• Do NOT click on any vaporpedia.com links. The domain has been compromised and will attempt to infect your system. See https://fuckcombustion.com/threads/warning-vaporpedia-com-has-been-compromised.54960/.

CBD Cannabis UK & EU

Larrytargeteye

Vapin' stevens
There is a fella from Wales reviewing all kinds of cbd hemp,hash and concentrates on YouTube.he has loads of content already and I've watched a few videos, he has some good input and has sampled from all of the company's that are at the top of an admittedly small crop.herbalogy,hemp-hash,kingdom of green to name a few.the channel is called herbhouse.im sure there will be many more reviewers on YouTube but how many of them are reviewing the hemp we have access to I dont know yet.
I ordered just one gram from kingdom of green(white widow)just to dip my toe in and see what it does for me.
It's no cheaper than weed with thc in it and probably no reason why it should be cheaper either but you do think for a second ''I'm not paying £200 for an oz of weed that has no thc in it'' BUT I may be able to use this stuff when it comes to tolerance breaking which I never do because I hate not being able to sleep for the first night or two.if this stuff can help me do that it's got to be a good thing.
I dont need weed for medicinal purposes and I'm definitely abusing thc at the moment so if this helps break up my usage I'm willing to experiment.

Larrytargeteye,

Alex3oe

Accessory Maker
Mean things are going around here in Germany once more. Stores are raided, CBD weed and even cookies or bubble gum with CBD have been sized some weeks ago.

Selling buds would be illegal in any way. Law says the whole plant is illegal, no matter howmuch of however it contains. Only exception are the EU Hemp strains, if they ment to be used for paper, fabers eg

simplywonderful

Mean things are going around here in Germany once more. Stores are raided, CBD weed and even cookies or bubble gum with CBD have been sized some weeks ago.

Selling buds would be illegal in any way. Law says the whole plant is illegal, no matter howmuch of however it contains. Only exception are the EU Hemp strains, if they ment to be used for paper, fabers eg
so they are doing raids and seizures even with high cbd very low thc strains ? like less tha 0,5-0.3thc?

simplywonderful,

simplywonderful

Larrytargeteye

Vapin' stevens
Ok I've tried a couple of different suppliers,kingdom of green and hemp hash.hemp hash seem.to be the company with a rep to lose at minute and the banana smash I tried from there tastes pretty good and has got me very heavy eye'd and to be honest it's not a million miles away from being high on thc.im sold and will diving deeper into these waters.

Some-new-user

I've gone off the flower. Too many added terps for me some strains don't taste as bad as others or have additives but the thing that gets me is this stuff is so unregulated I have no idea what I'm getting. Some SAY it's organic and all this and that but I've never actually been provided with lab results.

I've tried cbd isolate - 99% white powder in a dosing cap with the liquid pad in the mighty. It's quite good. Not much flavour and I'm good after a few pulls. Also quite drying.

Also tried the cbd hash from a few vendors and seem to enjoy that more. Less coughing also compared to flower. Same experience with concentrates and home made keif hash.

I have a wide selection of vapes but mostly stuck to the starry (I have the bucket for concentrates. I like that it keeps the oven clean) and the Ghost MV1 just because it's an awesome experience.

I would really like to see more things like CBD concentrate like pure wax and rosin from the plant not just stripped isolate with added terpenes. *JUST SEEMS LIKE TO MANY PROCESSES FOR ME I LIKE AU NATURAL . I only recently found a source for the full fat variety and have tried a few types I really enjoy them. Again they feel better, cleaner on my chest. Less odour or less noticeable odour. If we could do that with actual European approved hemp it would be really good. I'm not sure wether there's enough oils on the actual plant to make this a viable option though? There must be a reason we don't see more. Unless it's also the flavour, hemp compared to these exotic hybrids. I didn't mind Thai weed and the like back in the day. I even enjoy a cup of hemp tea now and again and have you ever tried vaping just good old fashioned euro approved hemp tea that you've been able to get your hands on all over, markets, supermarkets, health food shops. I really enjoy that.

It's really made me question why I have this habit. It's still officially a habit and I think it's become more so since vaping. I can and do take days off regularly BUT I vape more often than I used to smoke. I wouldn't smoke outdoors often but I had to go to my garage, my little den. Or with friends. Now i vape pretty much anywhere. And i wake and vape, microdosing gives me a nice start to the day. I feel slightly more lazy sometimes because of this but also I used to mix tobacco and I think nicotine played a big part even if I used an 80/20 mix it was still a craving. I don't vape ecig I never smoked cigarettes but it was hard for me to fuck combustion.

I think what I was getting at is that vaping and smoking are really breathing exercises. What if this is something my body wants to do. Naturally because it's in my genetic code. What if, like when I meditate these exercises actually help in some strange sort of way. I could probably do the same with a tube. I've also seen runners use masks to restrict their airflow to improve endurance.
I guess what I'm trying to say is CBD has helped me see things from a different angle.

• I don't have to be high all the time it's nice but I can bring a bit of balance back too.
  • I really like the activity of vaping I love the flavours different substances produce.
I used to go through an ounce of flower a month up till March 18. Just used papers and baccy and a metal grinder that was a present years ago. Now i have multiple cbd and thc strains of hash and flower and last time I counted I was at 13 vapes. I went a bit silly at one point. All good fun though.

Bottom line CBD works for me. Let's hope they don't take that away from us. It's really backwards how this 1% control us all. Play us like pawns. Feel like these studies are starting to uncover things that other people just know like the recent revelation about magic mushrooms and anti depressants. I know there's abuse but this is a different matter and this is what they should be focusing on education. Helping people recognise the signs and having a strategy and somewhere to turn to for help. To me it judt shows they don't care. I don't trust these people. I do trust a plant that has been used as medicine for centuries though. Mother nature you can't argue with her.

Last edited:
Some-new-user,
Reactions: Alex3oe

Jimbo2019

I have purchased some CBD Flower from myobuk.com overall was very impressed with the quality.

Jimbo2019,

Jimbo2019

"OldNewbie", I have had a lot of flower appear very artificially flavoured before, having shopped between 3 or 4 different sites now I found they delivered the most consistent product. Also managed to try it first in a shop that was selling it locally, was good to be able to try before I buy. I now only order online as it is cheaper. Hope this answer suffices, I joined this group to get opinions on combustion V vaping and at that what vaporiser to buy. I have been using a pax 3 now for a while and find it works perfectly with CBD Flowers, what is vape of choice for dry herbs?

Tranquility

"OldNewbie", I have had a lot of flower appear very artificially flavoured before, having shopped between 3 or 4 different sites now I found they delivered the most consistent product. Also managed to try it first in a shop that was selling it locally, was good to be able to try before I buy. I now only order online as it is cheaper. Hope this answer suffices, I joined this group to get opinions on combustion V vaping and at that what vaporiser to buy. I have been using a pax 3 now for a while and find it works perfectly with CBD Flowers, what is vape of choice for dry herbs?
That's a great answer. I was just suspicious of the possibility of a bot who's first post happens to link to a commercial retailer without any explanation as to why.

Alex3oe

Accessory Maker
I've been about running out of buds lately and as vaping only hash without weed is a pain in the ass, I looked around for some CBD bud. While searching mostly for Swiss shops, I stumbled upon the offer on https://www.san-vaporizer.com , pulled the trigger and ordered a Solo II with 10g free CBD bud and a Gleichdick grinder.

Sadly the bud is very disappointing once more. Wouldn't call it MJ, it's hemp :(

So do you guys got any advice for a good shop in the EU selling real CBD bud? Or is this even possible? As far as I know, only trade with this shady EU conform 4 hemp species would be allowed, all other trades with Cannabis XY plants are illegal?

Sick Vape

Solar Dabs
The problem with swiss shops is that they are not allowed to sell into the EU, as much as I know.
I heard Italy is getting better in CBD and is in the EU. Maybe that could be a possibility.

boon

I've been about running out of buds lately and as vaping only hash without weed is a pain in the ass, I looked around for some CBD bud. While searching mostly for Swiss shops, I stumbled upon the offer on https://www.san-vaporizer.com , pulled the trigger and ordered a Solo II with 10g free CBD bud and a Gleichdick grinder.

Sadly the bud is very disappointing once more. Wouldn't call it MJ, it's hemp :(

So do you guys got any advice for a good shop in the EU selling real CBD bud? Or is this even possible? As far as I know, only trade with this shady EU conform 4 hemp species would be allowed, all other trades with Cannabis XY plants are illegal?
I don't know if they ship to UK but i've ordered two times with
https://www.321cbd.fr/fleurs-de-cbd/30-223-cbd-ringo-s-gift.html#/43-poids-20g_5g_offerts
The buds are really good

Alex3oe

Accessory Maker
The problem with swiss shops is that they are not allowed to sell into the EU, as much as I know.
I heard Italy is getting better in CBD and is in the EU. Maybe that could be a possibility.

Damn, as you say it, I remember reading something about CBD flowers have been sized by German LE at Swiss boarder. Would explain I cant't find a Swiss shop shipping to Germany also...

The buds I got are indeed from Italy, but as I said, I'm not impressed. Can't find the bag right now it came in, so I can't name the brand, sorry.

I've the feeling there's very much bullshit going on right now in the EU. The prices claimed for this kind of "bud" are simply absurd. No one does have a proof of anything. No strain, no CBD/THC ratio, no infos where this stuff really comes from, what it's treated with and so on. The buds I ordered once looked so different from the shops pics, I would it call a fraud.
Only the Austrians seem to be a step further as far as I have seen the last hours while doing some researches.

I'm hating regulations, but this kind of grey market, is shit too. No one really can say what's the thing and what's not, what's allowed and where, what's not. This only leads to lot of shady guys, seeing the chance to make quite some easy money in a short time :(

Only a complete legalization helps!

boon

Damn, as you say it, I remember reading something about CBD flowers have been sized by German LE at Swiss boarder. Would explain I cant't find a Swiss shop shipping to Germany also...

The buds I got are indeed from Italy, but as I said, I'm not impressed. Can't find the bag right now it came in, so I can't name the brand, sorry.

I've the feeling there's very much bullshit going on right now in the EU. The prices claimed for this kind of "bud" are simply absurd. No one does have a proof of anything. No strain, no CBD/THC ratio, no infos where this stuff really comes from, what it's treated with and so on. The buds I ordered once looked so different from the shops pics, I would it call a fraud.
Only the Austrians seem to be a step further as far as I have seen the last hours while doing some researches.

I'm hating regulations, but this kind of grey market, is shit too. No one really can say what's the thing and what's not, what's allowed and where, what's not. This only leads to lot of shady guys, seeing the chance to make quite some easy money in a short time :(

Only a complete legalization helps!
This seller done a 50 % BF sales site wild. Ordered 50 g for 160€...it was a great deal but hell yeah we need legalization.

btka

can someone recommend me a company where I can buy pure quality cbd distilate (without terps and thc below 0.2%)

btka,

kel

FuckMisogynists!
Bumping an old(ish) thread to see if there are any folk here who can make any recommendations for UK sources June 2021 please?

The supplier I have been using seems to be running out of stock and my favourites have gone, they have no new strains and are non-committal when I have made enquiries.

I have been around all the other shops I can find, but they all seem to have mixed reviews, some even with broken websites (I am a web developer of 25+ years and have high standards - so this seriously puts me off), or are simply showing out of stock for long periods of time, etc.

This is why I am looking for solid recommendations for a company, or companies, who are actively open for business and fully trustworthy.

I could list the shops here if anyone would like me to do that, but I can't vouch for any of them.

Anyone got any recommendations please?

trevytrev

Happy little clouds
Bumping an old(ish) thread to see if there are any folk here who can make any recommendations for UK sources June 2021 please?

The supplier I have been using seems to be running out of stock and my favourites have gone, they have no new strains and are non-committal when I have made enquiries.

I have been around all the other shops I can find, but they all seem to have mixed reviews, some even with broken websites (I am a web developer of 25+ years and have high standards - so this seriously puts me off), or are simply showing out of stock for long periods of time, etc.

This is why I am looking for solid recommendations for a company, or companies, who are actively open for business and fully trustworthy.

I could list the shops here if anyone would like me to do that, but I can't vouch for any of them.

Anyone got any recommendations please?
I haven't bought from here so can't say of the quality is any good but they have a lot: https://www.iceheadshop.co.uk/research-chemicals/herbal-incense.html

trevytrev,
Reactions: kel

kel

FuckMisogynists!
Thanks you :)

I am somewhat sceptical of 50% CBD strains though... :suspicious:

Any thoughts on this kind of thing?

I have read elsewhere that this could be artificial spray - definitely not my bag if so!

kel,

snaffle

Thanks you :)

I am somewhat sceptical of 50% CBD strains though... :suspicious:

Any thoughts on this kind of thing?

I have read elsewhere that this could be artificial spray - definitely not my bag if so!

Yeah, looking at that website I think their offerings look pretty suspect - "proprietary herbal blend" does not sound like proper CBD cannabis at all. It's a pity the market is so unregulated here.

I wish I could offer you suggestions but I haven't bought CBD much, and what I have bought hasn't been great. Hopefully there's something out there (and let us know if you find something good), but if I wanted reliable good quality CBD herb I'd be looking to the same places you get other cannabis.

snaffle,
Reactions: kel
Top Bottom