1. What does SSTB mean? See our glossary of acronyms.
    Dismiss Notice

CBD dosing?

Discussion in 'Medical Discussion' started by MinnBobber, Apr 3, 2018.

1. btka

btka Well-Known Member

I recently bought some cbd crumble and the dab pro pen with cbd distilate infused with grade a cannabis terpenes (https://synergyextracts.co.uk/) does someone else have tried their products?... so far I am happy, only the prices are bit high... I do not have a lot of experience with cbd isolate and so on .. also bought a cbd paste from an other company which does not taste real good and cbd crystals from an other company with added cannabis terpenes which was ok...

the only problem is how much of this products I can use daily... and if Iam using cbd am I fucking up my endocanbinoid system?

Last edited: Apr 13, 2018 at 8:15 AM
  2. Abysmal Vapor

Abysmal Vapor Shaman of The Pyramid of Orlin'Malah

I just place an order with Vapefiend for a Dynavap M and added 250mg banana tangie of Synergy Extracts 10% terps. so i can use the 420 discount over 50 :)) ,glad to hear that you like them @btka . Which one did you try ?

btka likes this.
  3. btka

btka Well-Known Member

I also looked at vapefiend but when I was looking they only had non canna derived terpene curumble crystals... I have heard canna derived terpenes are better... I bought a dabpen with cbd distilate and lemon og canna terp "grade A".. this pen works really good big tasty clouds (but yeah its not cheap)... then I bought 500mg cbd crumble with canna derived gorilla glue terps which I also like and got two free crumble samples orange diesel (tastes fucking good sorry) and lavendar kush but I am not sure if canna derived...

the dabpen is real nice Zero PG, PEG, VG, MCT or any other non-terpene ingredients.... and you can buy later syringes filled with distilate and terps to reload the catridge... https://synergyextracts.co.uk/cbd-oils/cbd-vapes-cannabis-cbd-vape-starter-kit/

Abysmal Vapor likes this.
  4. C No Ego

C No Ego Well-Known Member

Generally because of questionable uptake in our biological systems people use larger amounts of ingested oils like RSO for example simply because of digestion and/or Bile acids.. for any phytocannabinoid the more its decarboxylated the better... For RSO users, they found that re-vaporizing already potent oils in a glass dome vaporizer with the air outlet plugged off and then collecting the reclaim on the inside glass to then ingest made the oil way more active... more of the compounds were being decrabed for better bio-availability... phyto-cannabinoids are very stable molecules that go through oxidative changes but can handle high heat quite well believe it or not as proven with glass dome vaporizers and potent RSO oil

5. JadeLioness

JadeLioness New Member

This is my experience as well. Currently at 75 mg x 7 a day plus other cannabinoids THCa and THC. Still chasing the sweet spot to control seizures... Too many in the last 2 weeks. Life is precious.

uncanni and Silver420Surfer like this.
  6. uncanni

uncanni Active Member

My experience with CBD is that it had to build up in my system for a couple-few weeks to feel its effects. Been taking it for 4 months mixed into THC tinctures and man have things changed for the better.

kurt6652 and MinnBobber like this.

Support FC, visit our trusted friends and sponsors