• Do NOT click on any vaporpedia.com links. The domain has been compromised and will attempt to infect your system. See https://fuckcombustion.com/threads/warning-vaporpedia-com-has-been-compromised.54960/.

CBD dosing?

btka

I recently bought some cbd crumble and the dab pro pen with cbd distilate infused with grade a cannabis terpenes (https://synergyextracts.co.uk/) does someone else have tried their products?... so far I am happy, only the prices are bit high... I do not have a lot of experience with cbd isolate and so on .. also bought a cbd paste from an other company which does not taste real good and cbd crystals from an other company with added cannabis terpenes which was ok...

the only problem is how much of this products I can use daily... and if Iam using cbd am I fucking up my endocanbinoid system?

Last edited:
btka,

Abysmal Vapor

Supersniffer 2000 - robot fart detection device
I just place an order with Vapefiend for a Dynavap M and added 250mg banana tangie of Synergy Extracts 10% terps. so i can use the 420 discount over 50 :)) ,glad to hear that you like them @btka . Which one did you try ?

Abysmal Vapor,
Reactions: btka

btka

I just place an order with Vapefiend for a Dynavap M and added 250mg banana tangie of Synergy Extracts 10% terps. so i can use the 420 discount over 50 :)) ,glad to hear that you like them @btka . Which one did you try ?
I also looked at vapefiend but when I was looking they only had non canna derived terpene curumble crystals... I have heard canna derived terpenes are better... I bought a dabpen with cbd distilate and lemon og canna terp "grade A".. this pen works really good big tasty clouds (but yeah its not cheap)... then I bought 500mg cbd crumble with canna derived gorilla glue terps which I also like and got two free crumble samples orange diesel (tastes fucking good sorry) and lavendar kush but I am not sure if canna derived...

the dabpen is real nice Zero PG, PEG, VG, MCT or any other non-terpene ingredients.... and you can buy later syringes filled with distilate and terps to reload the catridge... https://synergyextracts.co.uk/cbd-oils/cbd-vapes-cannabis-cbd-vape-starter-kit/

C No Ego

Generally because of questionable uptake in our biological systems people use larger amounts of ingested oils like RSO for example simply because of digestion and/or Bile acids.. for any phytocannabinoid the more its decarboxylated the better... For RSO users, they found that re-vaporizing already potent oils in a glass dome vaporizer with the air outlet plugged off and then collecting the reclaim on the inside glass to then ingest made the oil way more active... more of the compounds were being decrabed for better bio-availability... phyto-cannabinoids are very stable molecules that go through oxidative changes but can handle high heat quite well believe it or not as proven with glass dome vaporizers and potent RSO oil

JadeLioness

Any CBD positive experiences I have had have always come with THC as well. My go to is a strain called Good Medicine(created by Bodhi seeds), and I can replicate the results I get time and time again with that strain(either flower or live resin.Well the company calls their live resin "Nectar", but same thing) I have had CBD isolate/distillate, which I cannot say did much at all, even when I chased it with a dab or two of THC concentrate.

I do know this from my canna-DR., she claims the kids you see taking CBD for seizures and such, are taking high ratio CBD-THC(20:1) and may be using upwards of up to a gram a day. Obviously she is not speaking for EVERY case. But apparently she has many, many young patients and the practice is highly regarded and not a place to get your med card without really having a need, i.e., not a "pop-up pot Doc shop). I had mentioned that a dispensary I frequent just started carrying a new brand of CBD/THC tincture, which is what lead her to discuss specific ratios and her personal experiences with treating with CBD.

I am so very skeptical of the CBD industry currently. It seems very shady to me after the last MMJ conference I attended. These tools actually had various CBD "live resins" that acutally were color-tinted to match, and I use this word hesitantly to describe their product, "strains". They had a blue-hued "blueberry cbd", and some other red-tinted one too, maybe strawberry. To say I was shocked and appalled would have been an gross understatement. Couple that with all the "celebrity" endorsed(ex professional sports players), and even Wu-Tang clan has a CBD product out. Then there are a few multi-level marketing CBD companies out here too...WTF?! S-H-A-D-Y AS SHIT IMO.
Be careful out there when buying this stuff, because it is as unregulated in some parts just like the dietary supplements are. I wish I had more interest in CBD only meds to be able to give truly good, honest recommendations, but there isn't enough $$ in my coffers to be able to waste any on meds that don't work for me.

CBD/THC for me.
This is my experience as well. Currently at 75 mg x 7 a day plus other cannabinoids THCa and THC. Still chasing the sweet spot to control seizures... Too many in the last 2 weeks. Life is precious.

uncanni

This is my experience as well. Currently at 75 mg x 7 a day plus other cannabinoids THCa and THC. Still chasing the sweet spot to control seizures... Too many in the last 2 weeks. Life is precious.
My experience with CBD is that it had to build up in my system for a couple-few weeks to feel its effects. Been taking it for 4 months mixed into THC tinctures and man have things changed for the better.

Top Bottom