Carta by Focus V

FocusV

Manufacturer
Manufacturer
Hey Everyone!

Sorry for the delayed replies The trade show season is unforgiving haha ( leave for another one in 1 week! :/ )

@Fkn0wned We will for sure send you out a new atomizer ASAP. We are very very close to having the final version release here (this month for sure likely the 15th is our ship date) once those land we will start the process of swapping out you guys for new units.

on the note of the marks on your body we are aware of the issue and its just due to the current coating process. this wont be an issue during mass production.

TEST FINDINGS:

Iv used the new atomizer a bunch now and the "spillage" is very very minor. The new Quartz buckets are working really well as well!

I gave a new atomizer for testing to zac from puffit up and his results are good as well so far.

I will be doing some extensive product testing on the dry herb chamber this week and will let you know my results on that as well.

SIDE NOTE:

The Bluetooth app for both apple and android IOS will be available for Beta testers starting tonight! (assuming all goes well)

Sorry if i missed any topics just let me know if i did! my head is still floating around a bit right now haha.

I will be doing another livestream tonight to discuss everything about the app as well.

Fkn0wned

Yeah app is great news to bad I won't be able to test it yet need to wait for atomizers I might buy some extra old ones as well so I can get them with my replacement.

@FocusV about how many do you have left to let go, and did you decide on whether or not you'll discount the old ones to get rid of stock?

Because like I said I more than likely will order more with the replacement just to have on hand to mess with.

tylerj55

:doh: I mean leave it to the internet to be jumped on first sign of someone showing some frustration even though I am one of the early supporters so I obviously know of the shortcomings and we are the actual "testers" hince how he already showed us newer designed automizers I know this I have been following every live stream.

You don't have to say things like "don't meant to be rude" like I bought this blindly and jumped on it not reading and having DM'ed conversations with the guy before hand, I always look into and research all my purchases.

This is what they call a forum where I am posting as such for "documentation" on the device since we are the testers and that is what we are intended to do if we can and are willing, now that is why the post also included me tinkering with my said broken atomizer testing fits with different buckets I had lying around.

I also said I have enjoyed the unit I am just frustrated it is now a paperweight until more atomizers or potentially the new unit altogether with the new atomizer, but how is he to know how many users have a broken atomizer if they are not told and he mentions FC on every stream so obviously he is a frequent user and checks on what we say.
No need for the condescending tone man. I have no idea who you’ve spoke to prior to purchasing or what you’ve read before hand, I was just pointing out that it is a beta unit. There is no problem with posting this the info you posted, and I’m sure everybody appreciates it. My point was sending everybody a new unit before making the final changes would just cost them more money than it would make. I never jumped on you, scolded you, or said you did anything wrong; my entire point was that Focus Vapes has been here for every issue, so I’m sure they’d take care of you. Sorry if it came off wrong (it’s rather difficult to convey tone online). As I previously said, I meant no ill-will/judgement with my post, it was just a reminder that this is a beta product and they are still a company trying to make a profit (this was only pointed out because I know if I was in your shoes I would probably feel the same exact way you do).

@FocusV; is there any time frame of when this will be available for people who missed out on the preorder?

tylerj55,

medicalmark

Medicalmark
Received my glass today and I’m a little annoyed.
In the pics of the glass on the web site it shows a nice multi coloured glass piece but what I received was a
Plain clear glass piece nothing like what was advertised to us on the site which is very disappointing since I paid for this piece cause I like how it looked and the colours.
What I received was a clear glass piece noth8ng like what was advertised kinda shitty.
Cute but not what I ordered.

Medicalmark

Hoosier

Received my glass today and I’m a little annoyed.
In the pics of the glass on the web site it shows a nice multi coloured glass piece but what I received was a
Plain clear glass piece nothing like what was advertised to us on the site which is very disappointing since I paid for this piece cause I like how it looked and the colours.
What I received was a clear glass piece noth8ng like what was advertised kinda shitty.
Cute but not what I ordered.

Medicalmark

I had a similar initial reaction. That said, I like the way the helix pill functions the best out of the two helixes, both of which are better than the stock. And for $50 it is a very nice piece of glass.

MonkeyTime

How 'bout a pic of what you received?
Outs the same dome/perc as pictured, but all clear glass with the F-bomb logo.

I was also a little disappointed, and even more so when I realized how off center mine is. Mouth hole is off about 20 degrees from center. It's also got a crummy seal, with my thumb over the bowl, I can still pull easily thru it.

I prefer the stock over that one, but like and use the tall, narrow Helix a lot.

At least I used them all a lot before my atty broke! I swore off the quartz after hearing about all the problems, but ended up trying it anyways....once. A very small dab ran over and sealed the quartz to the atty, until I tried to take it off. Ceramic disk stuck to the quartz and came off with it.....and tomorrow we may get the app....it's been that kind of week!

freddiegibbs

I believe @FocusV mentioned that the dome would become the new stock glass soon. Looks like a nice piece.

@MonkeyTime I'm in the same spot, no working atomizer to test the app tomorrow. Seems kinda pointless to buy more v1 atomizers when v2 are imminent.

Summer

Long Island, NY
Puffitup has an hour long IG stream up wherein 42pvapezone joins in & they discuss the Carta towards the beginning & a little more than midway through. Don't hold me to the exact times.

Eedee

Pre ordered thru dab labs, was supposed to ship monday or Tuesday..... Still waiting smh

Eedee,

medicalmark

Medicalmark
So will we be receiving the our new units with the new atomizer ?
And will we be able to get the herb chamber at that time as well so they can be sent out together.
Please upload some herb chamber videos, haven’t even seen the carta work with the herb chamber at all.
Not all of us dab all day but like like herb as well.
This is a 2/1 rig so can we see the herb chamber as well in action.

Cheers, medicalmark

medicalmark,

Hoosier

So will we be receiving the our new units with the new atomizer ?
And will we be able to get the herb chamber at that time as well so they can be sent out together.
Please upload some herb chamber videos, haven’t even seen the carta work with the herb chamber at all.
Not all of us dab all day but like like herb as well.
This is a 2/1 rig so can we see the herb chamber as well in action.

Cheers, medicalmark

Focusv mentioned on a IG live the other day that the dry herb atomizer is going to need some more work. I am not speaking on his behalf, but I am not expecting that to be released here at the same time as these updated units/atomizer

Hoosier,
Reactions: Summer
Top Bottom