CBD eJUICE Recommendations

Vapor King

Looking for recommendations....

What is anyone using that they like?

What's real?

Vapor King,

DyerMaker

Flowers&Shatter
Sounds beautiful if it exists. Would it be used in an RDA style mod or? It would be the only e-Juice I'd buy if I could find some haha

DyerMaker,

herbivore21

Please people, if you are a medical user, do not use ejuice.

It is simply unnecessary asphixiants and polyaromatic hydrocarbons going into your airways. Use a straight oil pen (like the new w9 tech KISS Alpha Centauri, which is like a nail in your pocket!) and get straight CBD concentrates from your dispensary or Omega Labs.

Ejuice may give you extra clouds, but the cost is unnecessary damage to your body.

RwaNde

Please people, if you are a medical user, do not use ejuice.

It is simply unnecessary asphixiants and polyaromatic hydrocarbons going into your airways. Use a straight oil pen (like the new w9 tech KISS Alpha Centauri, which is like a nail in your pocket!) and get straight CBD concentrates from your dispensary or Omega Labs.

Ejuice may give you extra clouds, but the cost is unnecessary damage to your body.

Can you please tell us more about the relevance of asphyxiants and polyaromatic hydrocarbons in vaping, along with providing any sources related to this subject?

Thanks in advance.

There's a few CBD eJuices out on the market, but I don't trust any of the suppliers yet. I stick to CBD dabbing oils and waxes, such as CBD plus gold and CBD x shatter wax available in the UK.

RwaNde,

herbivore21

Can you please tell us more about the relevance of asphyxiants and polyaromatic hydrocarbons in vaping, along with providing any sources related to this subject?

Thanks in advance.

There's a few CBD eJuices out on the market, but I don't trust any of the suppliers yet. I stick to CBD dabbing oils and waxes, such as CBD plus gold and CBD x shatter wax available in the UK.
Already done so too many other times on this board and sadly do not have the time to type this explanation every time a new member wants to read it. I really should stick a hyperlink to one of my explanations of this in my sig lol

Read around the concentrates section for this explanation though bro. I provide this advise as a scientist and an experienced extract maker though.

Get your CBD products from Omega Labs by the way mate :) Check out the 'CBD tincture 50 states legal' thread. They are closed right now but reopen in under 7 days and will have full lab test results provided on all extracts thanks to new regulations in Oregon :D

Here you can get high percentage CBD co2 and QWET extracts with no solvent (pg/vg/peg/ethanol etc) necessary.

For ecigs to use with straight concentrates www.uptech.com :)

Hope this helps, time for me to get back to writing this research paper lol

herbivore21,

RwaNde

Thanks for the links bud. The reason why I asked is because what you wrote, sharply contradicts your first comment, my partial knowledge on eJuice vaporisation and much of my findings here. One quote from search

"Right now, your brain is wired to "get off" to combustion. With vaporizing, your brain recognizes there's something missing (namely, the asphyxiants and other bad chemicals like polycyclic aromatic hydrocarbons) and so it has a hard time "getting off"."

Of course, this doesn't mean that they aren't part of the eJuice solvents in traces.

It's a common problem on this forum to trace back some important information and instead finding myself in a check mate regarding reliable scientific sources, or even just tracing back useful, lengthy debates on specific topics.

I know it isn't amusing to find and link back to previous writings that you've put in painstakingly, but it's essential. Especially if you're a 'scientist', and making seemingly contradictory suggestions.

I'm sure there's more to this, maybe combustable residue from cbd extraction, or something that I might haven't found.

Last edited:
RwaNde,
Top Bottom