• Do NOT click on any vaporpedia.com links. The domain has been compromised and will attempt to infect your system. See https://fuckcombustion.com/threads/warning-vaporpedia-com-has-been-compromised.54960/.

Cartridges not homogeneous

Status
Not open for further replies.

dbraunst

Hi all. I'm pretty used to getting really high quality pre-mixed cartridges from Eureka and Absolute Extracts and they're great. I decided to try a dispensary made product and it's been nothing but problems. The first thing I noticed when I got them it looked like salad dressing that hasn't been shaken. The only hits I'm getting are PG. The guy I got them from said to stand them upright. What do you suggest? Can heat be applied like a hot water bath or something?

Thanks, Dan

dbraunst,

t-dub

Vapor Sloth
Sorry to say that this medicine you have obtained is not made correctly. You might have some luck mixing it with some EJ Mix which is PEG 200,300,400 and PG mixed together. This suspends the cannabinoids in a way where they wont separate like what you are experiencing. However using my solution will dilute your potency and cause you to inhale more inactive ingredients. Throw in a little BHO to add some gravity to the situation and you should be fine.

dbraunst

Sorry to say that this medicine you have obtained is not made correctly. You might have some luck mixing it with some EJ Mix which is PEG 200,300,400 and PG mixed together. This suspends the cannabinoids in a way where they wont separate like what you are experiencing. However using my solution will dilute your potency and cause you to inhale more inactive ingredients. Throw in a little BHO to add some gravity to the situation and you should be fine.
Thanks. I was afraid of that. It's really weird because this place has an excellent reputation and have fantastic products otherwise. I'm going to bring them back.

dbraunst,
Reactions: t-dub
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom