leroyjenkins823

Anyone have any experience with the CAVU device out of Aspen? It looks pretty intriguing and was curious if anyone knows if it works as advertised. From what I can tell, the chamber seems to have a pretty precise temperature control to keep from combustion. Any input would be appreciated

https://www.cavuvapor.com/

leroyjenkins823,
Reactions: Jill NYC

leroyjenkins823

I like the size?

Would you get this?
The size and form factor really was what made me interested. I’d like to see the price a little lower. What got me peaked is the temperature control to keep the product from combusting and only getting the organic compounds in a clear vapor with no glycol etc.

I hadn’t seen any other thread on CAVU am I searching wrong?!?

leroyjenkins823,
Reactions: ataxian

Shit Snacks

Milaana. Lana. LANA. LANAAAA! (TM2/TP80/BAK/FW9)
The size and form factor really was what made me interested. I’d like to see the price a little lower. What got me peaked is the temperature control to keep the product from combusting and only getting the organic compounds in a clear vapor with no glycol etc.

I hadn’t seen any other thread on CAVU am I searching wrong?!?

No I think it just had a different name, so you'd have to check the others to find the one that looks the same lol or maybe someone else here remembers better than I. Also most every herbal vape has that ability btw, no need to spend more unless you want the particular design

leroyjenkins823

No I think it just had a different name, so you'd have to check the others to find the one that looks the same lol or maybe someone else here remembers better than I. Also most every herbal vape has that ability btw, no need to spend more unless you want the particular design

I finally found the previous iteration of the device...

http://fuckcombustion.com/threads/lift-vaporizer.18328/#post-795979

It looks like the price may have gone up a little bit, but the form factor and the tech looks like it is worth the price. I'm ordering one soon, I'll let ya'll know what I think once I get some time with the device. They were super cool and responsive when I reached out to them to find out about previous names, which is how I found the previous thread. They mentioned it will be released en masse soon and there might be an early adopter discount to get the price down to even less than the lift original price for early adopters. If anyone gets the discount code please share or DM in the next week before I order. Gracias!

Vaporific

All who wander are not lost...
It’s currently listed as $199 with the early adopter discount ($80). I didn’t see a discount code. A friend told me about it today - and naturally there’s a FC thread for this. I’ve only skimmed details on this but it sounds like it’s conduction and I’m drawn to convection but wouldn’t rule out a well regarded conduction vape.

Intriguing shape but I’ll wait for some first reviews before I jump in, if at all.:peace:

Vaporific,
Top Bottom