• Do NOT click on any vaporpedia.com links. The domain has been compromised and will attempt to infect your system. See https://fuckcombustion.com/threads/warning-vaporpedia-com-has-been-compromised.54960/.

CBD and hemorrhoids?

MinnBobber

Someone was asking me today about CBD and hemorrhoids. CBD cuz it is legal here in MN.

That is one malady I never researched yet. Since CBD or cannabis are great for pain and inflammation, it would seem like it is worth a try.

I find there are external roids and internal roids.

For external, would a lotion/salve be best?

For internal, would a CBD suppository or edible be better?
The CBD suppositories I found online were horribly expensive for their MG size.

Thanks for any info on this

MinnBobber,
Reactions: Monsoon

Monsoon

I think a lotion or even straight infused mct oil rubbed in would work well. For a homemade suppository you could either use an oiled up finger or a squirt bottle with infused mct oil. You might not even need CBD, I found just using high THC strains in my lotion gave me a strong anti-inflammatory and muscle relaxant effect. THCA shares a lot of those properties with CBD so if you just melted your concentrates enough to mix with mct oil that could provide a more beneficial effect for them.

edit: I reread your post but yeah CBD should definitely be worth a try in this case. You probably want to aim for a high concentration as they can afford since it's a topical but would have to experiment to nail down an optimal level, maybe you just need a smidge. MCT oil by itself has anti-inflammatory properties and there are other oils out there too which you could mix in for an extra healing boost.

Last edited:

MinnBobber

If it was for me, I'd consider a homemade THCA/THC/CBD concoction but it's for the wife of a friend so it needs to be a legal CBD product.
I get CBD oil and CBD cream so those are best candidates for this. I found CBD suppositories they could buy but they were MUCH more expensive.

MinnBobber,

Monsoon

The weed suppositories I've seen are just a plastic pod, you rip off the top, aim and squeeze infused coconut oil inside. A syringe (no needle obviously haha), some lube and CBD oil can replace that. I don't imagine the internal ones would be that deep so they probably would just need to insert it a tad and then squirt it the rest of the way.

Monsoon,

pareidolia

Look into squatting for defecation. Better solve the problem at the source.

pareidolia,

MinnBobber

I gave the husband some of my CBD cream for his wife to try. My main concern would be that it does not irritate the tissue.
My online search found several people reporting that it helps for hemorrhoids which is not surprising

MinnBobber,
Top Bottom