CBD Does Not Work for Me

shortwind

I have been hearing about the wonders of CBD for the last few years...especially for pain and seizure relief. Now I have chronic pain from spinal stenosis, osteoarthritis and degenerative disc disease in my lower spine. I typically vape or consume tinctures, coconut oil, random edibles with THC as the main medicating ingredient. For me, I think it is the body relaxation and distraction of the THC indica strains I use that promote pain relief in my case.

But just for comparison, I recently tried some high CBD honey sticks...a large dose. Did I get any pain relief? None, zero, nada. This was not my first attempt. I did some high CBD tincture a year ago, also to no avail.

Am I the only one out there that doesn't feel any relief from high CBD concoctions? Is it my specific type of pain that makes CBDs a poor choice for me? It would be nice to get pain relief without an altered state...at least once in a while : ) ! FYI, in the more conventional medicine realm, NSAIDS also do NOT work for my pain. And when I get a severe sciatica flare-up, cannabis doesn't work and I have to turn to hydrocodone....though usually only for a day.

So, just wondering about why CBDs are not a magic bullet for me.

Top Bottom