cbd e liquid

Status
Not open for further replies.

mrweed

vaporizer review blogger
Hey guys,

a bit off topic, I guess...

I've found out that there is cbd eliquid, today.
Who does produce these and where to get them from, best?
Would love to test these (shouldn't be sold in cartridges).

thanks in advance,
Alex

mrweed,
Reactions: Egzoset

mrweed

vaporizer review blogger
thanks for the help so far. i have found these: tasty hemp oil, hemp hookahzz and cannabee. so far.
they have very different prices and dosages

mrweed,

mrweed

vaporizer review blogger
so, i've recieved some cbd ejuice from hemp hookahzz. Here is what I've wrote about it. Although I'm not sure about the real medical effects, since I'm not a cbd patient. Anyway, if people who need cbd as medicine get medicated from smoking it, this might be a awesome and pleasent alternative to consume it orally.

bgramochroi

I know I am new here but here is the deal with eliquid CBD...its for anxiety, relaxing, not the pain relief...you are wanting the CBC and if you can find a CBD veggie glycerin with a high content of CBD then you can make it yourself and get that pain relief :) just saying
Of course you'd get the CBD but most of what I have tried just gives me the sleepies and no need to take anxiety meds
http://www.safeaccessnow.org/using_medical_cannabis

GR

Best source for high grade Hemp CBD is http://www.HempWellnessProducts.com
Work for them? Check the rules if so on the forum.

Didn't check shipping but seems a far better price then others floating around. Yet to know a person in a MMJ state that chooses CBD extract from hemp over a strain that is high CBD, thank you breeders. Anyway it has been unclear to me if folks seeking legal cBD are having the same beneficial results they get when it is from a strain with THC as well. So the question is it a product that feeds on the want of consumers or a product that delivers what the consumer is looking for.

GR,
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom