcbd.org/science/genetics/cbd-ppars-and-gene-expression

Dr.Cristopher Shade at quicksilver scientific has great info on cbd and gene transcription too

http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/10.1111/bph.13676/full#references
cannabimimetic phytochemicals in the diet – an evolutionary link to food selection and metabolic stress adaptation

hibeam

alpha +
http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/10.1111/bph.13676/full#references
cannabimimetic phytochemicals in the diet – an evolutionary link to food selection and metabolic stress adaptation

Thanks, now I have enough readings for the long weekend! I am particularly interested in the above article you linked about how spices can compensate for high glycemic diets: (about half-way into it)

"Spices are typically rich in essential oils and terpenes, thus providing a source of potential lipid modulators of the endogenous lipid systems, including the ECS, TRP channels (TRPV1 and TRPA1), the PPARs and the overall eicosanoid system (see also Russo, 2016). Just like salt increases the palatability of food, certain hot or flavoured spices can do the same. However, there are many spices in agriculturist diets that exert pharmacological effects. For instance, phenylpropanoids from ginger (Zingiber officinale L.) have been shown to pleiotropically interfere with the arachidonate signalling system by targeting COX-2 (van Breemen et al., 2011) and PLA2 (Nievergelt et al., 2011), leading to potent anti-inflammatory effects by disrupting IL-1β expression (Nievergelt et al., 2011). Numerous plant volatiles among spices modulate ion channels (Maffei et al., 2011), such as TRPV1 that signals to the ECS. NAEs like palmitoylethanolamide (PEA) are very abundant in flowering plants (Gachet et al., 2017), which constitute a major source of food. Given the emerging pharmacology of PEA (Petrosino and Di Marzo, 2017), it will be interesting to assess the biological contribution and significance of NAEs from diet. Overall, this dietary adaptation to eating green leafy vegetables and spices rich in essential oils and NAEs may not be a coincidence but a biological function to counteract metabolic stress induced by the excessive carbohydrate intake."

I have more than a few metabolic challenges because I have inherited genetic flaws that work against each other. This article explains my biggest problems, which are shared by people on the AUTISM spectrum: http://autismcoach.com/the-glutathione-sulfation-methylation-pathway/

The toxins my system builds up because of the above discussed glutathione-sulfation-methylation pathway breakdown are my main MIGRAINE triggers. So now I am learning WHY whole flower micro-dose vaping of whole cannabis flower or trim throughout the day improves my digestion and metabolism to the point of helping me prevent daily migraine attacks.

I still have to stay away from certain foods completely, namely anything high in tyrosine, tyramine, taurine, glutamine, and other amines (histamine) that come from the decay of protein or in the natural fermentation process.

But when I use cannabis, the digestive enzymes and minerals I take WORK BETTER and I can get away with eating a little red meat I need for the carnitine now and then. I tolerate some high histamine foods much better when I use mmj. This is key because in order to avoid daily migraine my diet is extremely and somewhat dangerously limited!

It's a very long story and I hope at least that my mentioning migraine and genetic profiles and metabolic disorders will inspire other migraine sufferers to get to the root of their problems especially when the typical migraine abortive drugs have side effects worse than the original migraine attack.

The doc recommended dose of CBD is still giving me headaches, but I am tolerating barely a drop of the oil if I double up on the high THC flower vaped at low temperatures. And my overall sense of the mmj situation in FL unfortunately inhibits me from even trying to talk about this with my doc when I go back for adjusting my rec. I don't think patient needs have ANYTHING to do with what gets rec'd, but I will report back.

C No Ego

Thanks, now I have enough readings for the long weekend! I am particularly interested in the above article you linked about how spices can compensate for high glycemic diets: (about half-way into it)

"Spices are typically rich in essential oils and terpenes, thus providing a source of potential lipid modulators of the endogenous lipid systems, including the ECS, TRP channels (TRPV1 and TRPA1), the PPARs and the overall eicosanoid system (see also Russo, 2016). Just like salt increases the palatability of food, certain hot or flavoured spices can do the same. However, there are many spices in agriculturist diets that exert pharmacological effects. For instance, phenylpropanoids from ginger (Zingiber officinale L.) have been shown to pleiotropically interfere with the arachidonate signalling system by targeting COX-2 (van Breemen et al., 2011) and PLA2 (Nievergelt et al., 2011), leading to potent anti-inflammatory effects by disrupting IL-1β expression (Nievergelt et al., 2011). Numerous plant volatiles among spices modulate ion channels (Maffei et al., 2011), such as TRPV1 that signals to the ECS. NAEs like palmitoylethanolamide (PEA) are very abundant in flowering plants (Gachet et al., 2017), which constitute a major source of food. Given the emerging pharmacology of PEA (Petrosino and Di Marzo, 2017), it will be interesting to assess the biological contribution and significance of NAEs from diet. Overall, this dietary adaptation to eating green leafy vegetables and spices rich in essential oils and NAEs may not be a coincidence but a biological function to counteract metabolic stress induced by the excessive carbohydrate intake."

I have more than a few metabolic challenges because I have inherited genetic flaws that work against each other. This article explains my biggest problems, which are shared by people on the AUTISM spectrum: http://autismcoach.com/the-glutathione-sulfation-methylation-pathway/

The toxins my system builds up because of the above discussed glutathione-sulfation-methylation pathway breakdown are my main MIGRAINE triggers. So now I am learning WHY whole flower micro-dose vaping of whole cannabis flower or trim throughout the day improves my digestion and metabolism to the point of helping me prevent daily migraine attacks.

I still have to stay away from certain foods completely, namely anything high in tyrosine, tyramine, taurine, glutamine, and other amines (histamine) that come from the decay of protein or in the natural fermentation process.

But when I use cannabis, the digestive enzymes and minerals I take WORK BETTER and I can get away with eating a little red meat I need for the carnitine now and then. I tolerate some high histamine foods much better when I use mmj. This is key because in order to avoid daily migraine my diet is extremely and somewhat dangerously limited!

It's a very long story and I hope at least that my mentioning migraine and genetic profiles and metabolic disorders will inspire other migraine sufferers to get to the root of their problems especially when the typical migraine abortive drugs have side effects worse than the original migraine attack.

The doc recommended dose of CBD is still giving me headaches, but I am tolerating barely a drop of the oil if I double up on the high THC flower vaped at low temperatures. And my overall sense of the mmj situation in FL unfortunately inhibits me from even trying to talk about this with my doc when I go back for adjusting my rec. I don't think patient needs have ANYTHING to do with what gets rec'd, but I will report back.
that article is one of the best describing the evolutionary process and equating it back to dietary adjustment structures (cannabinoids and cannabimimetics)... which even inhaling molecules IMO via vaporization is a sort of micro food for your diet and metabolism to self adjust itself with... the very best reports I've seen for preventing migraines is micro dosing lsd, shrooms etc... just enough to stop a migraine without tripping...

hibeam

alpha +
that article is one of the best describing the evolutionary process and equating it back to dietary adjustment structures (cannabinoids and cannabimimetics)... which even inhaling molecules IMO via vaporization is a sort of micro food for your diet and metabolism to self adjust itself with... the very best reports I've seen for preventing migraines is micro dosing lsd, shrooms etc... just enough to stop a migraine without tripping...

YES, LSD or shrooms are the real thing...not Imitrex/Sumatriptan...I appreciate your specialized knowledge in the area of fatty acids...I looked into what I could about a decade ago but did not follow up enough. Here's the book that your info reminded me of:

https://books.google.com/books/about/Nutrition_and_Evolution.html?id=b7IKAAAACAAJ&source=kp_cover

ChaiLifeOR

Imo, while CBD is a *wonderful* thing, and while it is in fact a miracle cure for certain things(think epilepsy and certain types of pain,) for most of us that aren’t in our 20’s or younger, and especially for those of us that have spent our entire lives chronically ill, CBD has hurt us more than it has helped.

The way that it’s marketed(at least in Oregon,) very few THC products get recommended for medical purposes, and they put this impression out there(to the uninformed, which is most people, who don’t have the same amount of time to spend on cannabis research as some of us do) that “CBD is medical, and THC is for “getting stoned.”

This leads to 2 things. The first thing it leads to is CBD products being recommended to people that it won’t help. Particularly by physicians that don’t feel like researching medical cannabis and don’t want to(or can’t because of HMO rules) sign a card for you either. Research CBD. If you have an illness that it has a good track record with, try it. If it works, cool. If it gives you a headache, you know that in the future you want as low of a CBD dose as possible.

The other thing it leads to is most strains on the market having more CBD in them than they would otherwise, which actually hurts medical patients.

CBD is a THC agonist. This is why a 1:1 dose of THC:CBD is considered 50mg THC to 25mg CBD. If you matched 50mg THC with 50mg CBD, you would barely feel the THC, if at all.

Think of it like heroin and narcan. Narcan is used to stop the effects of heroin in its tracks and save the lives of people overdosing. CBD and THC have the same relationship.

Wanna stop your medication in its tracks? Add some CBD that you don’t need for your PTSD into the mix...

chris 71

Imo, while CBD is a *wonderful* thing, and while it is in fact a miracle cure for certain things(think epilepsy and certain types of pain,) for most of us that aren’t in our 20’s or younger, and especially for those of us that have spent our entire lives chronically ill, CBD has hurt us more than it has helped.

The way that it’s marketed(at least in Oregon,) very few THC products get recommended for medical purposes, and they put this impression out there(to the uninformed, which is most people, who don’t have the same amount of time to spend on cannabis research as some of us do) that “CBD is medical, and THC is for “getting stoned.”

This leads to 2 things. The first thing it leads to is CBD products being recommended to people that it won’t help. Particularly by physicians that don’t feel like researching medical cannabis and don’t want to(or can’t because of HMO rules) sign a card for you either. Research CBD. If you have an illness that it has a good track record with, try it. If it works, cool. If it gives you a headache, you know that in the future you want as low of a CBD dose as possible.

The other thing it leads to is most strains on the market having more CBD in them than they would otherwise, which actually hurts medical patients.

CBD is a THC agonist. This is why a 1:1 dose of THC:CBD is considered 50mg THC to 25mg CBD. If you matched 50mg THC with 50mg CBD, you would barely feel the THC, if at all.

Think of it like heroin and narcan. Narcan is used to stop the effects of heroin in its tracks and save the lives of people overdosing. CBD and THC have the same relationship.

Wanna stop your medication in its tracks? Add some CBD that you don’t need for your PTSD into the mix...

50 mg thc to 25 mg cbd would be a 2:1 not 1:1

same as 14 % thc with 7 % cbd would be 2:1

1:1 would be something like 10 % thc and 10 % cbd

or 10 mg cbd with 10 mg thc would also be 1:1

not sure were your getting your info about cbd cancelling out thc like narcan but this is not correct . in some ways cbd can even enhance thc . i have lots of experience with cbd and thc strains in many different combinations and can tell you for sure that you can still feel effects from even as low as 2 percent thc and 7 percent cbd . this would be about 1:3 ratio thc to cbd and have read in order to not really have a thc psychoactive effect you need something like an 1:8 or even higher ratio thc to cbd strain to really bring the psychoactive effects of thc to a minimal

Last edited:

hibeam

alpha +

I am not saying CBD does not help people. I am saying that AGGRESSIVELY MARKETING a "fractionated" product in a way that continues to vilify THC does not help people. I believe that is the salient point @ChaiLifeOR is making.

Perhaps the initial push for non-psychoactive CBD isolates or high CBD ratios has something to do with garnering eventual acceptance of medical marijuana in general. Well, I am discovering for myself that CBD is psychoactive after all, just not in the right direction. I feel distinctly more depressed after taking even a 20th of the recommended amount.

But I have decided to play an active part in this social experiment. So, lets see how long I can last as a patient before the doctor decides to cut me off because I seem to refuse to buy from his favorite dispensary and I am not purchasing CBD refills.

I am no longer trying to find a way to consume the CBD isolates without side effects. Taking extra doses of THC in order to combat the CBD side effects seems too much like the drugs-to-treat-the-side-effects-of-other-drugs world that I am trying to stay out of. Microdosed whole flower is what works for me.

C No Ego

actually, CBD does affect thc effects but it seems to better prolong the thc effects. cbd antagonist properties @ cb2 via crosstalk regulates cb1 metabolism... to much cbd would overtake the thc but small quantities of cbd will boost thc effects

I am not saying CBD does not help people. I am saying that AGGRESSIVELY MARKETING a "fractionated" product in a way that continues to vilify THC does not help people. I believe that is the salient point @ChaiLifeOR is making.

Perhaps the initial push for non-psychoactive CBD isolates or high CBD ratios has something to do with garnering eventual acceptance of medical marijuana in general. Well, I am discovering for myself that CBD is psychoactive after all, just not in the right direction. I feel distinctly more depressed after taking even a 20th of the recommended amount.

But I have decided to play an active part in this social experiment. So, lets see how long I can last as a patient before the doctor decides to cut me off because I seem to refuse to buy from his favorite dispensary and I am not purchasing CBD refills.

I am no longer trying to find a way to consume the CBD isolates without side effects. Taking extra doses of THC in order to combat the CBD side effects seems too much like the drugs-to-treat-the-side-effects-of-other-drugs world that I am trying to stay out of. Microdosed whole flower is what works for me.

when we ingest whole cannabis it is the multiple compound therapy idea... adding more compounds to any man made medication is simply how it works to fill the lack of single compound therapy.. cannabimimetics- omega three, etc... all of that works toward an dietary lipid signalling and phyto-chemical entourage... ECS is a very pliable and adaptable to active metabolic signalling structures and the more biological metabolic activity we can introduce the better the ECS functions... if someone has an overactive ECS thay are smiling all the time and you cannot turn them off LOL... except with CBD LOFL

His_Highness

In the land of the blind, the one-eyed man is king
Please be careful when adding a new compound to the current mix of meds you or a patient may be taking even when the compound is "natural". This is especially true for those afflicted by chronic migraines because many of the current prescription meds used to treat migraines are mood altering drugs.

When I first started looking into the standard meds prescribed for migraine I was surprised to find that many started out as treatments for mental issues that were subsequently found to benefit migraine sufferers. Adding a mood altering compound like LSD, Shrooms, THC, alcohol, etc. should not be taken lightly. Especially if you are alone the first time.

C No Ego

Please be careful when adding a new compound to the current mix of meds you or a patient may be taking even when the compound is "natural". This is especially true for those afflicted by chronic migraines because many of the current prescription meds used to treat migraines are mood altering drugs.

When I first started looking into the standard meds prescribed for migraine I was surprised to find that many started out as treatments for mental issues that were subsequently found to benefit migraine sufferers. Adding a mood altering compound like LSD, Shrooms, THC, alcohol, etc. should not be taken lightly. Especially if you are alone the first time.

ha ha- exactly- why I personally made sure to mention ultra extreme low dose... enough to trigger something but not Full out at all LOL like a go to the Moon experience without a return ticket

hibeam

alpha +
@His_Highness offers the voice of reason in case anybody gets the wrong idea from reading our convo, thanks!

Great to mention the trend for migraine drugs to come from the psycho-pharmaceutical labs. At least when I have a bad reaction to CBD (or maybe it is the CBN) it passes quickly and harmlessly compared to that of the anti psychotics: http://www.mdedge.com/currentpsychi...ntipsychotics-migraines-cluster-headaches-and

Just have a look at the common side effects of Risperdal: https://www.nami.org/Learn-More/Treatment/Mental-Health-Medications/Risperidone-(Risperdal)

I think all we old hippies can attest to tardive dyskinesia not being one of the long term disadvantages of cannabis. Here again for me is the problem of doctors OVER medicating me and not respecting my experience and right to informed consent.

@C No Ego that's quite a controversial story right now, huh? Some people express great offense at a child's face being used to promote legislation. My favorite way to champion the cause is not to wait until better circumstances, but to get involved with the system the way it is and invest in progressively more access to the whole material. I look forward to a day when people can grow any plant for all its benefits, the alphas and the omegas, as long as they are not infringing on the rights of others to breathe clean air, drink clean water, sleep without noise or light pollution, etc.

His_Highness

@His_Highness offers the voice of reason in case anybody gets the wrong idea from reading our convo, thanks!

Great to mention the trend for migraine drugs to come from the psycho-pharmaceutical labs. At least when I have a bad reaction to CBD (or maybe it is the CBN) it passes quickly and harmlessly compared to that of the anti psychotics: http://www.mdedge.com/currentpsychi...ntipsychotics-migraines-cluster-headaches-and

Just have a look at the common side effects of Risperdal: https://www.nami.org/Learn-More/Treatment/Mental-Health-Medications/Risperidone-(Risperdal)

Chronic migraine struck me as a "physical" ailment so it was logical for me to ass-u-me the prescribed meds were to mitigate a physical issue and that it would have little to no affect personality wise. I understand that something as simple as sugar can cause a person to act differently but I seriously discounted the potential affect of those migraine meds. Especially since they didn't cause a noticeable personality change on their own.

We've been together for more than 35 years so the personality changes were easily noticed. I started to notice that wine with dinner caused a difference in mood intensity I hadn't seen before. Same thing with cannabis. Some of the mood changes were along the lines of intensifying an already existing personality trait so mostly not a big deal. The ones that really got my intention where the ones out of character though. The other thing that surprised me was how the person affected wasn't aware of the change. I shudder to think what might happen to someone who doesn't have someone looking out for them when trying to work through all this shit.

His_Highness,

C No Ego

@hibeam

@C No Ego[/USER] that's quite a controversial story right now, huh? Some people express great offense at a child's face being used to promote legislation. My favorite way to champion the cause is not to wait until better circumstances, but to get involved with the system the way it is and invest in progressively more access to the whole material. I look forward to a day when people can grow any plant for all its benefits, the alphas and the omegas, as long as they are not infringing on the rights of others to breathe clean air, drink clean water, sleep without noise or light pollution, etc.[/QUOTE]

No doubt man, I had nothing to do with the lawsuit LOL the fact that CBD is not working for her health and thc Is! thc will not be considered the boogie man anymore if it helps little kids too. it goes way past just legalization and simple rights to treat... I'm not sure how many other plants are banned from people but its just sick now when to many people know Edityy edity

C No Ego,
Reactions: hibeam

hibeam

alpha +
@hibeam

@C No Ego[/USER] that's quite a controversial story right now, huh? Some people express great offense at a child's face being used to promote legislation. My favorite way to champion the cause is not to wait until better circumstances, but to get involved with the system the way it is and invest in progressively more access to the whole material. I look forward to a day when people can grow any plant for all its benefits, the alphas and the omegas, as long as they are not infringing on the rights of others to breathe clean air, drink clean water, sleep without noise or light pollution, etc.

No doubt man, I had nothing to do with the lawsuit LOL the fact that CBD is not working for her health and thc Is! thc will not be considered the boogie man anymore if it helps little kids too. it goes way past just legalization and simple rights to treat... I'm not sure how many other plants are banned from people but its just sick now when to many people know Edityy edity

Yes, I hope the majority of critics see the girl's lawsuit the way you do. I guess in a way it can be seen as a rebellious response to all the kids' faces leading the way for high CBD no THC preparations and strains.

By the way, I like what you said about the ECS being pliable and adaptive. Isn't that what the right balance of fatty acids is all about in all organic life membranes? I am adding this article to my reading list for a survey of EFA's in human nutrition: http://journals.sagepub.com/doi/pdf/10.1177/2156587213488788

hibeam,
Reactions: C No Ego

chris 71

im suffering from an un relenting headache right now , and im just starting to realize what i have suspected for a while now . its from a proton pump inhibitor i take every once in a while for some nasty GERD that flares up on me every now and again .
and these headaches i get from them are severe . i dont think i will ever take another one of the PPI again . i have had them many times before but just starting to put two and two together . the pain last for about 24 hours once it starts and almost nothing seems to help i take extra strength tylonal and ibprofin at the same time for them but it seems they just have to run there coarse makes me feel like im gonna be sick even :rolleyes:

His_Highness

@chris 71 - Sorry to hear that. Does cannabis help at all? One of the things that seemed weird to me was the doctor prescribing pills for nausea that you only take when nauseous. How do they expect you to keep them down?

Cannabis is a huge help with appetite and nausea.

Here's hoping this passes quickly for you......

His_Highness,
Reactions: chris 71

chris 71

thanks His_Highness , i just tried a small vape for the first time today , but no it doesn't seem to help sadly .

when ever i get these it seems its just time that helps they always last about 24 hours . i would think opiods would help but i dont have any and doubt my doc would perscribe them .

C No Ego

Yes, I hope the majority of critics see the girl's lawsuit the way you do. I guess in a way it can be seen as a rebellious response to all the kids' faces leading the way for high CBD no THC preparations and strains.

By the way, I like what you said about the ECS being pliable and adaptive. Isn't that what the right balance of fatty acids is all about in all organic life membranes? I am adding this article to my reading list for a survey of EFA's in human nutrition: http://journals.sagepub.com/doi/pdf/10.1177/2156587213488788

When I first started researching why cannabis ( add benefit here).. it led back to diet and the ECS... and bio-mimetic molecular structures etc.. we've known for a long time that omegas were healthy, how dietary proportions tie it all into ECS and bio-active metabolites seems newer info... Thanks for the link!

Top Bottom